🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama won't attend Judge Scalia's funeral. Only to pay their respects at the high court.

No reason given for Obama not attending the Basilica on Saturday. Only Vice President Biden will attend the funeral with his wife.

I have no words. Just sitting here shaking my head.

314A4AE500000578-0-image-a-73_1455734758069.jpg

President will not attend requiem for Scalia

1. your source is questionable at best.
2. scalia never went to the state of the union.

i'd say they're even

now please go off on another obama deranged rant.

You fool. The source is solid. If you read the article the press was interviewing Josh Ernest. He's the one that broke the news.

Now politics aside. Judge Scalia was a loyal servant to the people of America. For thirty years.

This is a snub by Obama and totally without class. He's just showing his true colors again. Obama is just a punk from Cheeeeeeeeeeecago even after all the years in office.

How pitiful.
I'm sure this can be tied to Mustard-gate, Beer-gate, and Golf-gate somehow.

No reason given for Obama not attending the Basilica on Saturday. Only Vice President Biden will attend the funeral with his wife.

i'd say they're even

You fool. The source is solid. If you read the article the press was interviewing Josh Ernest. He's the one that broke the news.

Now politics aside. Judge Scalia was a loyal servant to the people of America. For thirty years.

This is a snub by Obama and totally without class. He's just showing his true colors again. Obama is just a punk from Cheeeeeeeeeeecago even after all the years in office.

How pitiful.
No, what's pitiful is your ridiculous lie that the president not attending the funeral constitutes a 'snub,' when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

This is yet another inane 'controversy' contrived by the right.

i'd say they're even

How pitiful.
I'm sure this can be tied to Mustard-gate, Beer-gate, and Golf-gate somehow.

What ever happend to Arugula-gate?

i'd say they're even

How pitiful.

if you post it, there is nothing solid about it, you drug addled psycho.

and if you look at the posts following your latest obamas-deranged rant, you'll see that a) the president will pay his respects; and b) presidents don't always attention funerals for supreme court justices.

dismissed....

With so much crap in one post I can only assume that your enemas aren't working jillian.

:lol:

One thing both the Clintons and Barry Hussein could always count on is full and slobbering support from the liberal media. It's profoundly offensive to both the Italian community and republicans and decent Americans who care about Constitutional law that the president refuses to make an appearance at the funeral for a Justice of the Supreme Court but the media reports it without comment. Barry Hussein jets to every part of the world to bow to every two bit leader but refuses to attend the funeral of a Justice of the Supreme Court. Shameful.

Dafuck does "Italian" have to do with anything?

Of course you are. If he had attended, you'd have found a way to call him a hypocrite.

You realize he bases all his decisions on how you'll react to them, right?

Everyone who's unhappy with this decision should make an effort to attend themselves.

So for some, gallows humor...in the true spirit of gallows humor...

Is Vegas taking bets on the 'over or under' for the pillow in Scalia's casket?

Yes that is bad and crass. Not worthy of mention and due all sorts of ridicule and vitriol. Horrible, how could anyone say such a thing, what is this world coming to, who do you think you are, where is the decency man.

So, over, or under.

Forum List

Back