ObamaCare Enrollment At 6 Million Just Before Deadline

I noticed that the 6 million figure includes only people who bought insurance through the exchanges. People who are not eligible for subsidies generally purchase their insurance through brokers or directly from the insurer. Their is very little advantage to buying on the exchange if you can't get a subsidy. There are no statistics as to number that bought off the exchanges.

Sure thing kid.

The Boi King threw around any number he thought would strike a chord and dolts like you just sucked it all up.

We KNOW 4-6 million LOST their plans because of the ACA and people just like you....the low info voter cheer him when he says THATS how many his Law has insured.

By the way...you know he just "said" the number...no proof?

MOST of the people who are buying here in Nebraska are those who were responsible enough to have had their insurance before the Law....and that will be true nation wide.

OK, Gramps.....you are going to continue playing? There is a number of uninsured Americans. It is well known and documented. Why don't you know this? Huh, Gramps?

Yawn.

You are quite a boring little boi aren't you?

The question you should be asking is why doesn't President Dumb Fuck know it if it can be known ;)

He SWEARS it is 46 million.

Come on, Gramps! You know the number, give or take a few million. Go ahead....just say it. It will make you feel better.

I heard an interview with Gary Lauer, CEO of e-healthinsurance this morning.

He is very high on the ACA......and says that 45% of the people buying ACA compliant plans on his website are in the 18-34 demo.

Nutters.....you should try to see the other side of this issue for a change.

The other side of the issue is the insurance companies that lubed up their bung holes and crawled into bed with obie now only have one thing to hang onto. They are lining up for the 6 billion dollars in bailout funds promised to them for taking this ass fucking. What they are really hoping and praying for right now is this disaster holds off the public just long enough to get their checks.

Of those cancelled, less than 500k haven't been re-insured- and they must not be included in this. Antares? Our insurance man! Thanks for the 96% have paid stat...what else are you sitting on? BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER GET ANYTHING STRAIGHT FROM OUR DISGRACE OF A MEDIA...AND TO TOTAL FEAR MONGERING FROM FOX ETC...

Last edited:
Wow 46 million minus 6 million = 40 million uninsured

To these people the Broncos won the Super Bowl!

Have you seen any evidence all 6 million were uninsured prior to the ACA? Hell that may just be the 5.9 million who had their policies cancelled, maybe no newly insured.
Most people who had their insurance cancelled bought the upgraded policy or a grandfathered policy directly from the company unless they qualified for a subsidy.

OK, Gramps.....you are going to continue playing? There is a number of uninsured Americans. It is well known and documented. Why don't you know this? Huh, Gramps?

Yawn.

The question you should be asking is why doesn't President Dumb Fuck know it if it can be known ;)

Come on, Gramps! You know the number, give or take a few million. Go ahead....just say it. It will make you feel better.

C'mon kid, our Prez says 46 million, you don't believe him?

Yawn.

I'm cool with that number. It is close enough. What is your take, old man? Put in yer teeth and spit it out.

I'm cool with that number. It is close enough. What is your take, old man? Put in yer teeth and spit it out.

You poor soul.....you have no pride to save here.

Nobody can tell you what the real number is...now I know you think there are some points to be scored here...but the truth is that no...there isn't.

If it SO important to you ad you think you have something...go for it, school me.

Here is the truth and there is nothing you can do to change it....you know NOTHING about what is happening and I do...it is just that simple.

No why do you suppose that NOWHERE on .gov does it ask anyone if they are currently uninsured?

Wow 46 million minus 6 million = 40 million uninsured

To these people the Broncos won the Super Bowl!

Have you seen any evidence all 6 million were uninsured prior to the ACA? Hell that may just be the 5.9 million who had their policies cancelled, maybe no newly insured.

Evidence?? When has that stopped these idiots? It's the "intentions" that matter. Evidence and results are for far right wing reactionaries!!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
oh no, you too?

Me too what? Is the number not objective? Do you have evidence it is not true? What assumptions are you making from my post?

President Obama said that 6 million people have enrolled in Obamacare during a call Thursday,

That settles it for me Mr. Devil's Advocate, Obama NEVER lies.

Of course, he's reliable source. :D

Same source said that Al Qaeda is on the run. It's easier to believe that they cancelled attacks on USA because launch of Obamacare was devastating enough.

9pmi2o.jpg

Here's what amazes me about you left wing idiots.

The goal of obiecare was to insure 46 million uninsured. And drive down the cost of insurance by $2,500 per family.

The law caused 6 million to become uninsured, the cost has gone up for everyone, the quality of plans has dropped significantly and the law is still being delayed due to the worst parts of it's effects being put in action would be political suicide. Yet you still support this disaster.

6 million insured, a number that can't or won't be proven because it's bullshit is the cause of celebration.

The website, that still doesn't work came at a cost of 112 million dollars. This does not include the millions spent on state exchanges such as Oregon who has enrolled exactly zero people.

The insurance companies are lining up for their 6 billion dollar payday of tax payer money.

So adding in the number of people newly added to medicaid which is more tax payer money the bill is probably approaching closer to 20 billion for this year. To insure 6 million people the majority of were already paying for their own insurance before this train wreck.

And you really think you can hide all of this failure? Just how stupid do think people are?

I heard an interview with Gary Lauer, CEO of e-healthinsurance this morning.

He is very high on the ACA......and says that 45% of the people buying ACA compliant plans on his website are in the 18-34 demo.

Nutters.....you should try to see the other side of this issue for a change.

Wow, really?

Corporate America is giddy about being granted a cartel? One that the government is forcing Americans to patronize or else they will be penalized with highers taxes?

Golly, who would have thought Corporate America would be flushed with enthusiasm about the idea that fascism has taken root in the so called land of liberty? :dunno:

Forum List

Back