Obamacare crashes and melts...

Oh NO!! Are you saying that something that came out today isn't perfect?

If your boss gave you three years to complete a project and on the day of start up, it did not work properly, do you think you would still have a job?

1) Your little comparisons of government to the private sector are horsecrap.

2) There's plenty of time between now and January 1st of next year to get people enrolled, and the way it looks there are a LOT of Americans who want to.

But hey, I'm guessing you already know that computers being hit with higher-than-expected traffic isn't necessarily a sign of "crashing and burning", right?
THREE YEARS...That's how much time they had to get this right. They couldn't do it right.
And all you have are excuses and wishful thinking predictions..
A job is a job. It's still work. No matter whether its public or private.
The people who were being paid by the taxpayers, FAILED.
No excuses or obfuscation is going to save you.
Oh, if as Obama and the rest of his minions claimed that only the uninsured would need ACA( If you want to keep your insurance, you can. If you want to keep your doctor, you can) ..So answer this....Why should "a lot of people" want Obamacare?
And what does Jan 1st of 2014 have to do with anything. Obamacare started TODAY....
Go for it.

There are several ways we can take down this monstrosity up to and including beating up the fools that work the exchanges if necessary.

Technology fails, you figure it out- fix it, and move on. Jet engines exploded, computers burned and shorted out; this is a stupid topic. It's not until something goes into real working order that you can work out ALL the kinks- no matter how long it's in testing.

Technology fails, you figure it out- fix it, and move on. Jet engines exploded, computers burned and shorted out; this is a stupid topic. It's not until something goes into real working order that you can work out ALL the kinks- no matter how long it's in testing.

Forget it.

Conservatives never heard of Edward Deming and innovation is a bad word to them.

Oh NO!! Are you saying that something that came out today isn't perfect?

If your boss gave you three years to complete a project and on the day of start up, it did not work properly, do you think you would still have a job?

2) There's plenty of time between now and January 1st of next year to get people enrolled, and the way it looks there are a LOT of Americans who want to.

But hey, I'm guessing you already know that computers being hit with higher-than-expected traffic isn't necessarily a sign of "crashing and burning", right?

I thought I'd whip this out:

From the healthcare.gov website:

Picture%2017_0.png

THREE YEARS...That's how much time they had to get this right. They couldn't do it right.
Oh, if as Obama and the rest of his minions claimed that only the uninsured would need ACA( If you want to keep your insurance, you can. If you want to keep your doctor, you can) ..So answer this....Why should "a lot of people" want Obamacare?
And what does Jan 1st of 2014 have to do with anything. Obamacare started TODAY....
Go for it.

Hey dumb fuck, I have been dealing with the program our company has for five years now, and it still freezes up and does strange things on occasion. When you are dealing with new computer programs, or even machinery, nothing goes quite as planned.

It will be straightened out, and then we will find new problems. That's how it is dealing in our computer supported world.

It's like you live in a vacuum, devoid of modern technology except for this whole Obamacare website thing. Patches and security updates don't seem to exist in your world or something- I tend to keep out of political debate; but this is just ignorance.

Are you so old you have to call your grandchild over to get them to reboot your computer; do you know what rebooting a computer is?

Go for it.

Hey dumb fuck, I have been dealing with the program our company has for five years now, and it still freezes up and does strange things on occasion. When you are dealing with new computer programs, or even machinery, nothing goes quite as planned.

It will be straightened out, and then we will find new problems. That's how it is dealing in our computer supported world.

Oh, so now that the nerve has been hit yopu want to get into a contest of insults now?

Is that where you want to take this?
This was a discussion. If you want to turn this into a personal thing, a bar brawl, you let me know. Be warned. I will not be in the least bit concerned with forum rules.
If you want a street fight, fine. I go for the throat...
Now, if you want to dial down the nonsense and have a discussion, it's fine by me.
Your call.

Yes, the file cabinet full of excuses has an unlimited capacity.

It's like you live in a vacuum, devoid of modern technology except for this whole Obamacare website thing. Patches and security updates don't seem to exist in your world or something- I tend to keep out of political debate; but this is just ignorance.

Are you so old you have to call your grandchild over to get them to reboot your computer; do you know what rebooting a computer is?

And this tripe has to do with what?

It's an excuse in the same way that "I don't have wings" is an excuse for you or me not flying. It's the way the world works, has been forever, I brought up patches because it's an example of nothing being perfect on it's initial release.

I'm not sure why I'm even trying, I think you've more then proven that you're not in any way concerned about an accurate thread. That or you're just ignorant, or both; I'm betting on it just being the first...

Go for it.

Actually, I'd say the wishful thinking is on your part if you're using this as a reason to say the program is a failure, especially when it hasn't even been a day.

But hey, wishful thinking is what you wingnuts have been doing for a few years now, so this isn't really anything new, now is it.

It's an excuse in the same way that "I don't have wings" is an excuse for you or me not flying. It's the way the world works, has been forever, I brought up patches because it's an example of nothing being perfect on it's initial release.

I'm not sure why I'm even trying, I think you've more then proven that you're not in any way concerned about an accurate thread. That or you're just ignorant, or both; I'm betting on it just being the first...

More excuses.
After three years of planning and work, does the thing work right or what?
That is a yes or no question...

Go for it.

Actually, I'd say the wishful thinking is on your part if you're using this as a reason to say the program is a failure, especially when it hasn't even been a day.

But hey, wishful thinking is what you wingnuts have been doing for a few years now, so this isn't really anything new, now is it.
It became a failure the moment that cobbled together mountain of bureaucracy was delivered to the government printing office.

Forum List

Back