Obama Will Make a Big Show About Ferreting Out IRS

I guarantee every liberal Obama butt kisser on this board will swallow every bit of BS he shovels into them.

Some possibly will - but I don't see how that makes attacking the president for anything and everything he does a superior course of action.

Can you really not see that you are are blinkered and brainwashed as any liberal could ever be?

I guarantee every liberal Obama butt kisser on this board will swallow every bit of BS he shovels into them.

Some possibly will - but I don't see how that makes attacking the president for anything and everything he does a superior course of action.

Can you really not see that you are are blinkered and brainwashed as any liberal could ever be?
Can you not see that this president is corrupt? How many examples do you have to have?

Can you not see that this president is corrupt? How many examples do you have to have?

Are you telling me we have people in our government who are corrupt? Has anybody alerted the media about this? :eusa_eh:

Congraulations on both missing the point and avoiding the question.

I certainly think there is a significant amount of corruption in Washington, and certainly in both parties. That said, I am not seeing any 'Watergates' in this administration, and certainly nothing in the Benghazi molehill.

Are you telling me we have people in our government who are corrupt? Has anybody alerted the media about this? :eusa_eh:
Apparently not.

Congraulations on both missing the point and avoiding the question.
I answered the question. You're just too stupid to see it.

S.J -

No, I am not stupid at all. You did not answer the question.

I'll ask again - can you really not see that you are are blinkered and brainwashed as any liberal could ever be?

S.J -

No, I am not stupid at all. You did not answer the question.

I'll ask again - can you really not see that you are are blinkered and brainwashed as any liberal could ever be?
You ask a rhetorical question and expect me to dignify it with a non-rhetorical answer? Do it again if you want a neg.

While I don't trust Obama much myself, the truth is most right wingers on this board aren't going to believe him no matter what he says. It has nothing to do with truth, but more to do with Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Yeah, you're probably right. It's all the fault of the right, isn't it. Hell, it probably wasn't Barry at all, was it? Most likely George Bush, wasn't it.

After all - Barry is infallible, isn't he?

Obama hasn't even done anything yet, aside from make one statement. The OP has already determined what Obama is going to do, and given his response to this predetermined conclusion. Do you even know what this topic is about, you partisan hack?

Again with the "partisan hack" thing. Actually, truth be told, I'm damn glad to see this administration "singing the blues". However, I'm actually MORE pleased to see people (like yourself) on this site squirming in your collective seats - waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Yep. Makes me quite happy - that is, truth be told.

And hey, just between you and me, if you think Barry isn't involved in any of this, then you need more professional help than you'll receive here. Consult your directory for the name of a competent mental health professional.

As for this "partisan hack", I'm popping popcorn and pulling up a chair to watch the "legacy" of this clown bite the dust. :clap2:

Yeah, you're probably right. It's all the fault of the right, isn't it. Hell, it probably wasn't Barry at all, was it? Most likely George Bush, wasn't it.

After all - Barry is infallible, isn't he?

Obama hasn't even done anything yet, aside from make one statement. The OP has already determined what Obama is going to do, and given his response to this predetermined conclusion. Do you even know what this topic is about, you partisan hack?

Again with the "partisan hack" thing. Actually, truth be told, I'm damn glad to see this administration "singing the blues". However, I'm actually MORE pleased to see people (like yourself) on this site squirming in your collective seats - waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Yep. Makes me quite happy - that is, truth be told.

And hey, just between you and me, if you think Barry isn't involved in any of this, then you need more professional help than you'll receive here. Consult your directory for the name of a competent mental health professional.

As for this "partisan hack", I'm popping popcorn and pulling up a chair to watch the "legacy" of this clown bite the dust. :clap2:

Randall -

I think you just proved Aaron's point.

He posts:

I don't trust Obama much myself,

You respond:

Barry is infallible, isn't he?

Why do you choose not to respond to this quote, Randall? You are a partisan hack. Anything not fitting your narrative is ignored.

Since you are still viewing the topic, I expect you to show at any moment and respond to Saigon's earlier quote.

Randall? Bueller? Bueller?

Since you are still viewing the topic, I expect you to show at any moment and respond to Saigon's earlier quote.

Whoa sonny. You need to get a life! I couldn't care less about Saigon's comment and I damn sure couldn't care less about your comments.

Whoa sonny. You need to get a life! I couldn't care less about Saigon's comment and I damn sure couldn't care less about your comments.

So you admit to ignoring the comments that don't fit your narrative of a person. Hack.

Forum List

Back