Obama Warns: Reject Voices That Warn About Government Tyranny

who in the hell would go and tell a class of students just graduating something like this?

where does that fit in with their future and graduating?

Obama is one sick and evil sob..you should ALWAYS be sceptical of the government or just let them run all over you?

Last edited:
]where does that fit in with their future and graduating?
No where did your Dear Leader say not be "sceptical of government." He told the students, rightfully, to be wary of reactionary nuts just like you.

No, I don't have to be spoon fed. I prefer thinking. You might give it a shot sometime if you can get past the spoon.

Apparently your definition of tyranny is having to live with other people. I would suggest that you are only going to be happy if you hop off to some small island where you can be alone and free.

My definition of tyranny is being forced to buy something just because other people think I need it.

Ever here of Obamacare?

Yes. I understand you have no concept of what tyranny is. You really don't have to keep giving me examples of that. I suppose it is a testament to the degree of freedom we have in this country that you consider having to protect yourself from disease as such a mighty burden. Perhaps that is the real trouble with our nation - we have so many children who just can't seem to grow up.

I don't know what tyranny is?

Care to explain how I am getting the definition of tyranny wrong?

The tyranny of you is that your emotions control you: you cannot think objectively.

Ever hear of a We the People constitutional republic.

Emigrate if yoiu don't want to buy Obamacare.

And by what authority do you have to tell people to leave the country of their birth because the disagree with a part of the law?

"We the people" did not enact this law. It was shoved down our throats. "We the People" did not want the bill to begin with. That was a classless remark, Jake. How about 'you the individual' deal with the fact you are wrong.

"We the people" did not enact this law. It was shoved down our throats. "We the People" did not want the bill to begin with.

The classless folk, kiddo, are that you minority can't stand you are in the minority on this.

You are wrong. The minority had the opportunity in 2010 to vote in the people who would change it and failed. The minority had the opportinuity to vote in the people in 2012 who would change it and failed.

We the People are the majority in this country. And ever since the Civil Rights and Voting acts of the 1960s, we do our best to not let the trash run the country.

"We the people" did not enact this law. It was shoved down our throats. "We the People" did not want the bill to begin with.

The classless folk, kiddo, are that you minority can't stand you are in the minority on this.

You are wrong. The minority had the opportunity in 2010 to vote in the people who would change it and failed. The minority had the opportinuity to vote in the people in 2012 who would change it and failed.

We the People are the majority in this country. And ever since the Civil Rights and Voting acts of the 1960s, we do our best to not let the trash run the country.

Did we not whip people like you in 2010?

You say you are a Republican, but say you are "We the People." Bullshit. You are nothing but trash, your loyalties are fleeting. You are nothing but a man. You side with the majority in order to feel superior. To bad you're on the wrong side.

Eat this, Jake, and shut your stupid face.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Obama and Democrats' Health Care Plan

Did you take the Senate? Did you get a veto majority in the House? In 2010?

Did you get our GOP asses handed to us with your far right's dancing and prancing in 2012?

Are you going to help us get our asses handed to us next year and the House go Democratic because of you pukes?

Just who do you think you are? The far right and its allies make up about 20% of the electorate.

You are never a majority with allies, and the rest us of caught on to just what you are and that is not what we need in the Republican Party.

Did you take the Senate? Did you get a veto majority in the House? In 2010?

Did you get our GOP asses handed to us with your far right's dancing and prancing in 2012?

Are you going to help us get our asses handed to us next year and the House go Democratic because of you pukes?

Just who do you think you are? The far right and its allies make up about 20% of the electorate.

You are never a majority with allies, and the rest us of caught on to just what you are and that is not what we need in the Republican Party.

Still wrong Jake. Now you're mad. Get over it. Nobody likes Obamacare. Who do I think I am? A person with way more common sense than you. This "we the people" crap is stupid, Jake. You are never above the fray, you are right there in it.

If anything, you'll be voting for a liberal next year. Did it ever occur to you that people with your supposed neutrality is what got our asses handed to us in the first place?

I am the majority, I mean I have to be since I am the one who happens to have his head screwed on straight.

Last edited:
Yes, you are wrong. The mainstream is not mad, just getting even with the minority far right for costing us the elections.

Yes, We the People will tell you what to do and you will comply.

Being in the mainstream is American smart, not neutrality. You far righties and the far lefties are wong is wrong with the country.

My definition of tyranny is being forced to buy something just because other people think I need it.

Ever here of Obamacare?

Yes. I understand you have no concept of what tyranny is. You really don't have to keep giving me examples of that. I suppose it is a testament to the degree of freedom we have in this country that you consider having to protect yourself from disease as such a mighty burden. Perhaps that is the real trouble with our nation - we have so many children who just can't seem to grow up.

No, you have not the slightest idea what it is. You are so spoiled you think tyranny is just when you don't get your way. Tyranny is when you're inconvenienced. Your understanding of tyranny is about the same as a five year old's understanding of sex - and for exactly the same reason.

When they start tossing you out of your home to quarter troops, beating confessions out of you, holding you in prison without benefit of a lawyer or a trial, standing you up against a wall and shooting you without a trial, marching your children into a gas chamber... then talk to me about tyranny.

No, you have not the slightest idea what it is. You are so spoiled you think tyranny is just when you don't get your way. Tyranny is when you're inconvenienced. Your understanding of tyranny is about the same as a five year old's understanding of sex - and for exactly the same reason.

When they start tossing you out of your home to quarter troops, beating confessions out of you, holding you in prison without benefit of a lawyer or a trial, standing you up against a wall and shooting you without a trial, marching your children into a gas chamber... then talk to me about tyranny.

yeah right, that is the ONLY way for tyranny...:cuckoo:

Yes. Assuming you're an adult. As I have already said, this country seems to have its fair share of children who have never grown up.

How about hounding people out of their homes at gunpoint?
Terrorizing families?

That's happened recently, ever heard of Watertown?

Tyranny is not the extreme end result.
Tyranny grows from inconveniencing the masses, to controlling the masses, uses divide and conquer tactics.

Uh huh. A five year old expounding on sex.

Yes. Assuming you're an adult. As I have already said, this country seems to have its fair share of children who have never grown up.

well with this post we can see you are one of them

What really sucks it to have one of them occupying the White House.

No, he said ignore those who speak of tyranny.

Obama was referring to these types of nuts who think our process is tyrannical and would replace it with real tyranny.

Forum List

Back