Obamagate is Worse Than Watergate

Stay complacent, swampy.

It will be more amusing to see your wee peabrain sized head explode if the pressure continues to build up.

What pressure. Judicial Watch is run by the originator of Clinton Derangement Syndrome, an affiliation you seem to share.

Of course Obama has Clinton’s emails. She was his SS. They were in constant touch.

Clinton’s server wasn’t illegal. There is nothing nefarious about it. Everyone in Washington knew about it. They passed a law against using private servers AFTER Clinton left office because of Hillary.

It only became an issue in 2016 as a way to smear her potential candidacy and you lemmings are still on about it.

The whole Hillary email scandal was a witch hunt, and about as valid as the brother hysteria.

Gawd but conservatives will fall for anything!

^^^ Dwelling in a hardened Prog Bubble ^^^

I dwell in a foreign country you stupid bitch. I get media from all around the world and only on this message board do I read this level of Russian based propaganda being spewed by a hardcore group of Russian trolls.

Every day, you filth are trying to convince Americans that their President is not undermining their democracy, the Russians are a fun bunch, and Trump is the best President ever, all reasonable evidence to the contrary. Trump is destroying farmers in the Mid-West in his trade war with China, he's destroying manufactuing in the North-East with his steel tariffs, and agriculture everywhere by ignoring climate change. But he's all over trying to build that wall.

You are a sorely misguided, misinformed and delusional (as well as vulgar) loon.

Links? Or are you, just going to go with your opinion baseds on today's talking points at the Troll Farm? I am highly informed. The recent article by the BBC about how the Troll Farm is working on stoking racial divisions in the US made perfect sent. BrokeLoser is a prime example of the kinds of posts that you people are using.

I've noted that most threads here are started by Russians, so you idiots are trying to direct political discussions to topics that Trump wants to focus on, like investigating the investigators, and away from discussions of obstruction in the Mueller Report. There hasn't been a single bit of discussion about Part I of the Mueller Report which deals with Russian Interference.

Russian posters here make light of Russian interference, like it never happened. Like Part I of the Mueller Report doesn't exist. That's why they're starting threads trying to redirect discussions to the evils of the Clintons and Obama, and the corrosive anti-FBI, anti-CIA threads. Driving wedges is all these threads are doing. And the current big-time bonus threads ABORTION. Nothing is more divisive than abortion. The rabid 18% versus the sane, reasonable 88%.

There is little to no discussion of real issues or real solutions, just rah, rah rahing for Trump, and complaining about how badly treated he is.

Get ready for a tsunami of reports on the abject corruption of the Obama Admin.

First up: JW reports that Obama had thousands of emails from hiLIARy's illegal homebrew server:

View attachment 257637

Priestap also testifies that 48,982 emails were reviewed as a result of a warrant for Clinton email account information from the laptop of Anthony Weiner, who had been married to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

A complete copy of Priestap’s interrogatory responses is available here. Priestap, is serving as assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division and helped oversee both the Clinton email and the 2016 presidential campaign investigations. Priestap testified in a separate lawsuit that Clinton was the subject of a grand jury investigation related to her BlackBerry email accounts.

“This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people.” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”

Judicial Watch: FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House - Judicial Watch
When you filter out all the hyperbole, what is so earthshaking, dipshit?

We already knew the FBI reviewed Clinton's emails that were found on Weiner's laptop.

SO?

Obabble had her classified emails from the homebrew server. He violated the Espionage Act, hence the collusion to cover up hiLIARy's crime. Just one of man corrupt acts performed by Obabble.
Obabble had her classified emails from the homebrew server. He violated the Espionage Act, hence the collusion to cover up hiLIARy's crime. Just one of man corrupt acts performed by Obabble.
Your linked article is a complete mess for a myriad of reasons but nowhere does it state that classified emails were found you miserable liar.

Condolences on your lack of critical thinking skills.

But just wait! Barr will explain the corruption is clear, concise, elegant English...oh...I can see where you will have a problem with that.

Link to the classified Clinton emails at the WH, liar.

Stay complacent, swampy.

It will be more amusing to see your wee peabrain sized head explode if the pressure continues to build up.

What pressure. Judicial Watch is run by the originator of Clinton Derangement Syndrome, an affiliation you seem to share.

Of course Obama has Clinton’s emails. She was his SS. They were in constant touch.

Clinton’s server wasn’t illegal. There is nothing nefarious about it. Everyone in Washington knew about it. They passed a law against using private servers AFTER Clinton left office because of Hillary.

It only became an issue in 2016 as a way to smear her potential candidacy and you lemmings are still on about it.

The whole Hillary email scandal was a witch hunt, and about as valid as the brother hysteria.

I dwell in a foreign country you stupid bitch. I get media from all around the world and only on this message board do I read this level of Russian based propaganda being spewed by a hardcore group of Russian trolls.

Every day, you filth are trying to convince Americans that their President is not undermining their democracy, the Russians are a fun bunch, and Trump is the best President ever, all reasonable evidence to the contrary. Trump is destroying farmers in the Mid-West in his trade war with China, he's destroying manufactuing in the North-East with his steel tariffs, and agriculture everywhere by ignoring climate change. But he's all over trying to build that wall.

You are a sorely misguided, misinformed and delusional (as well as vulgar) loon.

Links? Or are you, just going to go with your opinion baseds on today's talking points at the Troll Farm? I am highly informed. The recent article by the BBC about how the Troll Farm is working on stoking racial divisions in the US made perfect sent. BrokeLoser is a prime example of the kinds of posts that you people are using.

I've noted that most threads here are started by Russians, so you idiots are trying to direct political discussions to topics that Trump wants to focus on, like investigating the investigators, and away from discussions of obstruction in the Mueller Report. There hasn't been a single bit of discussion about Part I of the Mueller Report which deals with Russian Interference.

Russian posters here make light of Russian interference, like it never happened. Like Part I of the Mueller Report doesn't exist. That's why they're starting threads trying to redirect discussions to the evils of the Clintons and Obama, and the corrosive anti-FBI, anti-CIA threads. Driving wedges is all these threads are doing. And the current big-time bonus threads ABORTION. Nothing is more divisive than abortion. The rabid 18% versus the sane, reasonable 88%.

There is little to no discussion of real issues or real solutions, just rah, rah rahing for Trump, and complaining about how badly treated he is.

For proof of your delusions and vulgarity, go to your profile, click on "messages" and read.

Stay complacent, swampy.

WTF, you just conveniently over look all the Trump is the devil threads?

First up: JW reports that Obama had thousands of emails from hiLIARy's illegal homebrew server:

View attachment 257637

Priestap also testifies that 48,982 emails were reviewed as a result of a warrant for Clinton email account information from the laptop of Anthony Weiner, who had been married to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

A complete copy of Priestap’s interrogatory responses is available here. Priestap, is serving as assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division and helped oversee both the Clinton email and the 2016 presidential campaign investigations. Priestap testified in a separate lawsuit that Clinton was the subject of a grand jury investigation related to her BlackBerry email accounts.

“This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people.” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”

Judicial Watch: FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House - Judicial Watch

We already knew the FBI reviewed Clinton's emails that were found on Weiner's laptop.

SO?

Your linked article is a complete mess for a myriad of reasons but nowhere does it state that classified emails were found you miserable liar.

But just wait! Barr will explain the corruption is clear, concise, elegant English...oh...I can see where you will have a problem with that.

Non sequitur, you sad little buffoon.

But thanks for playing!

View attachment 257637

SO?

No problem, give us access to her private server.

SO?

Maybe the Chinese will hand them over.

Barr's investigations are going to include hiLIARy's emails. He has already said that the IG is working on the "matter".

SO?

But thanks for playing!

Good job, loser.

SO?

Her claim is they were found on the WH email system. Can you provide a link, dope?

Barr's investigations are going to include hiLIARy's emails. He has already said that the IG is working on the "matter".

Maybe you're just a derranged liar.

But thanks for playing!

Good job, loser.

Not.

Maybe you're just a derranged liar.

Bzzzzztttttt!!!!

Wrong. You lose. But you do get 10 Points For Consistency.

Her claim is they were found on the WH email system. Can you provide a link, dope?

Technically they should be in the WH server, only problem is you would need to access everyone's email that sent or received email with her...dumbass.

Again?

The kook right has claimed that hundreds of times before. What's different this time?

And why don't you ever learn that your masters are scamming you, getting you hysterical to keep you obedient?

Technically they should be in the WH server, only problem is you would need to access everyone's email that sent or received email with her...dumbass.

Oh there are likely quite a few in the WH server as hiLIARy emailed WH personnel from her homebrew set up. What really is freaking out the Progs, however, is how many (such as Obama) will be found to have used unauthorized private email accounts to communicate with hiLIARy on classified topics.

Again?

The kook right has claimed that hundreds of times before. What's different this time?

And why don't you ever learn that your masters are scamming you, getting you hysterical to keep you obedient?

*cough* Barr investigation, bub. The tab is long overdue.

Why do you believe they would be in the WH server?
You have no idea to whom or from whom any classified material was potentially exchanged, dope.

Forum List

Back