ObamaCare Website Crashes at Sebelius

Have gotten our $634 Million worth that we've spent on that Website yet?
And they're pouring more into it. November 30 deadline is fast approaching.:eusa_whistle:

About the same value that Wall Street gets from off-shoring multi-million dollar projects to India that constantly fail.
So much for caring about investors stock and bond values.

But this is an absolute fiasco, especially when people are already on edge about continuing their Health Care coverage.

:eusa_whistle:
Have gotten our $634 Million worth that we've spent on that Website yet?
And they're pouring more into it. November 30 deadline is fast approaching.:eusa_whistle:

About the same value that Wall Street gets from off-shoring multi-million dollar projects to India that constantly fail.
So much for caring about investors stock and bond values.

But this is an absolute fiasco, especially when people are already on edge about continuing their Health Care coverage.
Is that why the FED is pouring $85BN of funny money into Wallstreet every month? And tell us why Insurance Companies will get bailed out if they lose money on the ACA?

What do you think the odds are that Fox will devote as many hours to Healthcare.gov when it starts working and people in all those red states begin getting insurance through it?

"Fair and balanced", right?

:lol::lmao::rofl::lmao::lol::lol::lmao::rofl: :lmao::lol::lol::lmao::rofl::lmao::lol::lol: :lmao::rofl::lmao::lol::lol::lmao::rofl::lmao: :lol::lol::lmao::rofl::lmao::lol::lol::lmao: :rofl::lmao::lol::lol::lmao::rofl::lmao::lol: :lol::lmao::rofl::lmao::lol::lol::lmao::rofl: :lmao::lol::lol::lmao::rofl::lmao::lol::lol: :lmao::rofl::lmao::lol::lol::lmao::rofl::lmao: :lol::lol::lmao::rofl::lmao::lol::lol::lmao: :rofl::lmao::lol::lol::lmao::rofl::lmao::lol:

I don't see your point.

If the site ever starts working it won't be a story.

I guess it's like any disaster. It's no story if everything is fine.

You can't make this up.

If I had said this would occur, I'd be called a racist white winger.

think about this; Liberals still think it's going to be good for the country.

Here's your sign
you can't fix stupid
buy a clue

fuck, buy a vowel

I get no joy out of people getting their ins canceled when they need it most.

this is karmic justice. The only thing that would make it better if she had canceled her ins and then couldn't sign up then found out she had some horrific illness.

Like that lady with stage 4 cancer. Lost her hc b/c it didn't meet aca standards, and now will probably die.

I get no joy out of people getting their ins canceled when they need it most.

this is karmic justice. The only thing that would make it better if she had canceled her ins and then couldn't sign up then found out she had some horrific illness.

Like that lady with stage 4 cancer. Lost her hc b/c it didn't meet aca standards, and now will probably die.

As bad as this is wait until next October.

Forum List

Back