Obamacare Cover Girl Revealed -- And No, She Hasn't Signed Up...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
healthcaregal.jpg

The face of the ill-fated launch of ObamaCare belongs to a Maryland woman who didn't earn a dime for her trouble and, despite being eligible, hasn't even tried to enroll in the president's signature health insurance program.

In exclusive comments to ABC News, the smiling brunette identified only as “Adriana,” who previously adorned the Affordable Care Act’s website, said cruel comments online linking her to the website's well-chronicled problems amounted to cyberbullying. A married mom from Maryland, she became known as "Glitch Girl," and several spoofs photoshopped the expression on her face to go with satirical versions of the site.

“I mean, I don’t know why people should hate me because it’s just a photo,” Adriana, who is a Colombian national applying for citizenship, told ABC News. “I didn’t design the website. I didn’t make it fail, so I don’t think they should have any reasons to hate me.

“They have nothing else to do but hide behind the computer,” Adriana said. “They’re cyberbullying … I’m here to stand up for myself and defend myself and let people know the truth.”

When Healthcare.gov launched on Oct. 1, offering Americans health insurance via federally-operated exchanges, it was Adriana’s smiling face that greeted visitors of the website. Her identity instantly became the target of reporters nationwide, particularly after White House officials refused to divulge her name. And as frustration with the maligned website mounted, she was quickly mocked online as “Glitch Girl” and became fodder for late-night comedians.

Adriana’s saga began when she emailed a contact at the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services — the agency responsible for the rollout of the Affordable Care Act — about having photographs of her and her relatives taken in exchange for allowing the photos to be used to market the new health care law. She was not paid, ABC News reports...

More:
ObamaCare cover girl revealed -- and she has not signed up | Fox News

And she is not a U.S. Citizen. Perfect!!! This is so Barry Obummer and his Keystone Cops. A complete farce start to finish.

Interesting, the Dictator would put a Non-Citizen out there as the face of his debacle. Is it intentional? I would say yes. It's a wink and a nod to Illegals. It's a 'Come on in Illegals, we got lots of free Healthcare for ya' message. Pretty devious ay?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
And she is not a U.S. Citizen. Perfect!!! This is so Barry Obummer and his Keystone Cops. A complete farce start to finish.

Yeah, i found that to be very interesting. It's clearly intentional though. It's not a mistake. It's an invitation to Illegals. The Chicago Thugs are very devious.

Last edited:

she is a green card holder, if she is applying for the citizenship. which means she is a perfectly legal immigrant.

I wonder if she is an illegal......er,... I mean an undocumented immigrant?? . :doubt:

she is a green card holder, if she is applying for the citizenship. which means she is a perfectly legal immigrant.

She is legal. But she is not a Citizen.

so?

if she lives in this country legally, works and pay taxes - why shouldn't she be able to be insured?

She is not an illegal, but to haters that gotta hate something everyday you make lies to facilitate your hate.

Yeah, i found that to be very interesting. It's clearly intentional though. It's not a mistake. It's an invitation to Illegals. The Chicago Thugs are very devious.

except she is NOT illegal

It's a deviously subtle invitation to Illegals. 'Come on in Illegals, we gots lots of Freebies for ya here!'

I feel sorry for her. I am sure when she accepted the job she was thinking how career enhancing it would be. Little did she know the program would be such a fiasco she would become the lightening rod for public anger and ridicule.
Obama had to pick an immigrant because any American model was smart enough to know this was a train wreck and to avoid it.

except she is NOT illegal

It's a deviously subtle invitation to Illegals. 'Come on in Illegals, we gots lots of Freebies for ya here!'

no, it is NOT. she is a legal immigrant. Period.

This nation was built by legal immigrants.

She is legal. But she is not a Citizen.

so?

if she lives in this country legally, works and pay taxes - why shouldn't she be able to be insured?

The question is, why did they have to use some who isn't a FULL LEGAL CITIZEN?

I think it's obvious, even if you do want to split hairs.

I feel sorry for her. I am sure when she accepted the job she was thinking how career enhancing it would be. Little did she know the program would be such a fiasco she would become the lightening rod for public anger and ridicule.
Obama had to pick an immigrant because any American model was smart enough to know this was a train wreck and to avoid it.

Yeah, a Non-Citizen was used intentionally for sure. It was a subtle appeal to Illegals. Chicago Thugs are a very devious bunch. I feel sorry for her too. She was exploited.

Forum List

Back