Obamas Choose Elite Private School for Kids

Social events are helpful though for development. Even fro young adults.

For example, I like to have social gatherings for girls over 18 years of age who want to be models, it's all done all in my basement

Social events are helpful though for development. Even fro young adults.

For example, I like to have social gatherings for girls over 18 years of age who want to be models, it's all done all in my basement

Do you keep them in a well down there, and make them rub the lotion on their skin?

Why do private schools offer better education than public school? Will this be the case for public health care versus private health care?

because public schools are run by the government and the government couldn't run a hot dog stand in times square

jimmy carter

Today? I bet he would. Based on what he has stood for in the past, he would want to set an example. He would assure the public that not only can they trust public education, but that he's going to put his kids in public schools.

Why do private schools offer better education than public school? Will this be the case for public health care versus private health care?

Because they treat educating students seriously. What's interesting is that Private School teachers usually get paid less than Public School teachers. Not only that, but private schools typically spend less per student than public schools.

That's slightly contradictory, don't you think? If you don't advocate abortion as a form of birth control, wouldn't you be in favor of banning the procedure on all cases except in the case of the mother's life being in danger or the child's quality of life being at risk? I could see the argument that women who were raped should be allowed the procedure in the first trimester. But isn't it common sense that if you were raped, you find a morning after pill?

No, it's not contradictory because I mean it shouldn't be used repeatedly as a form of birth control...ie: multiple abortions. I think everyone makes mistakes or has accidents. The pill isn't 100% and neither are condoms.

Because they treat educating students seriously. What's interesting is that Private School teachers usually get paid less than Public School teachers. Not only that, but private schools typically spend less per student than public schools.

Why do teachers in public school get paid more? Is it because they are part of unions?

Forum List

Back