Obama's Beer was Non-Alcoholic

Im actually ok with this.

The president of the US should NEVER consume alcohol. He is always "on duty". Just like a cop who is working cant drink because he carries a gun.....the POTUS could potentially be touching the red nuke button any moment of any day if we were attacked. He needs nothing in his system that alters judgement.

So yeah...good. Should be non alcoholic.
We know that Churchill drank vast quantities of alcohol and functioned quite well during WW2.

What an asshole. Every POTUS should get wasted as often as possible. That way I may not agree with your policies, but at least you'll be entertaining sometimes.

Rob Ford 2016

The president of the US should NEVER consume alcohol. He is always "on duty". Just like a cop who is working cant drink because he carries a gun.....the POTUS could potentially be touching the red nuke button any moment of any day if we were attacked. He needs nothing in his system that alters judgement.

We know that Churchill drank vast quantities of alcohol and functioned quite well during WW2.
before and after

296BC9B700000578-3115180-image-a-20_1433764112130-300x212.jpg

The man can't even take a truthful photo! Don't believe it, check out the story @ Obama s beer was non-alcoholic reveals mayor of German village.
. What a PUSSY and embarrassment to red blooded American males.

It's amazing that they can still keep outdoing each other over how ridiculous they can sound at this point. I thought they maxed out years ago, and yet here we are.
. Unless he's an alchie, he should suck it up. Once again a girl (German Chancellor) out did him.

Anyone ponder on which religion forbids the intake of alcoholic beverages? :rolleyes:

The mormon religion.

Which is a form of christianity.

What does not drinking alcohol have to do with a person's religion?

I don't drink alcohol and I'm not christian, jewish or muslim. Me not drinking alcohol has nothing to do with my personal spiritual path.

It's a personal choice.

And what about recovering alcoholics? Is everyone who doesn't drink alcohol doing it because they're mormon?

No.

For most people it's a personal choice.

And what's wrong with being mormon? mitt romney is mormon and I wouldn't be surprised if you voted for him.

I heard that Muslims don't drink alcohol as it is forbidden by their religion. Correct me if I am wrong.

Anyone ponder on which religion forbids the intake of alcoholic beverages? :rolleyes:

I was brought up in a Conservative Baptist household. Alcohol is a big no-no. Even with Communion, Welch's Grape-juice was the substitute for wine.
So Bucko, what's your point, other than an opportunity to display your hate. Your OP is a big FAIL and so is the second attempt tying "O" to Islam, which wasn't hard figuring out, considering the source, That'd be you.

I was brought up in a Conservative Baptist household. Alcohol is a big no-no. Even with Communion, Welch's Grape-juice was the substitute for wine.
So Bucko, what's your point, other than an opportunity to display your hate. Your OP is a big FAIL and so is the second attempt tying "O" to Islam, which wasn't hard figuring out, considering the source, That'd be you.

Obama's daddy tied him to Islam and his middle name is Hussein.

Obama's daddy tied him to Islam and his middle name is Hussein.

That didn't seem to matter when you guys went bonkers over Rev Wright. Which is it? It seems you haters just can't stick to one thing, which makes your argument look like the shot gun approach or the throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Both make you folks look kinda wishy-washy and not creditable at all.

He's still a girlyman.

The mormon religion.

I don't drink alcohol and I'm not christian, jewish or muslim. Me not drinking alcohol has nothing to do with my personal spiritual path.

It's a personal choice.

And what about recovering alcoholics? Is everyone who doesn't drink alcohol doing it because they're mormon?

No.

And what's wrong with being mormon? mitt romney is mormon and I wouldn't be surprised if you voted for him.

I heard that Muslims don't drink alcohol as it is forbidden by their religion. Correct me if I am wrong.

My point was that muslims weren't the only religion that doesn't allow alcohol.

The mormon religion doesn't either. It's a form of christianity and I wouldn't be surprised if that poster voted for mitt romney who is mormon.

Would that poster have a problem with romney drinking non alcoholic beer?

And just because Obama didn't drink alcoholic beer doesn't mean he's muslim or mormon.

It means that he chose not to drink alcoholic beer.

People are stupid to try to read something nefarious into drinking non alcoholic beer.

I guess you all would have a problem with a recovering alcoholic drinking non alcoholic beer too.

This frothing about this thread is funny enough to put into a comedy skit.

Obama hefts a stein of beer to clearly show what a hale fellow, well met he is.

And it was all phoney as hell. Just like everything else he does.

The mormon religion.

It's a personal choice.

No.

My point was that muslims weren't the only religion that doesn't allow alcohol.

The mormon religion doesn't either. It's a form of christianity and I wouldn't be surprised if that poster voted for mitt romney who is mormon.

Would that poster have a problem with romney drinking non alcoholic beer?

And just because Obama didn't drink alcoholic beer doesn't mean he's muslim or mormon.

It means that he chose not to drink alcoholic beer.

People are stupid to try to read something nefarious into drinking non alcoholic beer.

I guess you all would have a problem with a recovering alcoholic drinking non alcoholic beer too.

Your point was to mention a small religion in order to ignore the major religion of Islam. Who do you think Obama was trying to impress with his grandstanding, the Muslims or the Mormons?
I don't really care what he drinks, but I have visited Germany several times and they do have some excellent beer.

What a pussy!!! I'd order some hard drinks like whiskey!!!

I'd knock down until I could hardly walk across to buy more. Obama isn't a man!
Some on the Right attacked Hillary for drinking liquor. I guess you guys will attack any Democrat, for any reason whatsoever.

What a pussy!!! I'd order some hard drinks like whiskey!!!

I'd knock down until I could hardly walk across to buy more. Obama isn't a man!
Some on the Right attacked Hillary for drinking liquor. I guess you guys will attack any Democrat, for any reason whatsoever.

I haven't! ;) We have had many presidents drink and smoke. I don't understand the problem with it.

Forum List

Back