Obama's Birth Cerificate: Is His Last Name The Issue?

Obama's name is not the issue, or where he was born, or where he grew up. The issue is, was, and always will be, his skin color.

Nope. Most could care less about the color of a mans skin.

Indeed.

And this constant harping that any criticism or questioning of Obama is racially motivated is beyond disgusting.

Birthers, in addition to being fucking idiots are fucking racists

Too many still do, though, Ollie, and that is crying shame for true Americans.

Some do, though I admit that one is one too many.

I agree wholeheartedly. Racism on left or right is simply wrong. One is too many. You and I served some years at the same time in the Army, and I remember that some of our units had to go through the black nonsense on the left and the white power nonsense on the right. Either they shaped up and shut up, or they left the service.

Too many still do, though, Ollie, and that is crying shame for true Americans.

I agree wholeheartedly. Racism on left or right is simply wrong. One is too many. You and I served some years at the same time in the Army, and I remember that some of our units had to go through the black nonsense on the left and the white power nonsense on the right. Either they shaped up and shut up, or they left the service.

Honestly I only had racial problems twice in all those years. One between a Black troop and a White troop, ( I moved them into the same room together and put them on the same contact team, they learned fast how to work together and trust each other)

The other was 2 Black Troops who physically attacked a White Troop while he was sleeping. I had loads of fun along with 6 Drill Sergeants playing with those two idiots for about 4 months. I think they got the message.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well if there is an actual *Obama Birth Certificate* then where is it?:eusa_whistle:
2. The new gov. of Hawaii could not even find it, so he gave up.
3. What does that tell the average IQ?
4. Well it tells me that there must not be one then.
5. And if there isn't one then *we gots a huge problem*.:evil:
6. And like I've been saying its coming folks, the baby is soon to be delivered, won't be long till we see the head.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Honestly I only had racial problems twice in all those years. One between a Black troop and a White troop, ( I moved them into the same room together and put them on the same contact team, they learned fast how to work together and trust each other)

The other was 2 Black Troops who physically attacked a White Troop while he was sleeping. I had loads of fun along with 6 Drill Sergeants playing with those two idiots for about 4 months. I think they got the message.

We had several incidents over the years of which I was personall aware. They were handled creatively, and we all moved on. Either they got it or they got out. No loss.

Interesting theory:

The real issue regarding Obama's birth certificate is not his birth place, but his adopted name. In Hawaii, birth certificates are amended if a child is adopted and has a change of name. Obama's legal name may actually be Barry Soetero.

heh.

The fact that Obama was adopted by Indonesian Lolo Soetoro in the 1970s, and his name was legally changed to Barry Soetoro at that time, is most likely the reason he is spending millions of dollars to hide his birth certificate. He never filed the papers to change his name back to “Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.”, so any birth certificate produced by the state of Hawaii would list him as “Barry Soetoro”.

It’s easy to see why he never wants this to come to light. Aside from the legal ramifications of this, how would the American people feel about Obama lying to them about his NAME all this time? And if he lied about something as simple as that, what else has he lied about? It would open a whole host of new questions for most people about this man of deliberate mystery.

(snip)

I honestly and truly believe this solves the entire mystery.

It is seriously this straightforward.

* Obama was indeed born in Hawaii in 1961

* Obama was indeed adopted by Lolo Soetoro in the 1970s

* Obama’s name was indeed changed to Barry Soetoro in the 1970s

* Obama’s birth certificate was altered per Hawaiian law to reflect his new name in the 1970s

* Obama never changed his name back to “Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.” — most likely because he used “Barry Soetoro” on all of his student aid applications for college, and probably received foreign student grants and admissions assistance playing off his years living in Indonesia

* All the records, transcripts, documents, and paperwork Obama continues to hide from the public is all hidden because it lists his name as “Barry Soetoro” on all of it.

* Obama will not allow his birth certificate to be released because it lists the “wrong” name on it: Barry Soetoro

It is as simple as this, folks....

HAWAII GROUND REPORT: Could Hawaiian Governor Neil Abercrombie not be as incompetent and foolish as he appears, but orchestrating a deliberate birth certificate recovery dead end to cover his own papakole? UPDATED: Mystery solved! Reason Obama will n

Perhaps. But of course, there's always these statements by Michelle citing Barack obama as specifically being kenyan. So the reality is it could be both - Obama's name is still legally Barry Soetoro and AS MICHELLE OBAMA HERSELF STATES - Obama is Kenyan, not American. Panic-stricken liberals will shoot this down with off-topic dismissive remarks and posture superior, but those remarks don't change the facts.

Heeeeeeeere's Michelle!

Liberals love Michelle obama and thinks she's a wonderful first lady. Okay, we'll give them that. So for the liberals, answer this, if you can: is Obama really Kenyan as Michelle says in these videos (before the citizenship situation became an issue), or is our wonderful first lady lying categorically. No spin. It must be one or the other. Which is it?

WATCH THE VIDEOS, ONLY 1 1/2 MINUTES EACH.

yes, his father is kenyan and barak does have kenyan blood via his dad.....

just like me being half italian because my mother is italian....doen't mean i am not 100% an american citizen?

you are not loony enough to THINK michelle repeated that speech over and over again on the campaign trail cuz she was trying to set up her husband's LOSS do you?

And my father was from another country but no one ever called me a citizen of that country - anyone who was born in the US is always called an American, native or natural born, notwithstanding. Michelle spoke like this before the whole citizenship issue arose - check the dates.

Personally, for 2 years I never thought Obama wasn't born in the US, but rather that there was a technicality that could have been damaging to his presidency. But after Michelle's multiple and varied reiterations, and the other Kenyans like the Prime Minster and hearing claiming kinship, Obama speaking in the language of Kenyan, and Obama pro-actively fighting the release of his records.,I'm convinced. Parson me for being blunt, but that motherfucker was born in Kenya. Period. Just ask Michelle. in fact you don't have to: Cover your ears if you want to, but she already told you. Point blank.

If you want to be a tinfoil hatter and deny your own eyes and ears, that's your problem. But don't spread your fantasies to the rest of the population. the only reasonable extrapolation that passes the sniff test is that Obama is very plainly from Kenya.

And if you want to insult me with irrelevant dismissals insulting my intelligence, let me just respond preemptively: I'm tired of the smarmy, intellectually dishonest responses, so fuck you.

Last edited by a moderator:
gstarz is engaging in his Alinksy posturing. You are a birfer, and you are condemned by that alone.

gstarz is engaging in his Alinksy posturing. You are a birfer, and you are condemned by that alone.

First you accuse me of LIBERAL, MARXIST Alinski tactics, then in the following sentence follow them yourself. But then, i ways suspected you were an asshole, Jake. Congratulate me for being right.

You are the follower of Alinsky, and printing great bold words only make you look like Guatama and other wacks and just as wrong as they are. You are birfer. There is nothing you can say that will extricate you from that wack position. Move on, pussy cat.

Those who dislike Barack (or Barry or Tyrone, Jamal, Darruis, etc.) are RACIST HOMOPHOBES!

Many fine men and women who abhor racism voted against Obama.

Many racists voted for and against him.

So let's see if i have all the birther stories straight...

Barry Hussein Soetoro-Obama-Dunham was either born in Kenya or Indonesia, or perhaps Hawaii (but only if his name was Soetoro so that he is actually the Antichrist like in that Youtube video) he either was a foreigner, or wasn't, but fraudulently pretended to be because he was trying to get grants... cuz that is what the Antichrist would do.

Just ask any birfer.

Just in case you didn't get the memo, this dismissive "Birther'/"Birfer" tactic has gotten old and thin. Just ask the 11 states legislating laws which will demand that Obama disclose the citizenship records he's been fighting to keep hidden. Lose it. Anyone who uses it is an asshole. Consider that official.

Just ask any birfer.

Just in case you didn't get the memo, this dismissive "Birther'/"Birfer" tactic has gotten old and thin. Just ask the 11 states legislating laws which will demand that Obama disclose the citizenship records he's been fighting to keep hidden. Lose it. Anyone who uses it is an asshole. Consider that official.

Yes. The Birther theories have gotten old and worn thin

Just ask any birfer.

Gee you must be right. 11 states enacting legislation because no one thinks there's an issue.

Lying troll. Sheesh.

But what about obama's communist ties? he's thick with them, and guys like Ayres wanted to murder the presumed 25 million people who did not agree with his Marxist agenda. That's a pal of your hero Barack, who brought the democrats to defeat by historic margins just last November. Maybe you missed that memo too.

last November proved it. the democrats are finished for a generation. Between growing disdain for them after November and Obam's upcoming reality check on his birth records in 11 states, watch and see. the democrat party is headed for a train wreck. we know who he is, now. All the video evidence taken together paints the right picture.

Demomcrats = fucked.

Last edited:

Gee you must be right. 11 states enacting legislation because no one thinks there's an issue.

Lying troll. Sheesh.

But what about obama's communist ties? he's thick with them, and guys like Ayres wanted to murder the presumed 25 million people who did not agree with his Marxist agenda. That's a pal of your hero Barack, who brought the democrats to defeat by historic margins just last November. Maybe you missed that memo too.

last November proved it. the democrats are finished for a generation. Between growing disdain for them after November and Obam's upcoming reality check on his birth records in 11 states, watch and see. the democrat party is headed for a train wreck. we know who he is, now. All the video evidence taken together paints the right picture.

Demomcrats = fucked.

I'm not big on Obama. I didn't vote for him. But i agree with Lindsay Graham on this; Y'all need a life

Obama's name is not the issue, or where he was born, or where he grew up. The issue is, was, and always will be, his skin color.

Indeed.

And this constant harping that any criticism or questioning of Obama is racially motivated is beyond disgusting.

Yes, just make light of it like it's just the furthest thing from the truth. Where do you think all this hate is coming from?? Part of it is the same hate that Bill Clinton got when he was prez. Because the right wing only accepts Republican presidents. Obama broke another rule in addition to being a Democrat. He's also black. That's a double whammy.

Forum List

Back