Obama's 48hr Strike Plan Revealed: 200 Tomahawks, B-52's, B-2's And B-1's To Be Used

I'll go with the Sec. of State and the CIA over the Tea Party hypocrites/ignoramuses. Rush says he has proof the rebels did it etc. Don't be dumb dupes lol...Pubs lie like rugs, so do Putin and Assad.

Putin is deploying his navy to the area you want to risk a shooting war with the Russians so Obama can be Al Qaedas air force

I'll go with the Sec. of State and the CIA over the Tea Party hypocrites/ignoramuses. Rush says he has proof the rebels did it etc. Don't be dumb dupes lol...Pubs lie like rugs, so do Putin and Assad.

Putin is deploying his navy to the area you want to risk a shooting war with the Russians so Obama can be Al Qaedas air force

The claim is that Putin is bluffing. I don't know how anyone can prove it but that's where it's at. Personally I'd rather not fuck with a country that has nukes.

A U.S. official confirms that the White House is also considering a separate proposal to have the U.S. military begin training Syrian rebel fighters in Jordan. Currently the CIA is running a small training program for vetted Syrian rebel fighters there . The thinking is that the U.S. military could broaden that training. The official says the proposal had been presented prior to the discussion of a limited military strike against Syria and is not tied to the current congressional debate.

Gee, all roads lead to Damascus all of a sudden.

Increasing military aid and spending for Syria is necessary to maintain the relevance of the industrial/military complex as the US reduces its forces in Iraq and A'stan.

oh, and...yeah there's that chemical weapons thingy to consider.

Before WWII, the American arms industry was almost dead.
After WWII, and after it became amazingly rich and powerful, there's always been a new enemy ready to attack America.
Vietnam and so on were all major threats to New York and bits of California.

The claim is that Putin is bluffing. I don't know how anyone can prove it but that's where it's at. Personally I'd rather not fuck with a country that has nukes.

Or hairy womens
:sick:

I've never heard about the Russian and Chinese ships on ANY respectable news, so I'm guessing that's Pubcrappe. There was one mention they were not connected.

I hope that the Op is wrong. It would be foolish to hit the Syrians hard enough to allow the edge to go to the Rebels who are primarily the Muslim Brotherhood, and even Al Qaeda.

Why would anyone in their right mind want them to seize power............................

Have we not learned from Libya and Egypt..........................

Libya is in Utter Chaos. With virtually no Gov't Control, and War Lords ruling regions. Their Economic Output is virtually gone. The Islamist now control major portions of country, and the news is silent about the state of affairs in Libya.

Egypt. The Muslim Brotherhood at work again, forcing MODERATE MUSLIMS to retake the country, aka the Egyptian Military. Over a 100 Coptic Christian Churches have been destroyed.

The ARAB SPRING IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER DISASTER.

I posted this elsewhere but just saw video of Obama saying he went to Congress because he was not sure the attacks were a threat to the United States.

There you have it

-Geaux

USS Obama, destabilizing one Middle East country after another: Egypt, Iraq, Libya and now Syria
Obama wasn't in office when 19 Saudis used two magical airliners to collapse three steel-framed skyscrapers in New York.

"As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan."

Wesley Clark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What Republican is likely to save Iran, Sudan, and Somalia?

Little Georgie is so upset that he wants to drive this thread straight into the Conspiracy Forum.

It is now being revealed that it wont be a limited strike on Syria but rather a massive strike using our top military hardware in our arsenal.

Hmmmmm...I wonder what the difference is between an EIGHT YEAR war that COST OVER THREE TRILLION DOLLARS and involved HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF US TROOPS and a MASSIVE INVASION and... the proposed action in Syria which will fire LESS MISSILES THAN WERE FIRED IN THE FIRST MINUTE OF THE IRAQ WAR and will NOT INVOLVE AN INVASION.

Gosh. I'm totally stumped! I can't tell the difference.

The Russians and the faux right wing piss pourers leading you idiots around are counting on you not having have any sense of proportion or any critical thinking abilities of any kind. :lol:

It is now being revealed that it wont be a limited strike on Syria but rather a massive strike using our top military hardware in our arsenal.

Hmmmmm...I wonder what the difference is between an EIGHT YEAR war that COST OVER THREE TRILLION DOLLARS and involved HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF US TROOPS and a MASSIVE INVASION and... the proposed action in Syria which will fire LESS MISSILES THAN WERE FIRED IN THE FIRST MINUTE OF THE IRAQ WAR and will NOT INVOLVE AN INVASION.

Gosh. I'm totally stumped! I can't tell the difference.

The Russians and the faux right wing piss pourers leading you idiots around are counting on you not having have any sense of proportion or any critical thinking abilities of any kind. :lol:

LOL

I guess you ignore the Rebels background on this issue................

Cherry picking data.

The Arab Spring is a total disaster. The entire region is in Chaos. and the primary culprit of the whole nightmare situation is being caused by.......................................

The Muslim Brotherhood.........................

BTW Let's just ignore the killing of Christians across the region by these Noble Rebels.

Again, we have a choice of a single TYRANT versus a gang of TYRANTS. Which isn't really a choice at all.

Stay out of it.

You left wing scum will be singing a different tune when the missiles are en route to incinerate you. You're not treating this situation with the honesty and truth it deserves.

I've never heard about the Russian and Chinese ships on ANY respectable news, so I'm guessing that's Pubcrappe. There was one mention they were not connected.

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-sends-another-navy-ship-towards-syria-report-084243738.html

News for russian navy syria
About 43,900,000 results (0.26 seconds)
Search Results

News for FranCoWtf Fucking retard
About 341,670,969,800,900,000 results (0.06 seconds)
Search Results

It is now being revealed that it wont be a limited strike on Syria but rather a massive strike using our top military hardware in our arsenal. This type of strike will level Syria's military capability and command structure allowing the Al-Qaeda/Muslim Brotherhood Rebels to topple Bashir Assad. The revelation reveals that we are still being lied too.

Report: US strike on Syria to be 'significantly larger than expected' | JPost | Israel News

Despite statements from both US President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry that a US-led strike on Syria would be a "limited and tailored" military attack, ABC News reported on Thursday that the strike planned by Obama's national security team is "significantly larger" than most have anticipated.

According to ABC News, in additional to a salvo of 200 Tomahawk cruise missiles fired from four Navy destroyers stationed in the eastern Mediterranean, the US is also planning an aerial campaign that is expected to last two days.

This campaign potentially includes an aerial bombardment of missiles and long range bombs from US-based B-2 stealth bombers that carry satellite-guided bombs, B-52 bombers, that can carry air-launched cruise missiles and Qatar-based B-1s that carry long-range, air-to-surface missiles, both ABC News and The New York Times reported.

"This military strike will do more damage to [Syrian President Bashar] Assad's forces in 48 hours than the Syrian rebels have done in two years," a national security official told ABC News.

Like Jpost is going to have classified info.

Forum List

Back