Obama Won't Attend Gettysburg Address Remembrance

we true American patriots know the importance of this event, we all should thank GOD it will not be tarnished by an illegal alien mulatto muslime who was born in Kenya, Africa.

the usurper has no roots in America, therefore he could care less about our nations history, even a low information voter has more patriotic roots here than the mulatto muslime.

Then you are going, right?

if i had the means, i sure as hell would :up: care to ante up a few thousand $$$$$$ to pay for a stretch limo.., i will not even consider flying, i hate airports and the scum sucking liberals who work there and would love to give me a prostate exam. :up:

The speech was to commemorate the dead from the battle

Why would you commemorate the speech instead of the battle itself?

if the current education system reverted to an education system like we had during the early years of this countries existents up to the early 1960's, there would be many, many more educated conservative citizens rather than the liberal commie who just gave me over 2,000 negative points.., like it's going to change my life in any way.
I was happy gave you those neg rep's....... enjoy. . :eusa_angel:

btw If you think I am a liberal than you obviously haven't read many of my posts on the board. . :cool:

oooooh !!! i'm sorry.., in that case you are a retarded fuck head :up:

Who cares about a bunch of dead white folks. The prez has better things to attend to. <------ sarcasm

if the current education system reverted to an education system like we had during the early years of this countries existents up to the early 1960's, there would be many, many more educated conservative citizens rather than the liberal commie who just gave me over 2,000 negative points.., like it's going to change my life in any way.
I was happy gave you those neg rep's....... enjoy. . :eusa_angel:

btw If you think I am a liberal than you obviously haven't read many of my posts on the board. . :cool:

oooooh !!! i'm sorry.., in that case you are a retarded fuck head :up:
Far from it, but you, sir, are beginning to appear as such.

Obama won't attend Gettysburg Address remembrance

GETTYSBURG, Pa. — President Barack Obama will not attend next month's event marking the 150th anniversary of Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address in Pennsylvania, national park officials said.

U.S. Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell will instead represent the administration the Nov. 19 sesquicentennial, officials at Gettysburg National Military Park said Wednesday.

Jewell and historian James McPherson will share the role of keynote speaker. Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett also plans to attend the ceremony.

McPherson, a top Civil War historian who won the Pulitzer for "Battle Cry of Freedom," said he was surprised by Obama's decision.

"I thought he would probably come. He identifies with Lincoln and knows a great deal about him," McPherson said in an interview. "It might have been an opportunity for him to say something important, maybe enhance a tarnished image. He's going through a rough patch right now."

Lincoln delivered the immortal words of the address at a dedication of the Soldiers' National Cemetery on Nov. 19, 1863, more than four months after the Civil War's pivotal battle. More than 3,500 Union soldiers killed in the Battle of Gettysburg are buried there.

Other events scheduled for the commemoration include a reading of the Gettysburg Address by a Lincoln portrayer

This is clearly evidence he's a Marxist Muslim born in Kenya.

Maybe he can't find Gettysburg because he thinks its on the gulf coast like Charleston, Savannah and Jacksonville.

-Geaux

Sometimes we have to let those past events go. For example, at one time school children on November 11th. stood at 11 A.M. and faced the East. It was to remember the end of WWI.
Time marches on, but if Obama can be blamed, so be it.

GETTYSBURG, Pa. — President Barack Obama will not attend next month's event marking the 150th anniversary of Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address in Pennsylvania, national park officials said.

U.S. Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell will instead represent the administration the Nov. 19 sesquicentennial, officials at Gettysburg National Military Park said Wednesday.

Jewell and historian James McPherson will share the role of keynote speaker. Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett also plans to attend the ceremony.

McPherson, a top Civil War historian who won the Pulitzer for "Battle Cry of Freedom," said he was surprised by Obama's decision.

"I thought he would probably come. He identifies with Lincoln and knows a great deal about him," McPherson said in an interview. "It might have been an opportunity for him to say something important, maybe enhance a tarnished image. He's going through a rough patch right now."

Lincoln delivered the immortal words of the address at a dedication of the Soldiers' National Cemetery on Nov. 19, 1863, more than four months after the Civil War's pivotal battle. More than 3,500 Union soldiers killed in the Battle of Gettysburg are buried there.

Other events scheduled for the commemoration include a reading of the Gettysburg Address by a Lincoln portrayer

Good. He needs to stop campaigning and start working. "...an opportunity to say something important,...". Really? Lies are important? All this clown has ever done is lie.
There are plenty of truly honorable men and women whose presence at such an event would mean a great deal more.

Breaking News! Obama will be delivering a speech at the Gettysburg Address Anniversary after all. There's even a preview of it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX0dDyP5HOc]White Capitalist Swine (IGGYS) - YouTube[/ame]

I remember the last time right winger fucktards made this kind of accusation:

Soldiers honored by U.S. on 3 continents - US news - Life - Military | NBC News

correction%20germany%20michelle%20obama-1653779304_v2.grid-6x2.jpg

They want to believe our soldiers hate this president. They also want to believe today's military looked like the Confederate Army. All white, just like the 90% white GOP.

4bdf6_soldier-hugs-obama.jpg

120501_obama_afghanistan_troops_wh_605.jpg

ap_Obama_Afghanistan_troops_nt_120501_wg.jpg

And.....?

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the last time right winger fucktards made this kind of accusation:

Soldiers honored by U.S. on 3 continents - US news - Life - Military | NBC News

correction%20germany%20michelle%20obama-1653779304_v2.grid-6x2.jpg

They want to believe our soldiers hate this president. They also want to believe today's military looked like the Confederate Army. All white, just like the 90% white GOP.

4bdf6_soldier-hugs-obama.jpg

120501_obama_afghanistan_troops_wh_605.jpg

ap_Obama_Afghanistan_troops_nt_120501_wg.jpg

Fat Michelle was probably eating all she could see

-Geaux

Yea, look how fat she is:

What, you never seen fat girls jump rope before?

Geaux

[youtube]rex95UQugLo[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
BFD
Seriously, why would anyone care?
With all the other shit he/the government does, why the angst over this?
2nd thread in two days.

The President left or right democrat or republican dissing the 150TH anniversary of the Gettysburg address is a big deal.

You don't get this at all?

What a loser you are if you do not understand the import of this.

Forum List

Back