Obama Will Make a Big Show About Ferreting Out IRS

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
employees who targeted conservative groups in order to present himself as a nonpartisan President in comparison to the partisan GOP which is trying to demagogue Benghazi.

And some people will swallow that BS.

When It comes out that the targeting was coordinated with the Department of Labor and the DHS, the excusifying will be palpable.

Where is Axelrod again?

Something I read yesterday said the guy in charge when the targeting began was a George Bush appointee.

He's going to do exactly what he did with benghazi...act shocked and shaken, insist that he will get to the bottom of things, then quietly cover, cover, cover.

I'll make a prediction This thing is so wide spread and well entrenched they'll never get to the bottom of it. You had Congressman and Senator saying the irs should investigate the Koch brothers and Melaluka.
to a greater of lessor degree even harry reid gave some credence to it when he kept bugging Romney about his tax returns
There were even bounties on getting Romney tax returns out in the public

the dems are paranoid on how much a person makes and a little nod nod wink wink wil justify any illegal activitiesi

employees who targeted conservative groups in order to present himself as a nonpartisan President in comparison to the partisan GOP which is trying to demagogue Benghazi.

While I don't trust Obama much myself, the truth is most right wingers on this board aren't going to believe him no matter what he says. It has nothing to do with truth, but more to do with Obama Derangement Syndrome.

While I don't trust Obama much myself, the truth is most right wingers on this board aren't going to believe him no matter what he says. It has nothing to do with truth, but more to do with Obama Derangement Syndrome.

The guy keeps getting caught, even today he can commit to the IRS doing wrong. He said "if", there is no "if", the IRS admitted it was true and apologized.

He keeps acting shocked and surprised by everything, he is a smart man and can't be that stupid. He had all weekend to get a lot of info from the IRS and pretends to be as shocked as we are.

If he keeps lying, how can you tell when he is truthful? You said you don't trust him much, how can you tell when he is lying or being a straight shooter with us?

Yea, and it will be a show, complete with a rehearsed script. He'll pretend that those people were just so loyal to him, they came up with this on their own. I don't know what he might have known, but crap like this is typical Chicago style politics and things drip down from the top. The employees will take the fall and that will be the end of it. Never mind how many upper level people passed the idea along.

It was an incredibly organized effort and I doubt we'll catch the mastermind.

The guy keeps getting caught, even today he can commit to the IRS doing wrong. He said "if", there is no "if", the IRS admitted it was true and apologized.

He keeps acting shocked and surprised by everything, he is a smart man and can't be that stupid. He had all weekend to get a lot of info from the IRS and pretends to be as shocked as we are.

If he keeps lying, how can you tell when he is truthful? You said you don't trust him much, how can you tell when he is lying or being a straight shooter with us?

My point was that to many on the far right their mind has already been made up. Obama is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't, and it has been that way since the beginning of his presidency. Essentially the OP is saying, "I already know what Obama is going to do, and already don't believe him about what I have determined he is going to do." What was the point in the topic in the first place then?

Once you know someone has lied enough times, how are you supposed to trust them again? You're right, some will doubt Obama simply because they no longer trust him. How can we tell if he's telling the truth this time? You can't. His word is meaningless, as is anyones really. Hopefully, an investigation will discover evidence that will tell the story.

I couldn't agree more - and actually it has been that way since before the guy took office.

Any rational person is going to agree with at least 25% of what any President does, because much of what any President does is the most rational response to any problem - but not on this board.

Posters line up on this board to attack Obama for doing exactly what Romney would have done in the same situation, and seem to do so without any awareness of doing so.

Yeah, you're probably right. It's all the fault of the right, isn't it. Hell, it probably wasn't Barry at all, was it? Most likely George Bush, wasn't it.

After all - Barry is infallible, isn't he?

My point was that to many on the far right their mind has already been made up. Obama is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't, and it has been that way since the beginning of his presidency. Essentially the OP is saying, "I already know what Obama is going to do, and already don't believe him about what I have determined he is going to do." What was the point in the topic in the first place then?

And many on this board believe Obama can do no wrong, he has mishandled and lied and it is tough to believe him.

Yeah, you're probably right. It's all the fault of the right, isn't it. Hell, it probably wasn't Barry at all, was it? Most likely George Bush, wasn't it.

After all - Barry is infallible, isn't he?

Obama hasn't even done anything yet, aside from make one statement. The OP has already determined what Obama is going to do, and given his response to this predetermined conclusion. Do you even know what this topic is about, you partisan hack?

Randall -

I think you just proved Aaron's point.

He posts:

I don't trust Obama much myself,

You respond:

Barry is infallible, isn't he?

Randall is no conservative. He is a partisan hack, that will believe any bullshit the GOP can shovel into him. I thought I was just giving the President a fair shake, but that's all it took for Randall to assume I am an Obama supporter. He is the kind of voter dragging the GOP down in the eyes of many Americans.

I guarantee every liberal Obama butt kisser on this board will swallow every bit of BS he shovels into them.

Forum List

Back