Obama's biggest success...

That "steak" must have been frozen and very, very sharp.

I wish you right-wingers would stop all this nonsense about "racism." It's all you folks whine about these days. I suppose it's because of our black president and all.

I think he's made it crystal clear that he's not "our" president.

You're not an American?
If you are - like it or not - he is your president.

I wish we had a better president too. And I'm pretty bummed out over the choices we had, but I am an American and I respect the office (if not the individual).

I have the feeling that he doesn't represent my interests, he doesn't look out for my welfare, he does everything he can to prevent me from liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

He's turned me into a part-time employee, robbed me through his regulations and his excise taxes, and has taken away my favorite smokes. His IRS has harassed me with audits and put me out of business.

Personally, I don't even think he likes America so being an American seems to be more of a liability with this guy than being a foreigner.

I didn't vote for him. You probably did. You can have him. I'm just trying to keep my head above water till he's gone.

Last edited:

You're not an American?

I wish we had a better president too. And I'm pretty bummed out over the choices we had, but I am an American and I respect the office (if not the individual).

I have the feeling that he doesn't represent my interests, he doesn't look out for my welfare, he does everything he can to prevent me from liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

He's turned me into a part-time employee, robbed me through his regulations and his excise taxes, and has taken away my favorite smokes. His IRS has harassed me with audits and put me out of business.

Personally, I don't even think he likes America so being an American seems to be more of a liability with this guy than being a foreigner.

I didn't vote for him. You probably did. You can have him. I'm just trying to keep my head above water till he's gone.

Maybe you should accept personal responsibility for your life.

Actually, in all truthiness, I understand what you're saying--but it's not a particularly "Obama" issue. Any American president is likely to screw you over a barrel. So is the Senate, and so will the Congress. They do not work for you or care about you. They are elected by big money, and they become rich by working for them.

This system of governance--particularly our election process--is absolutely horrible for the middle class.

You're not an American?

Actually, in all truthiness, I understand what you're saying--but it's not a particularly "Obama" issue. Any American president is likely to screw you over a barrel. So is the Senate, and so will the Congress. They do not work for you or care about you. They are elected by big money, and they become rich by working for them.

This system of governance--particularly our election process--is absolutely horrible for the middle class.

Why don't you pull your lip over your head and swallow.

Don't you dare lecture me about taking responsibility for my life. Because of Obama and the Dems in the Senate over 800,000 federal employees are currently on furlough turning them from full-time employees to part-time employees.

So go fuck yourself.

You're not an American?

None of that equals "not 'our' president"

I think it was getting Bin Laden

There's your problem. You're NOT thinking.

Well, you are certainly free to consider something else as his greatest success if you'd like. And I won't even try to insult you for it.
My apologies, I completely misread your intent with that post. I'm so used to everyone trolling and what not I thought you ment something else entirely.
As to your choice, it's fair. My title was intended to be sarcastic while the content is heart felt.

Why don't you pull your lip over your head and swallow.

Don't you dare lecture me about taking responsibility for my life. Because of Obama and the Dems in the Senate over 800,000 federal employees are currently on furlough turning them from full-time employees to part-time employees.

So go fuck yourself.

Sorry. That was an obviously poor attempt at humor--it was intended to be tongue-in-cheek. I'm sorry for your circumstances, and you are not alone.

I personally spent a lot of money and time investing in a graduate level education that no longer has any marketplace value. So, yeah, I'm bitter too--and clinging to a job I don't care for, and working for incompetent fools.

I'm one of those 70%+ disaffected employeed Americans. I understand that over 30% of those disaffected employees actively undermine their employers.

American companies are shooting themselves in the ass. Most of us are happy to watch as it happens, because we are no longer stakeholders.

It does not matter what that man says or does.........he will be known to some as a President who set race relations back in this country. It was decided before he took office.

It does not matter what that man says or does.........he will be known to some as a President who set race relations back in this country. It was decided before he took office.

I personally had great hopes it would be the exact opposite. I have begun to believe, some of his reactions are due to getting caught up in the thinking that rather than some of us actually not liking his progressive policies, we don't like them because we are racists. He can't seem to separate the two. And that is totally unfortunate for all of us.

I personally had great hopes it would be the exact opposite. I have begun to believe, some of his reactions are due to getting caught up in the thinking that rather than some of us actually not liking his progressive policies, we don't like them because we are racists. He can't seem to separate the two. And that is totally unfortunate for all of us.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

care to expound and address what I said, rather than just fling a word at it?

Bullshit.

care to expound and address what I said, rather than just fling a word at it?

Of course not. Trolls troll. Common sense statements confound the stupid among us.

Gramps.....you are in love with the word troll. You have no idea what it means.

President Obama has NEVER indicated that he feels his opposition is racist. That is bullshit.

Gramps.....you are in love with the word troll. You have no idea what it means.

President Obama has NEVER indicated that he feels his opposition is racist. That is bullshit.

From the moment Obama first won the Democrat nomination he's been race-baiting. A couple of days after he won he started in on the racial bullshit. At a campaign rally he said John McCain was going to say the following in hopes of scaring voters:

Barack Obama - "Did you know he has a funny name. Did you know he's black?"

After he started race-baiting his minions simply took it from there.

Last edited:
Getting Bin Laden is his biggest success, along with helping us to avoid a double-dip recession or a depression, which Europe is now mostly in because of austerity-only measures.

TARP and the Stimulus worked. Europe should have done the same thing, but they did only what Teabaggers wanted, and they're worse off now.

Getting Bin Laden is his biggest success, along with helping us to avoid a double-dip recession or a depression, which Europe is now mostly in because of austerity-only measures.

TARP and the Stimulus worked. Europe should have done the same thing, but they did only what Teabaggers wanted, and they're worse off now.

Getting Bin Laden?

How much did he have to do with that? From what I've heard he almost didn't allow it to happen.

Oh, and Europe tried what we're doing now and they abandoned it. Greece is a prime example.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back