ObamaCare Enrollment At 6 Million Just Before Deadline

The fact that someone as insignificant as you has a forum with which you can even think about communicating with intelligent beings speaks to just how fair this nation can be.

Projection at it's finest.
You become a bigger **** every day kid.

Is that right? A **** and a kid? Aren't you a classy lady.

You find Staph to be a bright bulb, huh? You find her to be interesting in some way?

Wouldn't know her from Adam.

I just know that you are a distasteful little troll who knows nothing of what you speak.

"Classy Lady"?

LOL, I'm just some schmuck guy in Omaha who actually knows what he is talking about on this issue.

Unlike yourself I don't take myself too seriously and I don't have my ego tied up in this....I do however enjoy bitch slapping your stupid ass about pretty much everything.

"There NEVER were 46 million "uninsured"!"

You have lied about the numbers repeatedly and have been caught repeatedly.

No believes a word you say about anything.

The President you voted for says there was assbite.

"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children," President Obama told doctors in a speech before the American Medical Association in Chicago in June. "We are not a nation that lets hardworking families go without coverage, or turns its back on those in need. We're a nation that cares for its citizens. We look out for one another. That's what makes us the United States of America. We need to get this done."

46 Million Uninsured: A Look Behind The Number : NPR

Do you know how many Americans were uninsured in 2010? You should.

By the way, Jake knows there were at least 46 million. You might want to investigate the meaning of quotation marks.

LOL, Jake is like you...he knows nothing about this.

NOBODY has a true "uninsured" number, even a marginally literate kid like you should know that.

The fact that someone as insignificant as you has a forum with which you can even think about communicating with intelligent beings speaks to just how fair this nation can be.

That might make sense except it's statist faggots like you that dream of taking that right away from anyone that doesn't agree with your nonsensical agenda......

A statist faggot? Good one.

Thanks, leftist nutter was getting a bit redundant.....

Projection at it's finest.
You become a bigger **** every day kid.

Is that right? A **** and a kid? Aren't you a classy lady.

You find Staph to be a bright bulb, huh? You find her to be interesting in some way?

Wouldn't know her from Adam.

I just know that you are a distasteful little troll who knows nothing of what you speak.

"Classy Lady"?

LOL, I'm just some schmuck guy in Omaha who actually knows what he is talking about on this issue.

Unlike yourself I don't take myself too seriously and I don't have my ego tied up in this....I do however enjoy bitch slapping your stupid ass about pretty much everything.

You don't take yourself too seriously?

You just said that?

The President you voted for says there was assbite.

"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children," President Obama told doctors in a speech before the American Medical Association in Chicago in June. "We are not a nation that lets hardworking families go without coverage, or turns its back on those in need. We're a nation that cares for its citizens. We look out for one another. That's what makes us the United States of America. We need to get this done."

46 Million Uninsured: A Look Behind The Number : NPR

By the way, Jake knows there were at least 46 million. You might want to investigate the meaning of quotation marks.

NOBODY has a true "uninsured" number, even a marginally literate kid like you should know that.

Sure they do. I wonder why you don't know that? Being that you are in the industry and all.

So what do hater dupes have against transparent competition lol? And personal responsibility, and intelligence for that matter....

Nothing dumbass, that's why the GOP plan for fixing health insurance has always been removing government restrictions on competition accross state lines, but the idiot democrats have always blocked it. Now they do it to a small degree with obama care and idiots like you think you dumbasses made it up.

You people are unbelievably stupid.

oh no, you too?

divide 6.million into 1.5 TRILLION it's cost us taxpayers

that make it a RAGING SUCCESS to Obama and left

no wonder our country is going broke and losing our freedom's along with it

Ya got a link that tells us how many actually have paid their premiums?

Sure they do. I wonder why you don't know that? Being that you are in the industry and all.

Sure thing kid.

The Boi King threw around any number he thought would strike a chord and dolts like you just sucked it all up.

We KNOW 4-6 million LOST their plans because of the ACA and people just like you....the low info voter cheer him when he says THATS how many his Law has insured.

By the way...you know he just "said" the number...no proof?

MOST of the people who are buying here in Nebraska are those who were responsible enough to have had their insurance before the Law....and that will be true nation wide.

oh no, you too?

divide 6.million into 1.5 TRILLION it's cost us taxpayers

that make it a RAGING SUCCESS to Obama and left

no wonder our country is going broke and losing our freedom's along with it

Ya got a link that tells us how many actually have paid their premiums?

Talking point. Check!

I can tell you that the truth is NOT being reported by either side.

About 6% here did not get their premiums in on time, most did.

The website STILL cannot function correctly especially near a deadline.

Sure thing kid.

The Boi King threw around any number he thought would strike a chord and dolts like you just sucked it all up.

We KNOW 4-6 million LOST their plans because of the ACA and people just like you....the low info voter cheer him when he says THATS how many his Law has insured.

MOST of the people who are buying here in Nebraska are those who were responsible enough to have had their insurance before the Law....and that will be true nation wide.

OK, Gramps.....you are going to continue playing? There is a number of uninsured Americans. It is well known and documented. Why don't you know this? Huh, Gramps?

Last edited:
Wow 46 million minus 6 million = 40 million uninsured

To these people the Broncos won the Super Bowl!

Health care in this country is a gigantic mess- they don't have good stats on anything and never have. ACA may change that. Certainly for the first time we'll have transparent competition between insurers and know how much profits insurers have, how much hospitals charge and fix the ridiculous Pub scam...

Wasn't the selling point that there was 46 million uninsured? Success is 36 not insured. And as I remember 10 million was the goal. Anyone can hit a goal they move.
As has been said many times by the CBO, it will take years to eliminate most of the uninsured. As I recall they said the number will be down to about 10 million by 2020. Under the current law, there always will be some insured.

The original goal of the Obama Administration was to enroll 7 million people before the March 31, 2014 deadline. After the glitchy rollout, that goal was adjusted to 6 million.

Obamacare Enrolls 6 Million People Just 4 Days Before Deadline

Enrollment has surged over the last few days as the March 31 deadline approached — over a million people have signed up for health insurance since March 17.
The numbers will only grow larger from here.

Anyone who believes this is as stupid as the people who want them to believe.

Try and remember the 3 million on their parents, the 5 million on Medicaid, the state exchanges in 14 states, the 4 million Pubs block who could be on Medicaid, etc etc, dingbat dupe.

Have you seen any evidence all 6 million were uninsured prior to the ACA? Hell that may just be the 5.9 million who had their policies cancelled, maybe no newly insured.

Sure thing kid.

OK, Gramps.....you are going to continue playing? There is a number of uninsured Americans. It is well known and documented. Why don't you know this? Huh, Gramps?

Yawn.

You are quite a boring little boi aren't you?

The question you should be asking is why doesn't President Dumb Fuck know it if it can be known ;)

He SWEARS it is 46 million.

Health care in this country is a gigantic mess- they don't have good stats on anything and never have. ACA may change that. Certainly for the first time we'll have transparent competition between insurers and know how much profits insurers have, how much hospitals charge and fix the ridiculous Pub scam...

One should wonder why the .gov website never asks whether or not someone is currently covered ;)

Forum List

Back