obama warns Putin about military build up in Syria...Putin laughs so hard he actually cries...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....lead from behind obama warned Putin about putting troops into Syria in support of assad. I heard this on the news and the reporter read the report without giggling or laughing.....

If anyone takes obama seriously anymore they must have just woken up from a coma....the bad actors of the world know exactly what obama is and they are taking actions based on that......by the end of his term we will probably have Russia occupying Britain and China occupying San Francisco........

Yes....lead from behind obama warned Putin about putting troops into Syria in support of assad. I heard this on the news and the reporter read the report without giggling or laughing.....

If anyone takes obama seriously anymore they must have just woken up from a coma....the bad actors of the world know exactly what obama is and they are taking actions based on that......by the end of his term we will probably have Russia occupying Britain and China occupying San Francisco........
Now that Al Qaeda has joined Iran and Russia in the fight against ISIS, republicans must be happier than ever.

obama warns Putin

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

putin-vs-obama-1.jpg

No one should take ANY US president seriously when he is obviously giving arms and funds to the terrorist fighting a legit elected government and causing problems in another country which is all it seems the US is good for.

surprise.jpg~original

You know what I love about Obama's Syria foreign policy? No U.S. soldiers coming home in caskets, and no trillions of dollars getting tossed into a wasteland. Stick to drones and air strikes. And if Russia wants wants to waste their time there, they can go ahead.

You know what I love about Obama's Syria foreign policy? No U.S. soldiers coming home in caskets, and no trillions of dollars getting tossed into a wasteland. Stick to drones and air strikes. And if Russia wants wants to waste their time there, they can go ahead.

Yet.....he has now made it even worse and insured that the casualty count in the future will be in the 10s of thousands, instead of stopping it with arms and training..........

Look at hitler......you guys back then said the same thing....no soldiers dying to keep hitler out of Austria, or the other countries...."Peace in Our Time,"...and how did that work out in the end.

Allowing aggression by thugs only increases the aggression by thugs.....until it costs a lot more lives to finally put an end to it.....

Why does the GOP faithful admire Putin so much?
I am not GOP. Don't vote for either asshole party nor admire any of their politicians. I admire a strong leader especially when they are correct. Obama is wrong on this just like ANY American politician would be. They are protecting Israel's ass in keeping the war on terror going and when they ran out of legit targets they funded and armed their own terrorist army.

Why does the GOP faithful admire Putin so much?

You guys, the more you post the more obvious it becomes that there is a part of your brain that does not process the "Truth," "Reality" "the difference between right and wrong, and good and evil," properly......you reach the dumbest conclusions and make the biggest mistakes on every side of the issue that you take....

Yet.....he has now made it even worse and insured that the casualty count in the future will be in the 10s of thousands, instead of stopping it with arms and training..........

Look at hitler......you guys back then said the same thing....no soldiers dying to keep hitler out of Austria, or the other countries...."Peace in Our Time,"...and how did that work out in the end.

Allowing aggression by thugs only increases the aggression by thugs.....until it costs a lot more lives to finally put an end to it.....
Okay. So which thugs do you want to support over there? Iran, ISIS, Russia, or Al-Qaeda? It's a very black and white world to you cons so it should be easy to pick one.

Okay. So which thugs do you want to support over there? Iran, ISIS, Russia, or Al-Qaeda? It's a very black and white world to you cons so it should be easy to pick one.

We should kill all the ones who are the problem....and support the ones who believe in living in peace with other people....Iran gets whacked, isis, and al queada that is a good place to start.....and we should support whoever is over there who will do that.....no U.S. troops needed...

We should kill all the ones who are the problem....and support the ones who believe in living in peace with other people....Iran gets whacked, isis, and al queada that is a good place to start.....and we should support whoever is over there who will do that.....no U.S. troops needed...
Tell me, who is over there that will do it?

Now that Al Qaeda has joined Iran and Russia in the fight against ISIS, republicans must be happier than ever.

Let them kill each other, but the moron is giving 150 billion dollars to iran to help them.....that is insane......let russia waste money and resources, it will weaken them in the long run....we should arm and train the Kurds and any Afghanis or Iraqis willing to fight off the terrorists....

Tell me, who is over there that will do it?

I don't work in the CIA or State Dept. that is sort of why we pay them so much money.........the next Republican President will have to sort it out since obama supports the terrorists....

Let them kill each other, but the moron is giving 150 billion dollars to iran to help them.....that is insane......let russia waste money and resources, it will weaken them in the long run....we should arm and train the Kurds and any Afghanis or Iraqis willing to fight off the terrorists....
We've been doing that. Republicans have been opposed, laughing about weapons falling into the wrong hands and training them being useless.

We've been doing that. Republicans have been opposed, laughing about weapons falling into the wrong hands and training them being useless.

Yeah...sell that to your lefty friends......obama has been arming the wrong side in just about every place he has been leading from behind...to the muslim brotherhood in Egypt to now the Iranians.......he sides with the bad guys every time....

Forum List

Back