Obama Warns: Reject Voices That Warn About Government Tyranny

Of course he would tell the students to reject the voices that warn about government tyranny. That would ruin his entire plan.

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Unfortunately, you've grown up hearing voices that incessantly warn of government as nothing more than some separate, sinister entity that's at the root of all our problems. Some of these same voices also do their best to gum up the works. They'll warn that tyranny always lurking just around the corner. You should reject these voices.

Obama To Grads: Reject Voices That Warn About Government Tyranny | RealClearPolitics

THe teabaggers are nutters.

Some famous Teabagger quotes.

Walt Whitman" said:
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.

Malcolm X said:
Power in defense of freedom is greater than power in behalf of tyranny and oppression.

Yup, all Tea Party card holders. Good grief.

I have no problem rejecting those voices.

You always did prefer living in a fantasy world.

Actually, just the opposite. I prefer the real world. You might give that a shot some day. Just for a change.

The real world is the one where the FBI records every phone call made in America.

The real world is where law enforcement does not need to go to a judge to get a warrant.

The real world is where it is a felony for people to own pets if they are poor.

Want to tell me again how the voices that talk about tyranny are the crazy ones?

You always did prefer living in a fantasy world.

Actually, just the opposite. I prefer the real world. You might give that a shot some day. Just for a change.

The real world is the one where the FBI records every phone call made in America.

The real world is where law enforcement does not need to go to a judge to get a warrant.

Want to tell me again how the voices that talk about tyranny are the crazy ones?

I don't need to tell you. If you were listening you would know that you just told me.

You know, you are not anonymous here. This tyrannical government is quite capable of identifying you. Yet here you are, advertising yourself to the tyrants. Waving around a virtual sign over your head that reads "MALCONTENT! COME AND GET ME!" Which means that either you don't believe this crap either, or you're just an idiot. I'm willing to give you the benefit of a doubt and assume the former. In either case.... yeah, the voices that talk about tyranny are the crazy ones - or just trying to make money off of the crazy ones. So at least you're helping out the economy.

Of course he would tell the students to reject the voices that warn about government tyranny. That would ruin his entire plan.

assclown.jpg

I don't need to tell you. If you were listening you would know that you just told me.

You know, you are not anonymous here. This tyrannical government is quite capable of identifying you. Yet here you are, advertising yourself to the tyrants. Waving around a virtual sign over your head that reads "MALCONTENT! COME AND GET ME!" Which means that either you don't believe this crap either, or you're just an idiot. I'm willing to give you the benefit of a doubt and assume the former. In either case.... yeah, the voices that talk about tyranny are the crazy ones - or just trying to make money off of the crazy ones. So at least you're helping out the economy.

I am not anonymous here? Seriously? Do you know how many times I have pointed out to people that there is no such thing as privacy online?

Tell me something, idiot, how does the fact that the government has not done something prove that they won't?

Irony: A total tyrant warning of people who warn about tyrants like him.

That's not ironic, it's self interest. Responsible citizens should recognize it for what it is and keep a close eye on their employee.

So Obammy says we should all ignore even former presidents. Alrighty then.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhYJS80MgYA]The Nine Most Terrifying Words - YouTube[/ame]

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Unfortunately, you've grown up hearing voices that incessantly warn of government as nothing more than some separate, sinister entity that's at the root of all our problems. Some of these same voices also do their best to gum up the works. They'll warn that tyranny always lurking just around the corner. You should reject these voices.

Obama To Grads: Reject Voices That Warn About Government Tyranny | RealClearPolitics

Sounds very much like 'pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZR64EF3OpA]The Wizard of Oz: Pay No Attention - YouTube[/ame]

And "I'm not a very bad man, I'm just a very bad President....'

Did I really hear that?
Or the emperor has no clothes.

Obama Warns: Reject Voices That Warn About Government Tyranny
I'm sure Obama only said that because he knows what's best for you...

Move along... Nothing to see hear.

For those of you who love to quote the Reagan, "Government is the problem" line, you do realize that Reagan grew the government don't you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt6bffkFlp8]Obama Jedi Mind Trick - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back