Obama's Birth Cerificate: Is His Last Name The Issue?

Obama's name is not the issue, or where he was born, or where he grew up. The issue is, was, and always will be, his skin color.

How convenient! You ignore his failures, his inability to lead, his destruction of the USA's economy, his incompetent foreign policies, and concentrate on his RACE. Honey, he is all races, which one do you want to hate? He is more muslim than black, more white than black, seriously, which one is a problem for you?

Oh, the drama!! None of the things you have described above are true. And I am not the one that has an issue with race. That honor goes to all of the right wing lunatics that listen to Beck and Limbaugh. The less educated of the population.

Oh, and I am not your honey, thank you.

There is no long form birth certificate with the doctors name, etc. because IMO, he wasn't born in the hospital. His mother walked in sometime after he was born and asked for a birth certificate. So they gave her this short form certificate of live birth. There is no telling where he was born. There is no insurance record, no bill, no nothing.

Oh, really?? So anybody can walk into a hospital and get a blank birth certificate??? That sounds just like something Glenn Beck would say!! This is really idiotic. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama's name is not the issue, or where he was born, or where he grew up. The issue is, was, and always will be, his skin color.

How convenient! You ignore his failures, his inability to lead, his destruction of the USA's economy, his incompetent foreign policies, and concentrate on his RACE. Honey, he is all races, which one do you want to hate? He is more muslim than black, more white than black, seriously, which one is a problem for you?

Oh, the drama!! None of the things you have described above are true. And I am not the one that has an issue with race. That honor goes to all of the right wing lunatics that listen to Beck and Limbaugh. The less educated of the population.

I find the use of the race issue/card just plain frustrating...

Racism exists.. no doubt.. but I believe it's sadly distributed throughout all races and political party affiliations...Democrats are no better than anyone else on the race issue, they have a very sad history also...

I really wonder why liberals are calling Michelle Obama, our first black First lady, a liar when she herself said that Obama was Kenyan and Kenya was his home country? That isn't me saying it, she said it - on several occasions. No contest. She said it. There can only be one explanation: liberals hate Michelle Obama because she's black. Why else would they call her a liar for no reason and disparage the "birthers" who take her at her word? Because liberals hate her because she's black.

Take a total of 3 minutes and watch the two videos of nothing other than Michelle herself saying Obama is Kenyan. If you have believed the left all this time and never saw these, you're in for a very big shock - these were recorded before the citizenship thing was understood to be a block against his presidency:

Obama Is kenyan
Obama = Illegal President
Liberals are totally racist, like democrat congressional chairperson Robert Byrd, KKK officer (google it)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wonder why liberals are calling Michelle Obama, our first black First lady, a liar when she herself said that Obama was Kenyan and Kenya was his home country? That isn't me saying it, she said it - on several occasions. No contest. She said it. There can only be one explanation: liberals hate Michelle Obama because she's black. Why else would they call her a liar for no reason and disparage the "birthers" who take her at her word? Because liberals hate her because she's black.

Take a total of 3 minutes and watch the two videos of nothing other than Michelle herself saying Obama is Kenyan. If you have believed the left all this time and never saw these, you're in for a very big shock - these were recorded before the citizenship thing was understood to be a block against his presidency:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGKecfnokiM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fce9YjRgK0g

Obama Is kenyan
Obama = Illegal President
Liberals are totally racist, like democrat congressional chairperson Robert Byrd, KKK officer (google it)

You still trying to pass that one off?

Sure...and JFK was born in Ireland

Just ask any birfer.

Just in case you didn't get the memo, this dismissive "Birther'/"Birfer" tactic has gotten old and thin. Just ask the 11 states legislating laws which will demand that Obama disclose the citizenship records he's been fighting to keep hidden. Lose it. Anyone who uses it is an asshole. Consider that official.

People will never grow tired of laughing at Birthers....they deserve it

Each of those 11 laws trying to be passed are also openly ridiculed

Just ask any birfer.

Just in case you didn't get the memo, this dismissive "Birther'/"Birfer" tactic has gotten old and thin. Just ask the 11 states legislating laws which will demand that Obama disclose the citizenship records he's been fighting to keep hidden. Lose it. Anyone who uses it is an asshole. Consider that official.

People will never grow tired of laughing at Birthers....they deserve it

Each of those 11 laws trying to be passed are also openly ridiculed

Of course they are - by dumb-fuck liberals like you. Go soak your head, jerk off.

Rinata, list for me, please:

When Obama showed real leadership?
How he improved the economy?
Where he has improved foreign relations?

If they are not true, you should be able to easily demonstrate that. Honey is what we call someone that is acting: simple.

Obama's problem continues to be inability to refine his "vision" into practical policies with solid philosophical evidences that people can easily say, "Yeah, I get that, and I want that for America." However, his political leadership post-election 2010 was masterful, and he made the GOP bow to his demands so that the 2% exception was included in legislation. He looked good post Tucson. He has shown sparks but the continual fire is not evidence. He's had more than two years, he is generally better in the polls historically than Ronnie (who in his third year just stank), but he must act now and through the year. Every failed opportunity to improves the GOP opportunities.

If they are not true, you should be able to easily demonstrate that. Honey is what we call someone that is acting: simple.

You big jerk. Do you actually think I am going to answer your pop quiz?? All you'll do is tell me I'm wrong and insult the prez a little more. Forget you, ass hole. That's what I call someone who IS simple.

Racism exists.. no doubt.. but I believe it's sadly distributed throughout all races and political party affiliations...Democrats are no better than anyone else on the race issue, they have a very sad history also...

Sorry, Lumpy. I gave this a lot of thought. There is just no other explanation for this kind of hate. Some people will never, ever accept a black president. No matter what.

Sorry, Lumpy. I gave this a lot of thought. There is just no other explanation for this kind of hate. Some people will never, ever accept a black president. No matter what.

Yup, you're right.....obviously, that sucks..

Last edited:

You big jerk. Do you actually think I am going to answer your pop quiz?? All you'll do is tell me I'm wrong and insult the prez a little more. Forget you, ass hole. That's what I call someone who IS simple.

Honey, you are the one that is saying he is a great President. I asked you to back it up with some evidence. Is that too much for you, poor thing.

This is not a race thing. Obama is 'driving' this country in his Presidency similar to Carter. I didn't care for Crter's Presidency, either. Does that make me racist?

Did you disagree with President Bush on anything; does that make you racist? (IMHO, it does not, but we are focusing on your definition of racism)

If you want to get past your hatred of common sense, maybe we could have a discussion, Honey.

anyone have any proof, legal proof that Obama was adopted by soetero...his step dad?

anyone have any proof, legal proof that Obama was adopted by soetero...his step dad?

Their only proof is that they don't have proof

That shows Obama must be covering up......easy isn't it?

I believe that most of the animosity directed at Obama is not related to race. Most of the rhetoric directed at Obama would have been directed at Hillary if she had been elected.

However, there are two issues that I think are primarily racially motivated. One is the idiocy that he was born in Africa and the other is his inability to speak without someone posting it on a teleprompter

Honey, you are the one that is saying he is a great President. I asked you to back it up with some evidence. Is that too much for you, poor thing.

This is not a race thing. Obama is 'driving' this country in his Presidency similar to Carter. I didn't care for Crter's Presidency, either. Does that make me racist?

Did you disagree with President Bush on anything; does that make you racist? (IMHO, it does not, but we are focusing on your definition of racism)

If you want to get past your hatred of common sense, maybe we could have a discussion, Honey.

I did not say Obama was a great president, you lying sack. And you just don't get it. Talking to you is a waste of time. The last post you did is dumber than the one before it.

I believe that most of the animosity directed at Obama is not related to race. Most of the rhetoric directed at Obama would have been directed at Hillary if she had been elected.

However, there are two issues that I think are primarily racially motivated. One is the idiocy that he was born in Africa and the other is his inability to speak without someone posting it on a teleprompter

I don't know how Hillary would have been treated, but it probably would not have been nice. Because there are also people that will never accept a female president.

Look at the birthers and the people that question where Obama was raised, who raised him, where he was educated, what religion he is, not believing he is Christian, and on and on. That has never happened to any other president that I know of. You can tell racists by the things they say and do. They don't have to use the "N" word.

I don't know how Hillary would have been treated, but it probably would not have been nice. Because there are also people that will never accept a female president.

Look at the birthers and the people that question where Obama was raised, who raised him, where he was educated, what religion he is, not believing he is Christian, and on and on. That has never happened to any other president that I know of. You can tell racists by the things they say and do. They don't have to use the "N" word.

Hey, idiot, if you're saying that the animosity many of us - indeed, a majority - now have toward obama is due to racist tendencies on our part you can, quite plainly, go fuck yourself.

The reason this has never happened to another president is because we never had another president who is pro-actively fighting like hell in court to keep his citizenship records hidden (much less doing so on taxpayer money, much of which is earned by the very people demanding to see the records), never had a president who at least was once a Muslim, sat in rev Wright's anti-white church of hate for 20 fucking years before political necessity drove him out and demanded that NASA's first priority is to "reach out to Muslims", never once had a President who associated with the likes of radical Marxist terrorists like William Ayres and Bernadine Dorn, and who in his own autobiography admitted to be sympathetic to Marxists, who had Marxist parents and grew up in the communist country of Indonesia, by his own admission.

So if after all that you still are determined to defend your democrat standard-bearer by calling classifying those who disagree with his policies and question his background, with the incomprehensibly insulting label of "racist", then I have two words as the only appropriate response: Fuck You.

Forum List

Back