Obama was Anti gay marriage when he ran for President, why isnt he cancelled?

So, businesses don't have to follow business regs once they get their license....if they can come up with an "excuse".

Business regs have to take the constitution into account, and free exercise is in the constitution.

Does the right to free exercise never override business regulations?

Which has nothing to do with a cake
Which vile sex acts do you expect them to do with a cake?

It has to do with the purpose of the cake, to celebrate a same sex marriage, which they find simple.

You focus on the cake, the issue is the government force over a trivial, non essential easily replaceable contracted business dealing.

I find it fascinating how the left flip flop based on political objectives and have no core beliefs.

We all see it every day,

Now many on the left says you cannot be critical of the Biden admin, or you should be arrested.

Why? Why not when Bush and Trump were POTUS?
Because he evolved. Only lying Communist bastards are allowed to that.

It has to do with the purpose of the cake, to celebrate a same sex marriage, which they find simple.

You focus on the cake, the issue is the government force over a trivial, non essential easily replaceable contracted business dealing.
So?

Some people felt the same way about serving Negroes

1647467668729.jpeg

Last edited:
So just because someone did something disagreeable in the past, is does not mean they cant change?

Interesting point.

We agree.

Do you only give that deference to those on the left?

They limit their deference to: KKK guys, guys in blackface, guys who have sex with underage girls

They can't quit Former President (twice elected) Obama, can they?
Obama owns two ocean front homes while promoting the end of the same that is going to cost tens of trillions of dollars for nothing.

I find it fascinating how the left flip flop based on political objectives and have no core beliefs.

We all see it every day,

Now many on the left says you cannot be critical of the Biden admin, or you should be arrested.

People have gone full blown insane, and how do I know?

When I am saner than the woke of the World, well humanity has lost it!

Obama owns two ocean front homes while promoting the end of the same that is going to cost tens of trillions of dollars for nothing.
That is why he wants to control Climate Change

Not only to protect his own house but those of others

We all see it every day,

Some of us evolve.

Because at the time he thought that a “Legal Partnership” would be the same. So did most Americans in 2008.

But both Obama and most Americans evolved their positions that legal Same Sex Marriage was the fair and sensible thing to do.

Only Conservatives still object to it and start threads about it 14 years later.
This countries core culture will never accept it. Just meant to cuss division. Most that believe in this partnership are anti American. Like Obama

Forum List

Back