Obama Warns: Reject Voices That Warn About Government Tyranny

I remember when the Dems used to have "Question Authority" as a slogan. They should trade in those buttons for "Kowtow to Kleptocrats" ones.

Of course he would tell the students to reject the voices that warn about government tyranny. That would ruin his entire plan.

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Unfortunately, you've grown up hearing voices that incessantly warn of government as nothing more than some separate, sinister entity that's at the root of all our problems. Some of these same voices also do their best to gum up the works. They'll warn that tyranny always lurking just around the corner. You should reject these voices.

Obama To Grads: Reject Voices That Warn About Government Tyranny | RealClearPolitics

Sounds very much like 'pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZR64EF3OpA]The Wizard of Oz: Pay No Attention - YouTube[/ame]

And "I'm not a very bad man, I'm just a very bad President....'

Did I really hear that?

I think this one is not an American either

WHAT????

You birthers at it again???

You'd best stop picking on our wonderful AMERICAN President!!!

You.,..you......just stop claiming he is Kenyan!!!

Sounds very much like 'pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...'

The Wizard of Oz: Pay No Attention - YouTube

And "I'm not a very bad man, I'm just a very bad President....'

Did I really hear that?

WHAT????

you seek the division of this country.

its all you ever talk about

WHAT????

you seek the division of this country.

its all you ever talk about

There's a fine line between the numerator and the denominator.

And that's hardly 'all I ever talk about.'

Here are some of the things.....

I am the very model of a modern Major-General,
I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical
From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical;a
I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical,
I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical,
About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news, (bothered for a rhyme)
With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse.
I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;
I know the scientific names of beings animalculous:
In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I am the very model of a modern Major-General.
I know our mythic history, King Arthur's and Sir Caradoc's;
I answer hard acrostics, I've a pretty taste for paradox,
I quote in elegiacs all the crimes of Heliogabalus,
In conics I can floor peculiarities parabolous;
I can tell undoubted Raphaels from Gerard Dows and Zoffanies,
I know the croaking chorus from The Frogs of Aristophanes!
Then I can hum a fugue of which I've heard the music's din afore, (bothered for a rhyme)b
And whistle all the airs from that infernal nonsense Pinafore.
Then I can write a washing bill in Babylonic cuneiform,
And tell you ev'ry detail of Caractacus's uniform:c
In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,
In fact, when I know what is meant by "mamelon" and "ravelin",
When I can tell at sight a Mauser rifle from a Javelin,d
When such affairs as sorties and surprises I'm more wary at,
And when I know precisely what is meant by "commissariat",
When I have learnt what progress has been made in modern gunnery,
When I know more of tactics than a novice in a nunnery –
In short, when I've a smattering of elemental strategy – (bothered for a rhyme)
You'll say a better Major-General has never sat a gee.e
For my military knowledge, though I'm plucky and adventury,
Has only been brought down to the beginning of the century;
But still, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,

Tyranny is warrant-less wiretaps, door to door searches without cause, arresting people for filming public officials on public property.....etc

Of course he would tell the students to reject the voices that warn about government tyranny. That would ruin his entire plan.

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Unfortunately, you've grown up hearing voices that incessantly warn of government as nothing more than some separate, sinister entity that's at the root of all our problems. Some of these same voices also do their best to gum up the works. They'll warn that tyranny always lurking just around the corner. You should reject these voices.

Obama To Grads: Reject Voices That Warn About Government Tyranny | RealClearPolitics

THe teabaggers are nutters.

sounds like another campaign speech rather than a commencement speech...

Every time he opens his maw it sounds like a campaign speech. Face it, campaigning is all he has. He certainly has no clue how to govern.

sounds like another campaign speech rather than a commencement speech...

Every time he opens his maw it sounds like a campaign speech. Face it, campaigning is all he has. He certainly has no clue how to govern.

Such in depth and original insight.

Obama is always a BUMMER when he speaks..Nothing EVER good..I wouldn't let my kid go hear any of his bullcrap..

I have no problem rejecting those voices.

You always did prefer living in a fantasy world.

THe teabaggers are nutters.

Some famous Teabagger quotes.

Plato said:
Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty.

Walt Whitman" said:
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.

Malcolm X said:
Power in defense of freedom is greater than power in behalf of tyranny and oppression.

I have no problem rejecting those voices.

You always did prefer living in a fantasy world.

Actually, just the opposite. I prefer the real world. You might give that a shot some day. Just for a change.

Forum List

Back