Obama Weeps...

Where were his tears and concern when in Chicago the city's record-setting gun violence / death rate rose EVERY WEEKEND this past year?
Hey dumbshit. He started crying when he said, "Every time I think about those kids, it gets me mad. And by the way, it happens on the streets of Chicago every day."

Read your own link, idiot.

I suspect....strongly...that the FBI brought photos of the Sandy Hook massacre to Obama. The public just saw the parking lot of the school and parents in agony. Those alone were unforgettable images.

If America could have seen what those guns did to those little bodies, we would have pushed through better background checks and mental healthcare in a nanosecond.

Reminds me of Emmitt Till and his mother insisting on an open coffin so the world could see what they did to him

Yeah, and the Communist/Progressive Press is falling all over itself worshipping the asshole. Still using Sandy Hook children to take others' rights away? Really? What a disgrace. What happened to the American Press?

Gee, I've been watching cable news lately and the communist/progressive press just can't seem to take their cameras off Trump.

Did you watch his press conference farce? The over-the-top worship from the Press should be pretty disturbing to all Americans.

Yeah, and the Communist/Progressive Press is falling all over itself worshipping the asshole. Still using Sandy Hook children to take others' rights away? Really? What a disgrace. What happened to the American Press?

Gee, I've been watching cable news lately and the communist/progressive press just can't seem to take their cameras off Trump.

Did you watch his press conference farce? The over-the-top worship from the Press should be pretty disturbing to all Americans.

You mean his speech/announcement today? What press are you referring to? Otherwise it was simply a live televised speech.

You mean his speech/announcement today? What press are you referring to? Otherwise it was simply a live televised speech.

Their praising of a Dictator was shamefully embarrassing.

Where were his tears and concern when in Chicago the city's record-setting gun violence / death rate rose EVERY WEEKEND this past year?
Hey dumbshit. He started crying when he said, "Every time I think about those kids, it gets me mad. And by the way, it happens on the streets of Chicago every day."

I suspect....strongly...that the FBI brought photos of the Sandy Hook massacre to Obama. The public just saw the parking lot of the school and parents in agony. Those alone were unforgettable images.

If America could have seen what those guns did to those little bodies, we would have pushed through better background checks and mental healthcare in a nanosecond.

Reminds me of Emmitt Till and his mother insisting on an open coffin so the world could see what they did to him

Oh yes, Emmett Till, son of a convicted rapist and murderer who was hanged in 1945....oddly the NAACP and the MSM don't seem to mention Emmett Till's Father....wonder why? :rolleyes-41:

Louis Till - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, and the Communist/Progressive Press is falling all over itself worshipping the asshole. What a sad sham. What happened to the American Press?
The free American press is dead.

Apparently. Seeing all that shameful worship really was pretty shocking. I mean, he even used the Sandy Hook kids again. So messed up.

You righties are like trained seals. The press is going to highlight Obama's emotional display because he's never had one in over 7 years in office. Maybe you should YouTube the speech and get the preamble of shooting events he ticked off before he got to Sandy Hook.

Oh yes, Emmett Till, son of a convicted rapist and murderer who was hanged in 1945....oddly the NAACP and the MSM don't seem to mention Emmett Till's Father....wonder why? :rolleyes-41:

Louis Till - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What has this got to do with anything? Are you that fucked up?
So the kids should pay with their lives for the sins of their fathers?
Do you have even a grasp of simple basic rights under our laws?

The Propaganda MSM all over the planet drank the Kool-Aid in 2008 when Obama "appeared". It's more than disturbing.

Forum List

Back