Obamagate is Worse Than Watergate

Condolences on your lack of critical thinking skills.

But just wait! Barr will explain the corruption is clear, concise, elegant English...oh...I can see where you will have a problem with that.

Link to the classified Clinton emails at the WH, liar.

No problem, give us access to her private server.

Her claim is they were found on the WH email system. Can you provide a link, dope?

Technically they should be in the WH server, only problem is you would need to access everyone's email that sent or received email with her...dumbass.

Why do you believe they would be in the WH server?
You have no idea to whom or from whom any classified material was potentially exchanged, dope.

Huh? Tech guy you're not. Unless there are dedicated lines coming out of the White House (which I doubt), everything will pass through the server...dumbass.

Her claim is they were found on the WH email system. Can you provide a link, dope?

Technically they should be in the WH server, only problem is you would need to access everyone's email that sent or received email with her...dumbass.

You have no idea to whom or from whom any classified material was potentially exchanged, dope.

Huh? Tech guy you're not. Unless there are dedicated lines coming out of the White House (which I doubt), everything will pass through the server...dumbass.

Indeed. The interwebs are forever...and the NSA hoovers it all up.

Great. What does that have to do with Clinton and classified material? You're only making the case as to why Clinton could not destroy her email records, dope.

Do you have some inside information? If so. Share it.

LOL...
So Clinton could never have deleted all of her work emails then?
Got it. :thup:

LOL...

She deleted her records. The receivers have records on other systems. And the NSA hoovers up everyones records.

She assumed she would win and could then keep a lid on her homebrew server. That didn't quite work out as planned.

Oopsie. It definitely looks like Steele is going to rat out Brennan, Comey and Clapper....and perhaps hiLIARy. And maybe the dots will finally be fully connected to Obabble.

We don’t yet know which investigators will be interviewing Steele in the coming weeks, but it’s a pretty safe bet that they’ve offered him some form of immunity in exchange for his candor. That should terrify the Democrats who enlisted him in their attempts to execute a Deep State coup against Trump.
If Steele spills the beans on his former handlers, the resulting prosecutions of former high-level federal officials would make Watergate seem trivial by comparison.

In addition to Comey, Clapper and Brennan, it’s entirely possible that Steele’s testimony will yield new insights that could eventually help to implicate even higher-ranking officials in the Obama administration.

Of course, even if famously aloof former President Barack Obama is able to maintain plausible deniability and keep investigators from proving that he knew of the Deep State effort to overturn the results of the 2016 election, the Democratic Party would deserve to be politically and electorally devastated by the revelation that some of its most prominent members engaged in such an illegal and anti-democratic scheme.

Joe diGenova: Steele interview about Russia collusion hoax should reveal Democratic Party corruption

LOL...

Sigh...before you stick you're foot in your mouth more than you already have, I thought all those deleted emails were personal emails, ya know, about her grandkids and Chelsea's wedding, no?

LOL...

She deleted her records. The receivers have records on other systems. And the NSA hoovers up everyones records.

She assumed she would win and could then keep a lid on her homebrew server. That didn't quite work out as planned.

Winner, winner...chicken dinner.

LOL...

Thanks! I'll collect at Chick-fil-A!

LOL...

You must be a tech guy...Starskey sure the hell ain't.

LOL...

You must be a tech guy.

I'm a gal who works in tech. ;)

LOL...

You must be a tech guy.

Oops....just as good.

You must be a tech guy.

Oops....just as good.

No worries. I don't go all SJW over gender pronouns.

LOL...

Sigh...before you stick you're foot in your mouth more than you already have, I thought all those deleted emails were personal emails, ya know, about her grandkids and Chelsea's wedding, no?

Where are the classified emails you and your retarded sister claimed were a part of that, dope?

LOL...

We told you dopes this from the beginning.

LOL...

Was kinda hoping you'd stop the BS while you still had a smidgen of dignity...guess not.

LOL...

Was kinda hoping you'd stop the BS while you still had a smidgen of dignity...guess not.

You're such an optimist!

LOL...

You must be a tech guy.

So you know how to connect wires to a box..Do you know anything about electricity?

Get ready for a tsunami of reports on the abject corruption of the Obama Admin.

First up: JW reports that Obama had thousands of emails from hiLIARy's illegal homebrew server:

View attachment 257637

Priestap also testifies that 48,982 emails were reviewed as a result of a warrant for Clinton email account information from the laptop of Anthony Weiner, who had been married to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

A complete copy of Priestap’s interrogatory responses is available here. Priestap, is serving as assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division and helped oversee both the Clinton email and the 2016 presidential campaign investigations. Priestap testified in a separate lawsuit that Clinton was the subject of a grand jury investigation related to her BlackBerry email accounts.

“This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people.” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”

Judicial Watch: FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House - Judicial Watch
:mm:

Stay complacent, swampy.

It will be more amusing to see your wee peabrain sized head explode if the pressure continues to build up.

What pressure. Judicial Watch is run by the originator of Clinton Derangement Syndrome, an affiliation you seem to share.

Of course Obama has Clinton’s emails. She was his SS. They were in constant touch.

Clinton’s server wasn’t illegal. There is nothing nefarious about it. Everyone in Washington knew about it. They passed a law against using private servers AFTER Clinton left office because of Hillary.

It only became an issue in 2016 as a way to smear her potential candidacy and you lemmings are still on about it.

The whole Hillary email scandal was a witch hunt, and about as valid as the brother hysteria.

Gawd but conservatives will fall for anything!

^^^ Dwelling in a hardened Prog Bubble ^^^

I dwell in a foreign country you stupid bitch. I get media from all around the world and only on this message board do I read this level of Russian based propaganda being spewed by a hardcore group of Russian trolls.

Every day, you filth are trying to convince Americans that their President is not undermining their democracy, the Russians are a fun bunch, and Trump is the best President ever, all reasonable evidence to the contrary. Trump is destroying farmers in the Mid-West in his trade war with China, he's destroying manufactuing in the North-East with his steel tariffs, and agriculture everywhere by ignoring climate change. But he's all over trying to build that wall.

^^ the actual foreign plant spreading anti-American propaganda, while claiming that patriotic Americans are doing the bidding of Russia.

Stay complacent, swampy.

It will be more amusing to see your wee peabrain sized head explode if the pressure continues to build up.

What pressure. Judicial Watch is run by the originator of Clinton Derangement Syndrome, an affiliation you seem to share.

Of course Obama has Clinton’s emails. She was his SS. They were in constant touch.

Clinton’s server wasn’t illegal. There is nothing nefarious about it. Everyone in Washington knew about it. They passed a law against using private servers AFTER Clinton left office because of Hillary.

It only became an issue in 2016 as a way to smear her potential candidacy and you lemmings are still on about it.

The whole Hillary email scandal was a witch hunt, and about as valid as the brother hysteria.

Gawd but conservatives will fall for anything!

^^^ Dwelling in a hardened Prog Bubble ^^^

I dwell in a foreign country you stupid bitch. I get media from all around the world and only on this message board do I read this level of Russian based propaganda being spewed by a hardcore group of Russian trolls.

Every day, you filth are trying to convince Americans that their President is not undermining their democracy, the Russians are a fun bunch, and Trump is the best President ever, all reasonable evidence to the contrary. Trump is destroying farmers in the Mid-West in his trade war with China, he's destroying manufactuing in the North-East with his steel tariffs, and agriculture everywhere by ignoring climate change. But he's all over trying to build that wall.

^^ the actual foreign plant spreading anti-American propaganda, while claiming that patriotic Americans are doing the bidding of Russia.

Get ready for escalating moonbattery as the Barr investigation outs the coup conspirators.

608caa7e-5ac3-4621-afc0-9bad1266f203.jpg

Forum List

Back