Obama was Anti gay marriage when he ran for President, why isnt he cancelled?

Anything that’s perverse they want forced on everyone

I don't care if it's perverse, or even something I don't find perverse.

To me the issue has always been forced acceptance vs. tolerance.

And more importantly using government to force said acceptance.

I find it fascinating how the left flip flop based on political objectives and have no core beliefs.

We all see it every day,

Now many on the left says you cannot be critical of the Biden admin, or you should be arrested.

Why? Why not when Bush and Trump were POTUS?
Obama is gay, but could not come out of the closet so he has to pretend he opposes gay marriage.

Michele is a man. Every lefty knows it. That's why he gets the latitude.

Same as the fact he is a closet Muslim working behind the scenes to advance the causes of radical Islam.

Same thing.

Politico says that the crowd (his crowd, I'm assuming) had a loud applause when he stated
that a marriage was between a man and a woman.
Hmmmm, interesting, I guess that was before the liberals thought of the gay community as a voting block.

A lot of people have changed their views on same sex marriage. Just going back to the early 2000s I was dead set against it, did not really start to change my views till after I got out of the Marines in 2009.

Have you never changed your mind on any issue in your life?

Government Punishing people for their Religious beliefs is unconstitutional.

Is homosexuality against Christian beliefs, yes or no?

Never seen a bible verse saying it was wrong to be black.
No religion bans making cakes for gays

A lot of people have changed their views on same sex marriage. Just going back to the early 2000s I was dead set against it, did not really start to change my views till after I got out of the Marines in 2009.

Have you never changed your mind on any issue in your life?
Most Americans have changed their views on gay marriage
It is just not that big a deal anymore

I am surprised we are still getting threads on it

I find it fascinating how the left flip flop based on political objectives and have no core beliefs.

We all see it every day,

Now many on the left says you cannot be critical of the Biden admin, or you should be arrested.

Why? Why not when Bush and Trump were POTUS?
I am happy that tump and his minions are so honest and never flip-flop. Just the genuine article, eh?

Search Results​

Obama's latest 'evolution' on gay marriage: He lied about ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › the-fix › 2015/02/10

Feb 10, 2015 — When President Obama said during the 2008 campaign that he did not support marriage for same-sex couples, he only did so because it was ...

See Obama's 20-Year Evolution on LGBT Rights | Time

https://time.com › obama-gay-lesbian-transgender-lgbt-...
Apr 10, 2015 — Over nearly two decades in politics, President Obama has staked out changing positions on gay rights. Here are the biggest milestones.

I don't care if it's perverse, or even something I don't find perverse.

To me the issue has always been forced acceptance vs. tolerance.

And more importantly using government to force said acceptance.
So, businesses don't have to follow business regs once they get their license....if they can come up with an "excuse".

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back