Obamacare just ruined my life

I just received a letter from my job stating that no one will be working more than 30 hours a week.

I normally worked 48-52 hours per week generating 10 hours of regular play, and 8-12 hours of overtime time. Each hour I work averages an ADDITIONAL $ 11.25 in tips.

This means each week I will now be losing (20)(11.25) + (10)(10.50) + (10)(16.25) dollars per week.

I will now be losing an average of $ 492.50 per week.

This is nearly $ 2,000 per month.

Almost $24,000 a year ($ 23,640)

I can no longer afford my own private healthcare coverage --- thanks to Obamacare.

I will also have to find a second job, and DROP two classes at Stony Brook University.

So now I will make less money, work more hours, and it will take longer to complete my degree.

My life has been ruined by the parasites.

Obamacare just ruined my life.
I feel for you man. Hope you make it through.... As you can see by the progressives posts they take pride in your fall.

I just received a letter from my job stating that no one will be working more than 30 hours a week.

I normally worked 48-52 hours per week generating 10 hours of regular play, and 8-12 hours of overtime time. Each hour I work averages an ADDITIONAL $ 11.25 in tips.

This means each week I will now be losing (20)(11.25) + (10)(10.50) + (10)(16.25) dollars per week.

I will now be losing an average of $ 492.50 per week.

This is nearly $ 2,000 per month.

Almost $24,000 a year ($ 23,640)

I can no longer afford my own private healthcare coverage --- thanks to Obamacare.

I will also have to find a second job, and DROP two classes at Stony Brook University.

So now I will make less money, work more hours, and it will take longer to complete my degree.

My life has been ruined by the parasites.

Obamacare just ruined my life.

You are experiencing what 15 million people endured when Wall Street crashed our economy in 2008 after Paulson gave them $750,000,000,000 taxpayer dollars and the housing bubble burst. Those people were completely without work and have cobbled two part-time jobs together in order to survive. Or at least many of them have. And they've been without the sham of health insurance, too. Millions of others felt the ripple effect by losing almost half of what their house was worth therefore being hobbled from taking a new job after losing their employment in 2009 and 2010.

So suck it up, put on your Big Boy pants, apply for Obamacare and go get a second job and welcome to the real world, whiner.

Last edited:
No turd brain, you have it ass backwards. Anyone with an adult brain could figure out IT is a lying sack of shit. The math and the time stamps don't add up to someone who claims to be working 48-52 hours per week and attending two classes at Stony Brook University. UNLESS you sanction posting on message boards on company time.

BUT, anyone who attacks the President of the United States, even a lying sack of shit with a phony story is a saint in your eyes.

Who is ATTACKING the president?
Holding him to account, questioning his motives and actions, criticizing his motives and actions are a civic duty, it's the American way.

Remember how you crazies ranted about bush?
All those death threats?
Oh I forgot, your propaganda dehumanized him to the point that it didn't matter what you put him through!!

Fucking hypocrite.

Traitor, you. You are only helping our enemies by attacking our president.

Bush is no longer president so it's a moot point.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

Now behave yourself, please.:eusa_angel:

Those words quite often come from the guy that f'd everyone else over and now expects everyone else to play nice. I think this is one of those cases. :lol:

Immie

Next Tuesday I get to find out the future of my healthcare plan, as my company announces changes due to Obamacare. We will be meeting in a companywide setting. I'm going to make sure and sit next to a Dim and be ready to grab them by the throat when the changes are announced.

Funny thing. We used to have these meetings every year BEFORE ObamaCare was announced.

And every year, the insurance got more expensive and a little shittier than the year before.

But please, Blame ObamaCare for what your company does.

Next Tuesday I get to find out the future of my healthcare plan, as my company announces changes due to Obamacare. We will be meeting in a companywide setting. I'm going to make sure and sit next to a Dim and be ready to grab them by the throat when the changes are announced.

Funny thing. We used to have these meetings every year BEFORE ObamaCare was announced.

And every year, the insurance got more expensive and a little shittier than the year before.

and every year you get more dumb and dishonest

I hear that a lot from the right..
but then again you guys wanted sarah palin....

we all know smart women who don't kill their babies scare you liberals

Yep, that's what has been happening at my company. Our insurance rates have been going up and up and our coverage has been getting worse. I have a $4000 deductible in order to be able to afford my portion of the premiums. And all of this was going on before Obamacare was even thought of.

And now people expect me to believe this is because of Obamacare. :lol:

FYI: Coming from you, this is a meaningless statement.

"Smart"????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, ok how about good looking women of character that have the ability to read a teleprompter?

images

Last edited:

No, ones who breed like Queen Termites even after they've already used up all the good genes kind of scare us.

You know, 40ish women have no business still having babies.

that's a tolerant of the you pathetic piece of s***

No, it's fucking science.

A woman in her 40's giving birth has a VASTLY higher chance of giving birth to a child with Down Syndrome or any other number of genetic diseases.

A 20 year old woman has only 1 in 1667 chance of giving birth to a child with DS.

At 42, that drops to 1 in 64.

[

When it's part of an overall plan.
It's no mistake that employers are dumping staff to avoid paying insane premiums.
Obamacare depended on it.
With the ultimate goal of fucking the entire country with a nationalized system.
So no more 10% having a hard time because they are stupid, irisponsible and lazy.
Now you will have 95% having a hard time because 10% are stupid irisponsible and lazy.

Your life is shit because you are too stupid, irisponsible and lazy to make it otherwise.

So you kick and scream, throw a tantrum until the messiah fucks up everyone's life to make you happy.
They say misery loves company.
Your far left radical ideas are a clear example.

Sorry, guy, $5,000 is not an "insane" premium. It's more about greed and what they think they can get away with in a recession.

Hence. SIngle payer, tax the fuck out of the wealthy to pay for it. Problem solved.

Kind of done with Big Insurance, and so are most people.

but I think this will will solve itself in a short time.

Even a short time is an eternity when your destitute.

You state of destitution is nobody's fault but your own.

nope, it's not, it's the fault of the shitty democrats who have bitched non stop about successful self sustaining people and how they must be punished. you shitty leeches have won. What makes me laugh is it's gonna take you down too.

Forum List

Back