Obama's Birth Cerificate: Is His Last Name The Issue?

Gstarz, you are loonier than a birfer or a 9-11 freak. Those videos, all of which I have seen before, are merely people yelling. Bernadette? Farrakhan? Ayers? Really? Bush was unquestionably allied to war criminals and became one himself. BHO can travel overseas while Bush can't. Guess why.

I am glad you are spewing evil far right reactionary wackism. People need to be reminded why they are mainstream, and you are nothing like it.

<snip> trying to convince other people not to watch them by acting dismissive about them - and once they watch them they'll call you what you are - a lying piece of shit. And then you won;t be able to blow Obama on this message board effectively anymore. by all means, run out your options.

Have a really nice day, asshole.

Almost everyone has watched videos like yours and quickly realizes they have no merit, no evidence exists, and the motivation is hatred, much of it racist. No one is worried about your condemnations. And, yes, you are a birfer, and found wanting in the estimations of good men.

keep trying to convince other people not to watch them by acting dismissive about them - and once they watch them they'll call you what you are - a lying piece of shit. And then you won;t be able to blow Obama on this message board effectively anymore. by all means, run out your options.

Have a really nice day, asshole.

Yes. I would suggest everyone watch those two videos GTardz posted a page back. If you don't already, you'll know why birfers aren't known as intellectual giants.

You have abandoned the childish "Birther' for the even more childish "BirFer', now. Getting desperate to somehow change reality in your own fucked-up head now that those new state laws will be voted on and in effect soon, eh , Skippy? it's worthless.

Read the whole HUFFINGTON POST article.

"The only thing weirder than the Birthers are the anti-Birthers, who blame the Birthers for being conspiracy theorists yet actively feed the conspiracy by refusing to call for President Obama to release his birth certificate.

The state official in Hawaii who manages such things has reiterated that there is indeed an original birth certificate on file which would confirm President Obama's having been born in Hawaii and that she has seen it, but state law won't allow her to release it unless the president authorizes it.

So what's the problem here? Release the original and let's be done with this madness.

I realize there are some faith-based Obama supporters who believe without seeing, but the rest of us in the reality-based world are starting to get that strange feeling we got when Mark Sanford tried to convince us that he was away from his family on Father's Day, hiking the Appalachian trail in order to clear his head and write a book. "

- Mark Joseph writing for the LIBERAL Huffington Post, July 30, 2009

Poor Skippy and his insulting, anti-birther asshole pals - they must be getting very lonely, since the majority of Americans now recognize that there is an issue here, and the new state laws will get to the bottom of it. Poor, Pathetic Skippy.

By all means, watch Michelle Obama call Barack a Kenyan and Kenya his home country. I didn't say it - she did.

Poor, pathetic Skippy, the riverboat too-cool 10k anonymous online gambler wannabe.

Justice at last.

"

Yes, all birfers' lack of reasoning ability and Christian humility are staggering.

Hey Jake, I have an unhappy memo: you don't speak for everyone, smartass. As far as I'm concerned, everyone who has watched the videos is horrified to see what Obama's friends themselves have said about politics and their world views, especially when Obama himself admitted to seeking out Marxists in college. You're just trying to influence the few who might still defend obama in the face of the facts, the nice little Obama brown-nose that you are.

Remember, I'm not saying what Obama's friends say in the videos, Obama's friends themselves are saying what they say in the videos, which is why they represent absolute proof to utterly condemn Obama as he himself dared us to do: judge him by those with whom he associated. Okay, we're doing that. And all his long-term friends are radicals, communists and terrorists. End of story.

Last edited:
Hey Jake, I have an unhappy memo: you don't speak for everyone, smartass. As far as I'm concerned, everyone who has watched the videos is horrified to see what Obama's friends themselves have said about politics and their world views, especially when Obama himself admitted to seeking out Marxists in college. You're just trying to influence the few who might still defend obama in the face of the facts, the nice little Obama brown-nose that you are.

Remember, I'm not saying what Obama's friends say in the videos, Obama's friends themselves are saying what they say in the videos, which is why they represent absolute proof to utterly condemn Obama as he himself dared us to do: judge him by those with whom he associated. Okay, we're doing that. And all his long-term friends are radicals, communists and terrorists. End of story.

This is a Birther thread, take your videos and start your own thread imo, especially since they have NOTHING to do with this thread.

my 2 cents

This is a Birther thread, take your videos and start your own thread imo, especially since they have NOTHING to do with this thread.

my 2 cents

Conversations evolve. "Birthers" have been accused of racism. It is important to point out that there is much about Obama's history to question so as to deflect that unbelievably insulting term. proving his background is relevant in the overall aggregate discussion. I see lots of liberals going off topic like mad without being called on it. This is a fair aspect of the discussion.

My two cents back at yours.

Obama Is kenyan
Obama = Illegal President
Liberals are totally racist, like democrat congressional chairperson Robert Byrd, KKK officer (google it)

well, obama is kenyan, i'll give you that. sort of like how Giuliani is Italian. he is not an illegal president unless you can show that Hillary should have won the primaries. there are racists on BOTH sides of the aisle.

well, obama is kenyan, i'll give you that. sort of like how Giuliani is Italian. he is not an illegal president unless you can show that Hillary should have won the primaries. there are racists on BOTH sides of the aisle.

No, no, no. When Rudi says he's Italian, what he means is that he was born in Italy. Literally. It's always literal. Always, always, always.

Last edited:
Obama Is kenyan
Obama = Illegal President
Liberals are totally racist, like democrat congressional chairperson Robert Byrd, KKK officer (google it)

No, no, no. When Rudi says he's Italian, what he means is that he was born in Italy. Literally. It's always literal. Always, always, always.

so....the Italian Stallion. Apollo Creed fought a foreigner when trying be patriotic. :lol:

my 2 cents

Conversations evolve. "Birthers" have been accused of racism. It is important to point out that there is much about Obama's history to question so as to deflect that unbelievably insulting term. proving his background is relevant in the overall aggregate discussion. I see lots of liberals going off topic like mad without being called on it. This is a fair aspect of the discussion.

Since conversations evolve, here's my two cents.

Your sig line is way too big and probably violates board rules.

Hows that for an evolution?

my 2 cents

I agree that accusing birther's motives as being Racist is uncalled for....other than a handful.

I think Hillary would have been bashed as well....if she had become President, you all would have created something against her as well, because you HATE Democrats.

the term racist has been used and abused as of late, on both sides of the aisle to where it will mean nothing, even when TRUE RACISM occurs.

I still don't think your links were close to being on topic and would have hijacked this thread in to another bash obama for anything and everything thread, instead of where Obama was born....or what his last name was previously.

Care

You speak for a very minuscule group of folks in America, who are considered wack by the great, great majority, who then laugh at you until their sides hurt, birfer. The end of story is that you are an birfer and not trustworthy.

my 2 cents

Three things: (1) without a doubt, you are racist; (2) you practice Saul Alinsky's rules to a t here; (3) thus, you are a racist, alinskyite birfer.

Last edited:
Oh, go fuck off, Jake, and take your reverse discrimination with you. Seriously.

gstarz, you are a racist alinskyite birfer.

You know it, I know it, God and angels and all witnesses know it.

Slink off, pussy cat.

my 2 cents

I agree that accusing birther's motives as being Racist is uncalled for....other than a handful.

I think Hillary would have been bashed as well....if she had become President, you all would have created something against her as well, because you HATE Democrats.

the term racist has been used and abused as of late, on both sides of the aisle to where it will mean nothing, even when TRUE RACISM occurs.

I still don't think your links were close to being on topic and would have hijacked this thread in to another bash obama for anything and everything thread, instead of where Obama was born....or what his last name was previously.

Care

I don't think that calling birthers racist is uncalled for. Their motives are very clear. They are taking a man who was clearly born in Hawaii and trying to convince fellow racists that he was somehow magically born in Africa.

Care

I don't think that calling birthers racist is uncalled for. Their motives are very clear. They are taking a man who was clearly born in Hawaii and trying to convince fellow racists that he was somehow magically born in Africa.

Tell African-Americans Alan Keyes, Starr Parker and Pastor James David Manning, among others, that this is about race, idiot. You're in a fucking anti-conservative, nightmare world in your own head. I hope you enjoy it. .

Care

You do know it's possible for some to be born in America and not be a natural born citizen? Obama's own website says he was born a dual citizen at birth thanks to his fathers British Nationality.

So did it work, did it convince you he was somehow magically born in Africa?

Forum List

Back