Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Now you're spouting nonsense. Of course Obama's policies have affected prices at the pumps. You can't increase production and decrease consumption and not have an effect on the price. I know you wish this were true, but it simply defies the laws of supply and demand.

Meanwhile, you actually posted global demand is up 5% and that prices in the U.S. wouldn't fall as long as global demand is up -- only prices in the U.S. actually fell dramatically despite your idiotic claim. :cuckoo:

Ok, I didn't realize I was working with a person with no idea about market forces. fracking was increasing the supply, OPEC doesn't want fracking because it hurts them. January is a low demand time for oil. OPEC wanted to slow fracking, they cut their prices and it did work, many in the Dakotas were laid off. The price fell and now with higher demand, with refineries closing down for maintenance we see the seasonal upswing in oil. It will peak in August as it does every year. Obama has NO effect on the price, none. That is your argument and it has been blown out of the water.
After you claimed prices wouldn't come down in the U.S. until global demand eased, even though prices actually came down 46% despite global demand, I would suggest you are among the last people to accuse others of having no idea about market forces. :eek:

I didn't say prices wouldn't come down, I said the world market determines prices, not US consumption. You are the person claiming that Obama has brought prices down through his policies, even though they have had no effect on the world market. Pretty simple, you claim Obama brought prices down, you are wrong. The world market determines the price.
You didn't say prices wouldn't come down?? Let's review what you said ...

"The U.S. has decreased consumption, the world, the arena that oil is sold on is up over 5% overall. Prices to the U.S. will not decrease as long as world demand is up."

Well there it is ... straight from your keyboard. Unless you claim someone else typed that?

Which all has nothing to do with your claim that Obama's policies have effected any of the prices worldwide.
Now you're just posting evidence that you're delusional as I never made any such claim. :cuckoo:

It's amazing anyone can be as stupid as you and not Darwin themselves out of existence. :dunnu:

Moron, what do you think that article proves?

First off, it proves you don't know what you talk about, second, it shows your NPD to the fullest extent of your condition, and third, YOU are my entertainment, you simply are that much a fag!
gay.gif
...Roll on little PAWNED...again!
Ummm ... you claimed the glut on the market was the reason refineries were shutting down. You posted an article which refuted you. You really are that stupid that you call yourself an idiot. :mm:

No, it didn't you just don't know how to read! You fucking idiot... why shut down for maintenance? YOU are my entertainment, NPDBoy!

gay.gif
roll on Fag PAWN! ...Roll on! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:
Of course you did. Do you think it matters if you can understand that or not? :lol: You posted a link to an article explaining refineries shut down this time of year to perform maintenance. It doesn't actually explain why. What it DOES explain is that shutdown causes a glut of oil -- not the other way around which is what you idiotically claimed. :itsok:

You mean YOU ADMIT you don't know why it shuts down to do maintenance!!!! You are a bigger fucking idiot than I thought, how old are you 4 maybe 5 and you have the BALLS to criticize people that KNOW and you don't!!! Yes, another post that shows this childs advanced .....

narcissistic-personality-disorder.jpg

I suggest you need a mental health professional to try and cure this horrible disease you have... But DAMN, you are entertaining, especially after admitting you haven't got a fucking clue...Oh, the hilarity....bookmarked for future FUN!
I'm quoting the article, :gay: vagisil :gay:. You know, the one YOU posted which indicates the oil glut is a result of the refineries shutting down -- which is the polar opposite of your claim that an oil glut is what caused the refineries to shut down. :eek:

Of course, that was before you posted a link to this article, which isn't even about oil in the U.S. :cuckoo:

Oil product glut coming as refineries mushroom - IEA

... but it does have "oil glut" and "refineries" in the title, so no doubt, you are dumb enough to believe that somehow makes your case. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
First off, it proves you don't know what you talk about, second, it shows your NPD to the fullest extent of your condition, and third, YOU are my entertainment, you simply are that much a fag!
gay.gif
...Roll on little PAWNED...again!
Ummm ... you claimed the glut on the market was the reason refineries were shutting down. You posted an article which refuted you. You really are that stupid that you call yourself an idiot. :mm:

No, it didn't you just don't know how to read! You fucking idiot... why shut down for maintenance? YOU are my entertainment, NPDBoy!

gay.gif
roll on Fag PAWN! ...Roll on! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:
Of course you did. Do you think it matters if you can understand that or not? :lol: You posted a link to an article explaining refineries shut down this time of year to perform maintenance. It doesn't actually explain why. What it DOES explain is that shutdown causes a glut of oil -- not the other way around which is what you idiotically claimed. :itsok:

You mean YOU ADMIT you don't know why it shuts down to do maintenance!!!! You are a bigger fucking idiot than I thought, how old are you 4 maybe 5 and you have the BALLS to criticize people that KNOW and you don't!!! Yes, another post that shows this childs advanced .....

I suggest you need a mental health professional to try and cure this horrible disease you have... But DAMN, you are entertaining, especially after admitting you haven't got a fucking clue...Oh, the hilarity....bookmarked for future FUN!
I'm quoting the article, :gay: vagisil :gay:. You know, the one YOU posted which indicates the oil glut is a result of the refineries shutting down -- which is the polar opposite of your claim that an oil glut is was caused the refineries to shut down. :eek:

Of course, that was before you posted a link to this article, which isn't even about oil in the U.S. :cuckoo:

... but it does have "oil glut" and "refineries" in the title, so no doubt, you are dumb enough to believe that somehow makes your case. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

And I also posted one stating that the oil glut was from increased oil from fracking, you dumb fuck

Thanks to Fracking U.S. Will Pass Saudi Arabia In Oil Production

BUT NPDBOY doesn't get it, and never will! You are such a fucking joke!
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

gay.gif

I'm quoting the article, :gay: vagisil :gay:. You know, the one YOU posted which indicates the oil glut is a result of the refineries shutting down -- which is the polar opposite of your claim that an oil glut is was caused the refineries to shut down. :eek:

And I also posted one stating that the oil glut was from increased oil from fracking, you dumb fuck

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:
Who cares if you said that? You said the glut caused the refineries to shutdown.

Not only is that beyond stupid, you even posted an article refuting yourself. You then posted an article about an oil glut in other parts of the world which also failed to prove anything.

gay.gif

Who cares if you said that? You said the glut caused the refineries to shutdown.

Not only is that beyond stupid, you even posted an article refuting yourself. You then posted an article about an oil glut in other parts of the world which also failed to prove anything.

Who gives a fuck what you think, we know you can hardly do that anyway, The people that read this forum know, and laugh at your feeble attempts to divert and spin.... you do this at every chance you get, it's entertaining. Oil is a world wide product, but YOU don't understand it's all interconnected, that's why WORLD PRICES go up and down together! What a asshole, I can't believe you are allowed up this late to post, schools tomorrow, and the short bus will be by to pick you up!
icon_butt.gif
icon_hang.gif
021.gif
043.gif
:bang3:

Who gives a fuck what you think, we know you can hardly do that anyway, The people that read this forum know, and laugh at your feeble attempts to divert and spin.... you do this at every chance you get, it's entertaining. Oil is a world wide product, but YOU don't understand it's all interconnected, that's why WORLD PRICES go up and down together! What a asshole, I can't believe you are allowed up this late to post, schools tomorrow, and the short bus will be by to pick you up!
icon_butt.gif
icon_hang.gif
021.gif
043.gif
Despite yet another one of your rants, you still made the idiotic claim that an oil glut caused the refineries to shut down.

Then, in typical :gay: vagisil :gay: fashion, you posted a link proving what an imbecile you are.

crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

icon_butt.gif
icon_hang.gif
021.gif
043.gif
Despite yet another one of your rants, you still made the idiotic claim that an oil glut caused the refineries to shut down.

Then, in typical :gay: vagisil :gay: fashion, you posted a link proving what an imbecile you are.

You really are this stupid! It was explained yet you concentrate on an inconsequential item AFTER shown the facts... you need to be locked away, you are starting to manifest a dangerous state of mind!
crazy%2Bcrazy%2Bcrazy.png

icon_butt.gif
icon_hang.gif
021.gif
043.gif

You really are this stupid! It was explained yet you concentrate on an inconsequential item AFTER shown the facts... you need to be locked away, you are starting to manifest a dangerous state of mind!
Imbecile .... there is no explanation for your idiocy. You claimed refineries shut down because there is a glut of oil. You then posted an article indicating the glut was caused by the shut down.

icon_butt.gif
icon_hang.gif
021.gif
043.gif

Imbecile .... there is no explanation for your idiocy. You claimed refineries shut down because there is a glut of oil. You then posted an article indicating the glut was caused by the shut down.

I explained all that, you refuse to acknowledge the answer... Once you get your ass beaten in, you simply have to continue with your NPD obsession... Keep going, I'm chuckling, as I'm sure others are! You are just too pathetic to take seriously!

icon_butt.gif
icon_hang.gif
021.gif
043.gif

I explained all that, you refuse to acknowledge the answer... Once you get your ass beaten in, you simply have to continue with your NPD obsession... Keep going, I'm chuckling, as I'm sure others are! You are just too pathetic to take seriously!

Much like your record of military service.

Has anyone noticed since this thread was started gas has gone back over $2.00 dollars a gallon? Just saying.
"The uptick appears to coincide with the biggest political change of the Obama Administration’s long tenure in Washington: the expectation of a new Republican Congress.”
- Mitch McConnell

icon_butt.gif
icon_hang.gif
021.gif
043.gif

And your jail time being butt fucked by Bubba

icon_butt.gif
icon_hang.gif
021.gif
043.gif

There is no explanation, you moron. You made a claim that was refuted by an article you posted. Sorry to interfere with your delusions, but no explanation in the world is going to change that article from reading the oil glut was caused by the refineries shut down -- to -- the refineries shut down due to the oil glut. I don't care if your dementia says otherwise.

I'm going to bust you as the fucking lying coward you are at every opportunity. You wanted to make it personal from the very beginning, now you can have it your way.

icon_butt.gif
icon_hang.gif
021.gif
043.gif

There is no explanation, you moron. You made a claim that was refuted by an article you posted. Sorry to interfere with your delusions, but no explanation in the world is going to change that article from reading the oil glut was caused by the refineries shut down -- to -- the refineries shut down due to the oil glut. I don't care if your dementia says otherwise.

I don't care what YOU think, I know what you wrote....You posted a link to an article explaining refineries shut down this time of year to perform maintenance. It doesn't actually explain why.

Now you're trying to spin your way out of stupidity as it doesn't actually explain why!ROTFLMFAO.... You hadn't a fucking clue, you knuckle dragger! Oh, the hilarity, I must PLAY with this fool much more!

021.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif

I'm going to bust you as the fucking lying coward you are at every opportunity. You wanted to make it personal from the very beginning, now you can have it your way.

Be my guest Porch monkey, just bend over to give Bubba a better CRACK at your ass..... Now that was funny!
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif

Be my guest Porch monkey, just bend over to give Bubba a better CRACK at your ass..... Now that was funny!
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif

So General, when would you like to begin regaling your audience with tales of heroism from your experiences in Vietnam?

Ok, I didn't realize I was working with a person with no idea about market forces. fracking was increasing the supply, OPEC doesn't want fracking because it hurts them. January is a low demand time for oil. OPEC wanted to slow fracking, they cut their prices and it did work, many in the Dakotas were laid off. The price fell and now with higher demand, with refineries closing down for maintenance we see the seasonal upswing in oil. It will peak in August as it does every year. Obama has NO effect on the price, none. That is your argument and it has been blown out of the water.
After you claimed prices wouldn't come down in the U.S. until global demand eased, even though prices actually came down 46% despite global demand, I would suggest you are among the last people to accuse others of having no idea about market forces. :eek:

I didn't say prices wouldn't come down, I said the world market determines prices, not US consumption. You are the person claiming that Obama has brought prices down through his policies, even though they have had no effect on the world market. Pretty simple, you claim Obama brought prices down, you are wrong. The world market determines the price.
You didn't say prices wouldn't come down?? Let's review what you said ...

"The U.S. has decreased consumption, the world, the arena that oil is sold on is up over 5% overall. Prices to the U.S. will not decrease as long as world demand is up."

Well there it is ... straight from your keyboard. Unless you claim someone else typed that?

Which all has nothing to do with your claim that Obama's policies have effected any of the prices worldwide.
Now you're just posting evidence that you're delusional as I never made any such claim. :cuckoo:
Posts from about 864 to 874, no you are just playing games, night.

043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif

So General, when would you like to begin regaling your audience with tales of heroism from your experiences in Vietnam?

If you were in the service, which I see you weren't, we usually only talk about it to men that were with us, or fellow Vets that have become friends, as I am with Hossfly, a real hero from Vietnam, but you little butt fucker, continue with your ape groans, and banana eating! Pathetic negro!
icon_butt.gif
Quick, jump him before he gets away!

043.gif
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif

If you were in the service, which I see you weren't, we usually only talk about it to men that were with us, or fellow Vets that have become friends, as I am with Hossfly, a real hero from Vietnam, but you little butt fucker, continue with your ape groans, and banana eating! Pathetic negro!
icon_butt.gif
Quick, jump him before he gets away!

You were never in Vietnam, you never served your country in uniform, you never did anything besides talk.

Forum List

Back