ObamaCare's Looming Land Mine

I think every insurance company that has used this change to lie to their customers and try to trick them into buying more expensive policies should be booted from the system.

This is why I supported a single payer system from the get-go. Eliminate the profit-motive from the entire system and prices will drop like a rock. So will scum-sucking, money-grubbing assholes like (seemingly) every other insurance agent in this nation. We NEED to put them out of business.
Profit represents about 3% of the cost of health care. And probably contributes 50% to the reduction of costs.
Remind us how college tuition has dropped at non profit institutions that get gov't subsidies.

I answered your question.

No, you really didn't. But you did in another post. Except that answer turned out not to be true, I can't get info on plans without entering in my personal info first.

sorry we're not talking about ordering donuts ... we're talking about health care ... before obama care you could sign up for health care ... to find out what it was going to cost you, you had to give them personal information ...i wasn't talking about ordering pants or a shirt, all though you do have to give up your credit card information ... give me one example of these tons of things you can order with out giving personal information??? I love to hear this one...

I didn't say order I said to get info on.

I just went to an individual b/c site and it gave me all the info on their plans, no personal info inputted.

Here: Bronze Individual and Family Health Plans | Independence Blue Cross

Click any plan name on the left and it brings up an adobe pdf file with all the info.

Take the name if the plan that you see on the healthcare.gov website and google it. The details will be there. It is an extra step......but not too daunting.

Well, that's just it. No plan names come up. If you click on the pic,below, it's easier to read. This is what comes up every time I try to get info from the site.

Where are you?

On the sofa. ;)

What plan do you want to see?

Info for the state of PA.

lets see here for the board koolaid drinker ...
currant fuck me in ths ass plan $550.00month
$25.00 copay
$5000,00 deductible
if I come in the next day with something else wrong
$5000.00 deductible
$5000.00 every time I come in for something different

OBAMA care(Affordable care Act)
silver plan
new plan $250.00 a month
$250. deductible max pay out $1200.00

save 300 dollar a month
total for a year $3600.00

so tell me dumb fuck again how obama Care (Affordable care Act) has higher deductibles and total annual out-of-pocket expenditures,in the bronze and silver plans we love to find out how you got so stupid

Take away the subsidy and what are the premiums, deductibles, oop expenses?

The only reason this plan is lower cost is because someone else is picking up the tab.

this is true some one else is picking up the tab ... the thing is its not thel tax payer ... that's fine with me ... Oops!!!!

wtf, are you on crack?? IT IS THE TAXPAYER!

OIC, you don't give a rat's ass as long as it's not you. Got it, mooch.

Have you read your Aetna policy from front to back? They denied me a policy several years ago because I had three nasal allergy RX prescribed within an 8 year period, and their cap was two. So I actually complained all the way to Hartford, CT and talked to a VP. She confirmed that was their rule.

My neighbors have an Aetna policy. He was diagnosed with throat cancer but no docs in our area of NJ would take their insurance so they had to drive to Phila weekly for his treatments.

You have Aetna? Get the Vaseline out, honey. It's gonna' hurt and you won't be able to sit down for a lonnnnng time.

And? Many docs and hospitals are refusing to take patients who will have obamacare and those people will have to go elsewhere. Right now, many docs refuse to take medicaid insurance and those people have to go elsewhere, they have to go to whoever will take the insurance.

if that statement alone doesn't say uninformed dumb fuck I don't know what does ... hey dumb fuck there isn't a obama care program for health care ... :lol::lol::lol: people would have to go through Aetna, blue cross, blue sheild, or what ever private sector insurer you have selected ... you do make a fool of your self every time you post ... you tell us our deductibles will go up but you never been to the site ... then you tell us the cost will go up but you've never been to the site ... when are you going to stop making a first class fool of yourself ... tell us about those many doctor that refuse to take insurance money... I don't know of any ...:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

Watchdog.org looked at the top 18 hospitals nationwide as ranked by U.S. News and World Report for 2013-2014. We contacted each hospital to determine their contracts and talked to several insurance companies, as well.

The result of our investigation: Many top hospitals are simply opting out of Obamacare.

Chances are the individual plan you purchased outside Obamacare would allow you to go to these facilities. For example, fourth-ranked Cleveland Clinic accepts dozens of insurance plans if you buy one on your own. But go through Obamacare and you have just one choice: Medical Mutual of Ohio.

Top Hospitals Opt Out of Obamacare - US News and World Report

Everybody knows obamacare is full of landmines, but the sheeple know their masters voice and when their master says move forward they must obey.
just like you repub-lie-tards ... do you ever get tired of having lower back pain???? are you tired every time you fart you shit your pants???? may if you stood up strait for once instead of being bent over all the time taking it in from your repub-lie-tard masters, you wouldn't shit your pants so often...

cats out of the bag dumb ass it's already been shown obama lied.
maybe in your distorted mind ..:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol:

Ya know...

IF ACA is not going to work out for people. or if it will?

The people will discover that themselves.

Some of you apparently think you can convince people what THEIR REALITY will be.

Arguing about the outcome for other people is just dumber than hell.

oh so now it's they'll learn soon enough? Sure after obama won an election based on a lie, and after it became law of the land. that shit don't fly.

obama didn't lie, you did... you lied about obama

oh so now it's they'll learn soon enough? Sure after obama won an election based on a lie, and after it became law of the land. that shit don't fly.

face it you're clueless ... we all can see that by your remarks ... you're embarrassing yourself:up_yours:

Priceless projection.
You can't spell, your grammar is terrible and you cannot create a complete sentence....are we supposed to take you serious?

neither can you ... i hate to tell you how mant time i corrected your spelling, not to mention your grammar. dumb fuck:lol::lol::lol::lol:

face it you're clueless ... we all can see that by your remarks ... you're embarrassing yourself:up_yours:

Unlike you I'm not a sheeple. go suck on obama's asshole some more, so you can get more of those talking points.

just like always... =bigrebnc1775 has borhner and his corporate welfare dicks ponding his ass hole again ... it must be as huge as two hands in it ... you must slauther your britches every time you fart ... hell you don't have skid marks you have the entire turn pike in you shorts ...

No, you really didn't. But you did in another post. Except that answer turned out not to be true, I can't get info on plans without entering in my personal info first.

sorry we're not talking about ordering donuts ... we're talking about health care ... before obama care you could sign up for health care ... to find out what it was going to cost you, you had to give them personal information ...i wasn't talking about ordering pants or a shirt, all though you do have to give up your credit card information ... give me one example of these tons of things you can order with out giving personal information??? I love to hear this one...

I just went to an individual b/c site and it gave me all the info on their plans, no personal info inputted.

Click any plan name on the left and it brings up an adobe pdf file with all the info.

sorry any way you look at it, for them to give you a accurate number they have to have information... in the web site you chose it says

Yes. I’d like to learn more.
Depending on your income, age, and household size, you may qualify for financial assistance. Answer a few simple questions to learn if you might qualify.
if you don't answer their questions they can do much for you .... if you're one of these I don't want to give my personal information over the web, then call them ...

Take away the subsidy and what are the premiums, deductibles, oop expenses?

The only reason this plan is lower cost is because someone else is picking up the tab.

this is true some one else is picking up the tab ... the thing is its not thel tax payer ... that's fine with me ... Oops!!!!

theres where you are wrong ... if you look into the funding portion of the bill it tewlls you where the money comes from... in on case that was in the media... medical equipment ... Boehner wanted to stop the taxes on medical equipment ... this is where the the subsidddy comes form they tax them 2.2% as for the people who sign up for medicaid that money comes from these taxes to corporations ... you as a tax pay don't get taxed for it... nice try ... corporate welfare moocher ...

theres where you are wrong ... if you look into the funding portion of the bill it tewlls you where the money comes from... in on case that was in the media... medical equipment ... Boehner wanted to stop the taxes on medical equipment ... this is where the the subsidddy comes form they tax them 2.2% as for the people who sign up for medicaid that money comes from these taxes to corporations ... you as a tax pay don't get taxed for it... nice try ... corporate welfare moocher ...
Uh Billy, the tax on medical equipment will not bring in nearly enough to provide subsidies. That is why taxes on everything else went up too.
I dont know whether you are really this ignorant of what the law says and its effect or whether you are simply trolling.

And? Many docs and hospitals are refusing to take patients who will have obamacare and those people will have to go elsewhere. Right now, many docs refuse to take medicaid insurance and those people have to go elsewhere, they have to go to whoever will take the insurance.

if that statement alone doesn't say uninformed dumb fuck I don't know what does ... hey dumb fuck there isn't a obama care program for health care ... :lol::lol::lol: people would have to go through Aetna, blue cross, blue sheild, or what ever private sector insurer you have selected ... you do make a fool of your self every time you post ... you tell us our deductibles will go up but you never been to the site ... then you tell us the cost will go up but you've never been to the site ... when are you going to stop making a first class fool of yourself ... tell us about those many doctor that refuse to take insurance money... I don't know of any ...:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

Watchdog.org looked at the top 18 hospitals nationwide as ranked by U.S. News and World Report for 2013-2014. We contacted each hospital to determine their contracts and talked to several insurance companies, as well.

The result of our investigation: Many top hospitals are simply opting out of Obamacare.

Chances are the individual plan you purchased outside Obamacare would allow you to go to these facilities. For example, fourth-ranked Cleveland Clinic accepts dozens of insurance plans if you buy one on your own. But go through Obamacare and you have just one choice: Medical Mutual of Ohio.

the thing is you don't have one choice ... you have many choices... for them to say the won't take obama care, which isn't a choice to have, the ACA isn't a health care provider its nothing more then a highway though all of providers you can choose from... what I discovered was if its a bronze plan it doesn't mean it will cost you less the same goes for the silver plan

Unlike you I'm not a sheeple. go suck on obama's asshole some more, so you can get more of those talking points.

just like always... =bigrebnc1775 has borhner and his corporate welfare dicks ponding his ass hole again ... it must be as huge as two hands in it ... you must slauther your britches every time you fart ... hell you don't have skid marks you have the entire turn pike in you shorts ...

oh dear gawd you don't think obumer doesn't have corporate buddies?:eusa_whistle:

sorry any way you look at it, for them to give you a accurate number they have to have information... in the web site you chose it says

Yes. I’d like to learn more.
Depending on your income, age, and household size, you may qualify for financial assistance. Answer a few simple questions to learn if you might qualify.
if you don't answer their questions they can do much for you .... if you're one of these I don't want to give my personal information over the web, then call them ...

I'm not looking for an accurate number, I'm looking for how much they are going to charge for xx plan. They don't need to know my income or any other personal info. All they need is what I'm looking for (health), where I'm looking for it (PA) and if it's family or individual (family).

You didn't click on the link I provided for b/c, did you? You should have because you end up being an idiot with your post above. That site gives me the cost for everything at a glance, in a nice easy to read chart form, and I don't input anything. The obamacare website gives me shit, nothing, nada unless I input all my personal info. That is shit, the site has been reported to be unsecure. THEY CAN'T EVEN GET A FUCKING WEBSITE RIGHT.

the thing is you don't have one choice ... you have many choices... for them to say the won't take obama care, which isn't a choice to have, the ACA isn't a health care provider its nothing more then a highway though all of providers you can choose from... what I discovered was if its a bronze plan it doesn't mean it will cost you less the same goes for the silver plan

Doctors can refuse Medicaid patients, even though those plans are administered via 'other providers'. I know, my son has Medicaid and no doctor we have ever gone to has accepted it. Same with Medicare. Same will be true with (un)aca. All these docs/hospitals have to do is refuse to participate in those particular plans, all they have to do is opt out. You're a complete moron. Please continue living under your rock, billy.

Ya know...

IF ACA is not going to work out for people. or if it will?

The people will discover that themselves.

Some of you apparently think you can convince people what THEIR REALITY will be.

Arguing about the outcome for other people is just dumber than hell.

obama didn't lie, you did... you lied about obama

Yes. He. Did. My brother could not keep his individual catastrophic plan he had through B/C. It was cancelled and his two choices were the (un)aca shit or to get a new individual policy through B/C. He is choosing the latter. His premium is now doubled and his deductible is nearly doubled. On the bright side, this 55 year old, single, no kids, healthy, non-addict guy will now get to pay for maternity, newborn, pediatric care he doesn't need, prescription drugs he doesn't take, and rehab services he will never use.

Yeah, you dems run next year on how great this obamacare thing is turning out for everyone and that obama didn't lie. Run on it. Please.

Doctors can refuse Medicaid patients, even though those plans are administered via 'other providers'. I know, my son has Medicaid and no doctor we have ever gone to has accepted it. Same with Medicare. Same will be true with (un)aca. All these docs/hospitals have to do is refuse to participate in those particular plans, all they have to do is opt out. You're a complete moron. Please continue living under your rock, billy.

Your son has Medicaid.....and has never been able to use it?

Forum List

Back