Obama was kept informed of the conversations by wire tap. No spin. No more BS libs

It's becoming clear that this is the best we're going to get. Circumstantial evidence with a strong partisan bias.

And that's enough for an American President to accuse another American President of something this bad.

That's it. That's what we have.

give it time, the truth will be known. the tarmac meeting between Bubba Clinton and Lynch may be where this started.

Trump and his team talked to the Russians who were being monitored and their conversations were recorded. There is no one to blame for that other than Trump and his team. If you don't play in the mud you won't get dirty. :)

You would think somebody on Trumps staff would know about national intelligence. Especially how in a post 9-11 world, they're gatheriing any and all evidence of foreigners plotting to do us hatm.

It's becoming clear that this is the best we're going to get. Circumstantial evidence with a strong partisan bias.

And that's enough for an American President to accuse another American President of something this bad.

Oh look. Ten minutes has passed so Mac slams down the gavel.
I'm looking forward to being proven wrong.

Being proven wrong on a message board is definitely better than being embarrassed for my country.
I've had eight years of embarrassment.

give it time, the truth will be known. the tarmac meeting between Bubba Clinton and Lynch may be where this started.
Well, I'm looking forward to it.

So you don't need proof.

What a shock!
The proof is overwhelming.

What do you consider proof to look like? Please be specific?
I'd be more than happy to review the evidence that Trump looked at right before he "tweeted".

But, to date, he himself hasn't provided it.
If you think proof must be Big Ears caught with a smoking gun, then you will fall prey to the left media's propaganda campaign demanding absolute proof.

You need to do some research on the legal meaning of overwhelming circumstantial evidence, what a FISA request means, and the entire history of Obama's surveillance programs.
When Trump accuses Obama of this, he has to provide proof. It is no propaganda campaign. You just post BS and waste everyone's time, because you are not this stupid. Or are you?
Where is Obie's proof?

Obama Accuses Vladimir Putin of Meddling in U.S. Election | Democracy Now!
Today’s Electoral College meeting comes as President Obama has publicly accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of meddling in the U.S. election.

President Barack Obama: "Not much happens in Russia without Vladimir Putin. I mean, this is a pretty hierarchical operation. Last I checked, there’s not a lot of debate and democratic deliberation, particularly when it comes to policies directed at the United States. We have said, and I will confirm, that this happened at the highest levels of the Russian government, and I will let you make that determination as to whether there are high-level Russian officials who go off rogue and decide to tamper with the U.S. election process without Vladimir Putin knowing about."

That was President Obama speaking Friday. U.S. intelligence agencies have also accused Russia of hacking the U.S. election to help Donald Trump win.

and not one of our libtardian friends has been able to tell us exactly what the Russians did that changed the outcome of our election.

[

He wasn't being tapped... how many fucking times do you have to be told this??? .

This tall tale is now permanently entered in the Big Book of Rightwing Mythology. Once there, it can never be removed.
Removing your head from its' safe space obviously isn't possible. In a few days you dance in victory yet will carry the Russians cost us the election torch until the day you die. You can't see how insane that is.

Except the Russian story has a basis in fact, and this one was made up by Breitbart. Campaign officials really did have contact with Russia and coordinated with them. If they did nothing wrong, why did Sessions and Flynn lie about it until they were forced to come clean by the media.

Trump is quickly becoming the Boy who cried "Wolf", with his lies and his fear mongering.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well, I'm looking forward to it.

me too

[

He wasn't being tapped... how many fucking times do you have to be told this??? .

This tall tale is now permanently entered in the Big Book of Rightwing Mythology. Once there, it can never be removed.
Removing your head from its' safe space obviously isn't possible. In a few days you dance in victory yet will carry the Russians cost us the election torch until the day you die. You can't see how insane that is.

Except the Russian story has a basis in fact, and this one was made up by Breitbart. Campaign officials really did have contact with Russia and coordinated with them. If they did nothing wrong, why did Sessions and Flynn lie about it until they were forced to come clean by the media.

Trump is quickly becoming the Boy who cried "Wolf", with his lies and his fear mongering.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

what exactly did the Russians do that changed the outcome of our election?

Trump and his team talked to the Russians who were being monitored and their conversations were recorded. There is no one to blame for that other than Trump and his team. If you don't play in the mud you won't get dirty. :)

You would think somebody on Trumps staff would know about national intelligence. Especially how in a post 9-11 world, they're gatheriing any and all evidence of foreigners plotting to do us hatm.

So releasing the details of corruption within the DNC, the Clinton campaign, and the media was aimed at "doing us harm"? Can you explain?

Why *I*? Lose over and over? In this past election we all lost.
You keep chanting your faith like a drooling madman rocking in the corner of his padded cell.

WTF you talking about old man? Are you staring at your reflection in your monitor? :cuckoo:
I told what I was taking about, junior. Have an adult walk you through it.

No, you are just babbling shit with no substance. Press the little button and get your nurse aid to come explain things to you. Trump and his team talked to the Russians who were being monitored and their conversations were recorded. There is no one to blame for that other than Trump and his team. If you don't play in the mud you won't get dirty. :)
You keep puking up your faith like they were facts. I won big time, lefties are losing their feeble minds left and right. You think you can speak for everyone because you're insane.

Let us know when you stumble across a fact.

I'm not a leftie but it is funny that you say lefties are losing their minds, I see Rightis posting 5,000 threads all about wire tapping and other loon righties posting crap about CNN reporters acting like they are shooting Trump and Bannon with sniper rifle camera lenses... and other crap like it.

Where is Obie's proof?

President Barack Obama: "Not much happens in Russia without Vladimir Putin. I mean, this is a pretty hierarchical operation. Last I checked, there’s not a lot of debate and democratic deliberation, particularly when it comes to policies directed at the United States. We have said, and I will confirm, that this happened at the highest levels of the Russian government, and I will let you make that determination as to whether there are high-level Russian officials who go off rogue and decide to tamper with the U.S. election process without Vladimir Putin knowing about."

That was President Obama speaking Friday. U.S. intelligence agencies have also accused Russia of hacking the U.S. election to help Donald Trump win.

Obamas proof is in millions of Russian communication intercepts picked up by the NSA. Which if released would let the russians know how we're able to pick up their conversations, and end our ability to monitor what they're doing.

So releasing the details of corruption within the DNC, the Clinton campaign, and the media was aimed at "doing us harm"? Can you explain?

Any foreign influence of an american election is doing our system of government harm.

You keep chanting your faith like a drooling madman rocking in the corner of his padded cell.

WTF you talking about old man? Are you staring at your reflection in your monitor? :cuckoo:

No, you are just babbling shit with no substance. Press the little button and get your nurse aid to come explain things to you. Trump and his team talked to the Russians who were being monitored and their conversations were recorded. There is no one to blame for that other than Trump and his team. If you don't play in the mud you won't get dirty. :)
You keep puking up your faith like they were facts. I won big time, lefties are losing their feeble minds left and right. You think you can speak for everyone because you're insane.

I'm not a leftie but it is funny that you say lefties are losing their minds, I see Rightis posting 5,000 threads all about wire tapping and other loon righties posting crap about CNN reporters acting like they are shooting Trump and Bannon with sniper rifle camera lenses... and other crap like it.
Everything you say is lefty, so no sale.

"Let us know when you stumble across a fact."

"Let us know when you stumble across a fact."

Everything I say is lefty? No, your delusional mind thinks everything I say is lefty.

I'm sorry but the world doesn't work the way Trump and you minions think it does. Trump can't come out and say something is true and other people have to provide facts to prove it isn't true. The person that makes the statement needs to back that statement up with facts... Trump has NONE.

You only need to know one fact, the one that has been repeated 8 billion times on this forum, a U.S. President can not set up a wire tap. Period. FACT.

Any foreign influence of an american election is doing our system of government harm.
True and we do it to many, Obama was involved in Israel's election and Brexit. No lefty gave a smidgen of a fuck about that though. But there's no evidence Russia was involved or that it affected the election. It's a scapegoat.

I'm personally glad to see it though. It keeps the left doing the same stupid stuff they've been doing. The other guy is worse is all they have and it doesn't sell well.

Everything I say is lefty? No, your delusional mind thinks everything I say is lefty.

I'm sorry but the world doesn't work the way Trump and you minions think it does. Trump can't come out and say something is true and other people have to provide facts to prove it isn't true. The person that makes the statement needs to back that statement up with facts... Trump has NONE.

You only need to know one fact, the one that has been repeated 8 billion times on this forum, a U.S. President can not set up a wire tap. Period. FACT.
You're chanting again. Or still.

So you take the position that if Trump was illegally wire tapped, it would be okay because it might reveal details of corruption by Trump?

So you take the position that if Trump was illegally wire tapped, it would be okay because it might reveal details of corruption by Trump?

Of course not! It's only ok as long as it is the enemy, not the chosen one.

Forum List

Back