Obama Weeps...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama wipes away tears as he calls for new gun measures

"The president gets emotional as he remembers Sandy Hook victims and fiercely calls for more rights for those vulnerable to gun violence"

He's so full of shite!

Where are the tears for the 14 Americans who were killed by a terrorist he and his administration let come into this country because his 'thorough' background checks were supposed to leave us nothing but 'widows and orphans' to fear?! Where were his tears when he sent his Atty General out to threaten American citizens after the attack?

Where were the tears for the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing, another successful terrorist attack on US soil due to his lack of desire / effort to stop it after being warned about the terrorist brothers?

Where were the tears for the US servicemen and women who were gunned down by Maj Hassan when he declared the attack NOT to be a case of terrorism but of 'workplace violence'?

Where were his tears for the men he and his State Department abandoned and let needlessly die in Benghazi, when he stood with the mourning families and told them it was all because of a video...or about a month later when he all but apologized to Muslims around the world as he spoke before the UN, seemingly justifying the murder or Stevens and 3 others by again falsely blaming a video and declaring, 'The future must not be left to those who slander the prophet of Islam'?!

Where were his tears and concern when in Chicago the city's record-setting gun violence / death rate rose EVERY WEEKEND this past year?

You and Hillary can take your mock outrage and crocodile tears and shove 'em where the sun don't shine!

NONE of your EO rules would have or will prevent mass shootings or more of the successful terrorist attacks on US soil you continue to fail to prevent!

Who doesn't weep over 20 first graders getting slaughtered?

I guess anyone who belongs to the NRA

Where were his tears and concern when in Chicago the city's record-setting gun violence / death rate rose EVERY WEEKEND this past year?
Hey dumbshit. He started crying when he said, "Every time I think about those kids, it gets me mad. And by the way, it happens on the streets of Chicago every day."

Read your own link, idiot.

Anyone but Libs ( see Waco).

Libs don't cry over them... They dance on their graves knowing they can use their corpses for political talking points.

"The president gets emotional as he remembers Sandy Hook victims and fiercely calls for more rights for those vulnerable to gun violence"

He's so full of shite!

Where are the tears for the 14 Americans who were killed by a terrorist he and his administration let come into this country because his 'thorough' background checks were supposed to leave us nothing but 'widows and orphans' to fear?! Where were his tears when he sent his Atty General out to threaten American citizens after the attack?

Where were the tears for the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing, another successful terrorist attack on US soil due to his lack of desire / effort to stop it after being warned about the terrorist brothers?

Where were the tears for the US servicemen and women who were gunned down by Maj Hassan when he declared the attack NOT to be a case of terrorism but of 'workplace violence'?

Where were his tears for the men he and his State Department abandoned and let needlessly die in Benghazi, when he stood with the mourning families and told them it was all because of a video...or about a month later when he all but apologized to Muslims around the world as he spoke before the UN, seemingly justifying the murder or Stevens and 3 others by again falsely blaming a video and declaring, 'The future must not be left to those who slander the prophet of Islam'?!

You and Hillary can take your mock outrage and crocodile tears and shove 'em where the sun don't shine!

NONE of your EO rules would have or will prevent mass shootings or more of the successful terrorist attacks on US soil you continue to fail to prevent!

So what's new with him?

baby_obama.jpg

He is going to be mocked and ridiculed all over the world for his acting ability today.

Hey dumbshit. He started crying when he said, "Every time I think about those kids, it gets me mad. And by the way, it happens on the streets of Chicago every day."

And prior to that he recanted a dozen other mass shootings before Sandy Hook. GrEasy65 taking things out of context, now you look like the idiot you are.

The Boston bombers had one handgun tween the both of them. Righties wish they had ARS available to them .

Does he think about the kids he kills with his drone strikes?

Does he think about the 4 people he set up to be murdered at Benghazi?

Does the video still make President Luke Sissyfag teary-eyed?

Yeah, and the Communist/Progressive Press is falling all over itself worshipping the asshole. Still using Sandy Hook children to take others' rights away? Really? What a disgrace. What happened to the American Press?

I suspect....strongly...that the FBI brought photos of the Sandy Hook massacre to Obama. The public just saw the parking lot of the school and parents in agony. Those alone were unforgettable images.

If America could have seen what those guns did to those little bodies, we would have pushed through better background checks and mental healthcare in a nanosecond.

He's so full of shite!

Anyone but Libs ( see Waco).

Libs don't cry over them... They dance on their graves knowing they can use their corpses for political talking points.

Wow , Really??? Do you have any factual links .... I have a few of some crazy Tea Partiers disrespecting funerals for you.

upload_2016-1-5_10-47-10.jpeg
ht_zombie_protest_jef_120730_wblog.jpg

Yeah, and the Communist/Progressive Press is falling all over itself worshipping the asshole. Still using Sandy Hook children to take others' rights away? Really? What a disgrace. What happened to the American Press?

Gee, I've been watching cable news lately and the communist/progressive press just can't seem to take their cameras off Trump.

Forum List

Back