Obamacare collapsing, GOP has votes to replace, & NOW libs want to work together

EAT S••• F•••ING C••• SUCKER.

30 million off their healthcare insurance because of your retarded g••damn plan. WE democrats aren't soulless f•••ing animals like you're.

You don't give a s••• about the American people.

Yours is the side that is wholly to blame for the ObamaCare scam, and all of the harm that it has caused,and all of the harm that will yet have to be caused in order to undo this mess that your side has created. Your side owns this disaster, all of it. And, of course, as is usual for your filthy ilk, you are attempting to cast the blame for the disaster that your side has created, in those who tried to prevent it, and who are now trying to clean it up.
O-Care isn't the scam, dupe- that's the ACTUAL cost of our GOP/Crony/Big Health scam of a system after years of out of control cost rise. FINALLY we have some solutions and cost cutting going on, despite GOP/crony sabotage, dupes...

"]
2hz4bbs.jpg

On Day One, ObamaCare is gone!

13zuao1.jpg

My replacement is beautiful. Bleev me. Terrific. You are going to get tired of being healthy.

292p9q1.jpg

qswi85.jpg

I also have some used condos I can sell you.

258bk2f.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. President! Just hand me your health care plan, and I'll get it passed immediately.

dgsck9.jpg

I thought YOU had a plan. I was going to take credit for it.

2n1vpj5.jpg

Oh no you don't! You said YOU had a "beautiful" plan!

2qu0t5e.jpg

And that plan was to take credit for YOUR plan! That's how this works!

28icmrr.jpg

Jesus Christ...

mk80eo.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

2pt3s6e.jpg

Jesus Christ...

fu7703.jpg

2eehqv6.jpg

Okay. Plan B. What were all those fixes to the ACA the Democrats wanted that we obstructed?

Forum List

Back