Obamacare is NOT welfare?? So why is O-care, TANF and SNAP available at same website?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obamacare is strongly means-tested so of course it's welfare and repubs need to to say that.

Montana s New Gov. Website Offers Obamacare Food Stamps TANF in One Stop - Sarah Jean Seman

dec 28 2014
Welcome to Montana's new one-stop wonder. The website where residents can apply for Obamacare, food stamps, and housing assistance in one convenient location.

The Montana Department of Public Health & Human Services' recently launched website streamlines the application process for various government assistance programs. The new system allows individuals to enter their information just once to apply for these three programs:

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) - Formerly Food Stamps

Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) - Cash assistance

Health Coverage Assistance - Medicaid, Healthy Montana Kids, health insurance assistance and tax credits through the federal Health Insurance Marketplace

You would have no way of knowing this but there's actually an entire forum devoted to ObamaCare.

Hey dumb ass...how about you go to the State of Montana and find out for yourself!!!

Obamacare is strongly means-tested so of course it's welfare and repubs need to to say that.

Montana s New Gov. Website Offers Obamacare Food Stamps TANF in One Stop - Sarah Jean Seman

dec 28 2014
Welcome to Montana's new one-stop wonder. The website where residents can apply for Obamacare, food stamps, and housing assistance in one convenient location.

The Montana Department of Public Health & Human Services' recently launched website streamlines the application process for various government assistance programs. The new system allows individuals to enter their information just once to apply for these three programs:

Health Coverage Assistance - Medicaid, Healthy Montana Kids, health insurance assistance and tax credits through the federal Health Insurance Marketplace
People don't pay for welfare, and get it. Welfare is financial assistance to people who don't make a dime.

Obamacare is medical insurance, in many cases subsidized based on income, age, and geographical area.

dec 28 2014

Only if they want to appear as ignorant and ridiculous as the OP.

dec 28 2014

People don't pay for welfare, and get it. Welfare is financial assistance to people who don't make a dime.

Obamacare is medical insurance, in many cases subsidized based on income, age, and geographical area.
Subsidized by whom? Could it be my family of 3 making $80,00/year (middle class by any measure), with an ACA compliant policy and $1,200/month premiums and $13,000 annual copay and $12,000 annual out of pocket expenses for the cheapest available policy?

Could it? :slap:

]People don't pay for welfare, and get it. Welfare is financial assistance to people who don't make a dime.

HAHAHA. Dayum you are stupid. Lots of welfare recipients have jobs, you fool. You are truly the dumbest person in history.

Subsidized by whom? Could it be my family of 3 making $80,00/year (middle class by any measure), with an ACA compliant policy and $1,200/month premiums and $13,000 annual copay and $12,000 annual out of pocket expenses for the cheapest available policy?

Like welfare, obamacare is a good deal only for the poor. Everyone middle class or above saw their premiums and deductible both rise a ton.

Like welfare, obamacare is a good deal only for the poor. Everyone middle class or above saw their premiums and deductible both rise a ton.
And there's the rub. For my family, anyway. We have cut the bullshit to the bone around here, yet must still contend with mortgage payments/real estate tax payments/ grocery bills/gasoline costs/ insurance on home and auto/utilities/ federal and state income taxes/college tuition expenses/telephone bills/clothing costs/life insurance premiums/ whores and pole dancers (just kidding there LOL)....

When attempting to sign up at Get 2015 health coverage now. Health Insurance Marketplace HealthCare.gov they don't ask you about what it costs to simply LIVE your life they just ask for household income. Not household expenses. And with an $80,000/year household income AND all the appurtenant expenses of just EXISTING, I'm considered to NOT be eligible for subsidies?

FUCK THAT SHIT.

We were all lied to about this monumental testament to bullshit- that has been proven as fact.

Thanks to you fucking Liberal pieces of shit, I now am forced to live with a health care policy that is not affordable to my family. Fucking pathetic ass holes.

Class warfare at its best. It is no longer a commentary on the "one percent".
It is an orchestrated struggle between the middle class and the "apparent poor".

By "apparent" I mean that I can make myself poor. My wife and I can quit our jobs. We can foster multiple minority children.
We can collect more money in doing so than we collect today by working our fucking asses off.

Am I missing something here?

You bet your fucking ass, I am. Sam. :fu:

dec 28 2014

Medicare is subsidized. The food you buy at the supermarket is subsidized vis a vis farm subsidies...I could go on.

Forum List

Back