Obama Won't Attend Gettysburg Address Remembrance

Of course,
if it is not about him or if he can't use it to promote himself
the narcissist would have no reason to go

(Raises hand) do presidents usually attend?

Do the same folks have this every year?

Does Obama need this as part of his learn'n?

Edit: How many prior presidents have attended this event? Waiting for an answer....

Great point

If Kennedy had attended the 100th anniversary of the Gettysburg Address, he would not have been in Dallas

Of course,

Edit: How many prior presidents have attended this event? Waiting for an answer....

I just pos repped you for showing your true colors out of the gate. You are just another dime a dozen Bamite.

Thank you for making no bones about being a disciple of the "O" and we aren't talking Winfrey.

Appreciated!

Of course,

Great point

If Kennedy had attended the 100th anniversary of the Gettysburg Address, he would not have been in Dallas

They ALL attended - I read it on the interwebzz.

Of course,

Great point

JFK got killed November 19th?

Do tell.

Great point

Do tell.

Three days later, he was in Dallas

I don't think he got there by way of Gettysburg

Great point

Do tell.

Did he attend the Gettysburg Address reinactment? Hmmmm?

Great point

Do tell.

You're switching gears on me here. Tis ok.

:lol:

You were insinuating that if Kennedy had attended Gettysburg 100th he wouldn't have gotten offed.

But alas you had your dates wrong and now are trying to spin your way out of it.

President Obama didn't show up for my birthday party. Therefore, he is the worst president ever.

(Is it only me noticing it, or are the ODS kooks steadily getting dumber?)

Why do morons that mindlessly blame Obama for everything care what he does and does not show up to celebrate?

The Civil War was stupid. Get over it. I can't think of a more wastefull and barbaric reason to fight ...kill ...injure ...die over than to protect the right to own other human beings.

Do tell.

You were insinuating that if Kennedy had attended Gettysburg 100th he wouldn't have gotten offed.

But alas you had your dates wrong and now are trying to spin your way out of it.

I think that if his schedule had included a trip to Gettysburg on the 19th, he would not have gone to Dallas on the 22nd

Can you point out any President who attended festivities honoring the Gettysburg address or point to the dozens of Republicans who will be attending this year?

Otherwise, admit you are full of shit with your "outrage"

Last edited:

I think that if his schedule had included a trip to Gettysburg on the 19th, he would not have gone to Dallas on the 22nd

Can you point out any President who attended festivities honoring the Gettysburg address or point to the dozens of Republicans who will be attending this year?

Otherwise, admit you are full of shit with your "outrage"

Stop squiggling.

We had planes back then you know.

And apparently there were quite a number of presidents who have gone to Gettysburg. Trying to wrap up my garden bulbs in particular some precious cannas so I don't have my stick on the ice for this discussion 24/7 but hey Obama really freaking blew his load fucking up this one.

Deal with it. Just another fuck up.

Hey having been in promo almost all my life, I just also think it sucks that no one in the WH thought ...............gee this would get him good PR.

I guess they are too busy getting stoned out these days.

He was in Dallas at the time, I believe.

Wow ... talk about seperating the fly crap from the pepper....

No he wasn't.

Check your timelines if you want to play.

May I recommend the BBC?

He was in Texas the day before to give a speach at Brooks Air Force Base. That would be the 21st. Before that, he was in Florida.

NOV. 19, 1963 (TUESDAY): Sends a presidential statement to be read at the Centennial Ceremony in Gettysburg National Military Park, where Abraham Lincoln delivered the Gettysburg Address.

No, he did NOT attend.

You're welcome.

He was in Dallas at the time, I believe.

Wow ... talk about seperating the fly crap from the pepper....

No he wasn't.

Check your timelines if you want to play.

May I recommend the BBC?

He was in Texas the day before to give a speach at Brooks Air Force Base. That would be the 21st. Before that, he was in Florida.

NOV. 19, 1963 (TUESDAY): Sends a presidential statement to be read at the Centennial Ceremony in Gettysburg National Military Park, where Abraham Lincoln delivered the Gettysburg Address.

No, he did NOT attend.

You're welcome.

Of course he didn't attend. JFK was a true blue Dem who made no bones about detesting anything R.

Fast forward to now. This D President who has made a career out of loving all things Lincoln and attempting to emulate Lincoln's greatness has just dissed the crap out of this anniversary.

Hey you deal with this idiot. He's yours. If you want to smear more of O on your body for him dissing this event by all means do so.

Apparently that's how all of you get your rocks off day after day.

Your wives must be very frustrated. :lol:

Forum List

Back