🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama wants to talk to Americans to get them up to speed on ISIS.

I think it's the other way around. Most of us knew the threat ISIS presented MONTHS AGO. But Obama is gonna "inform us" lol

That was the part I found most amusing about his Meet the Press interview.

I alao find it amusing that he refuses to use the last S in ISIS. Just can't admit he is behind the curve.

Why should he use "the last S" in ISIS?

"ISIS" isn't actually their name.
Because that is where they are based. He is simply too stubborn to admit it. He avoids using the word Syria at all costs. I find it amusing.

That doesn't make any sense. What do you think he should "admit"?

Treating ISIS like it was a JV movement for the past 6 months was idiotic.

I think it's the other way around. Most of us knew the threat ISIS presented MONTHS AGO. But Obama is gonna "inform us" lol

I alao find it amusing that he refuses to use the last S in ISIS. Just can't admit he is behind the curve.

Because that is where they are based. He is simply too stubborn to admit it. He avoids using the word Syria at all costs. I find it amusing.

That his anti interventionist policy has failed MASSIVELY

Obama's foreign policy has not been "anti-interventionist" in any sense of the word.

Why should IS be our problem?

Of course the President needs Congressional approval for most action, thus the excuses for the inaction paint a picture of the stalemate in Congress somehow being Presidential delay......there is delay, on the part of Boehner & McConnell; Nelson is no grandstander, he has been working for weeks..............no response from McConnell.....

Obama's foreign policy has not been "anti-interventionist" in any sense of the word.
Desiring to "manage" our enemies rather than confront them head on says otherwise.

Bombing random trucks on a desert road rather than basses of operations says otherwise.

Having to be dragged into this fight BY HIS OWN PARTY says otherwise.

The House, and McConnell, are NOT interested:

Nearly three out of four voters said Obama should ask Congress for the authority to use additional military force and 82 percent said Congress should approve that request.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has been noncommittal on legislation proposed by Florida Democratic Senator Bill Nelson that would give Obama congressional authority to bomb Islamic State targets in Syria.

Nothing scheduled, nada, zip, -0-.

Congress Demands IS Framework With No Plan to Act on It - Businessweek

So the SENATE R's have been noncommittal but you're pissed at Congress?

Why should IS be our problem?

Did I say ISIS ONLY should be our problem?

No.

But waiting until last week for the Dutch to suggest a solution may lie in a combined NATO effort characterizes the Community Organizer's leadership as weak at best, and incompetent at worst.

christ you hang on Obamas words more than a love sick teen. For the most part Americans dont give a shit about ISIS or even know who they are. After these words from Obama they still wont.

Speak for yourself dicklicker, some of us have friends and family or even possibly ourselves who could end going over to fight yet another war.

I think Peach should start a thread about McConnell instead of continuing to insert it into this thread.

This thread is not about our congress or any Senators. This thread is about Obama's clueless adventures on a tv channel that won't ask the tough questions.

christ you hang on Obamas words more than a love sick teen. For the most part Americans dont give a shit about ISIS or even know who they are. After these words from Obama they still wont.

Speak for yourself dicklicker, some of us have friends and family or even possibly ourselves who could end going over to fight yet another war.
so do i....man thats 0 for 2 with you.
Perhaps you should try someone more your speed? Like Steph?

its not their name you dipshit. Jesus

The Obama Administration has been blessed for the past 6 years with practically nothing which would require intervention.

I Blame Bush.

I would certainly say Obama has a non commital non interventionist stance. I can see how he fools others though. It's similar to a child scattering his pees or carrots around on his plate in an attempt to make it appear as though he's been working on eating them. I'm just not dumb enough to fall for it

its not their name you dipshit. Jesus
It is the most common term used to describe them by most people you dipshit.

I would certainly say Obama has a non commital non interventionist stance. I can see how he fools others though. It's similar to a child scattering his pees or carrots around on his plate in an attempt to make it appear as though he's been working on eating them. I'm just not dumb enough to fall for it

The fact that you think being "non interventionist" is a bad thing is a different story - but you are aware that US soldiers have been actively fighting somewhere in the world every single day that Obama has been President, right?

Forum List

Back