Obama's E.O.s.....and Trump's E.O.s......

You want me to kick your ass over this again or can I just link to the original?

The only thing you should "kick" is your habit of making an ass out of yourself on here....By now, you're probably enjoying being a clown....after all, your orange hero certainly is.....LOL
You post an average of three insanity laced ignorant tirades a day and still aren't sure who the clown is. That's an interesting case of delusion you have.

Which "of" Trump's EOs bypassed "Congress?"

uhhhhmmmmmm, "all of them".......

"You're" an idiot

Did Congress vote to approve or disapprove any of Trump's EO's? No? Then he bypassed Congress.

OK, so you didn't know what you were talking about as I said. And you're a flaming hypocrite with Obama and Trump. Here's how it works:

1) Either (a) the Constitution gives an authority to the executive branch or (b) a law is passed by congress

2) The President writes an EO to his own branch of government saying his policy on how to enforce that (this was routinely violated by Obama who exceeded his Constitutional authority and wrote EOs that had no base in law and exceeded the executive branch)

3) For (a) you're screwed, he has that power. For (b) congress can disagree with the EO after it's issued and clarify the law as they intend(ed)

So now that you understand the question (LOL, you still don't, do you?), what EO exceeded Trump's authority? To say all of them is stupid, clearly they don't

"You're" an idiot

Did Congress vote to approve or disapprove any of Trump's EO's? No? Then he bypassed Congress.

OK, so you didn't know what you were talking about as I said. And you're a flaming hypocrite with Obama and Trump. Here's how it works:

1) Either (a) the Constitution gives an authority to the executive branch or (b) a law is passed by congress

2) The President writes an EO to his own branch of government saying his policy on how to enforce that (this was routinely violated by Obama who exceeded his Constitutional authority and wrote EOs that had no base in law and exceeded the executive branch)

3) For (a) you're screwed, he has that power. For (b) congress can disagree with the EO after it's issued and clarify the law as they intend(ed)

So now that you understand the question (LOL, you still don't, do you?), what EO exceeded Trump's authority? To say all of them is stupid, clearly they don't

Well, the main EO that people are saying is probably unconstitutional is the one banning Muslims from coming here.

There's talk that it could possibly be an impeachable offense.

"You're" an idiot

Well, the main EO that people are saying is probably unconstitutional is the one banning Muslims from coming here.

It's "Unconstitutional" why? The Constitution provides no guarantees to non-Americans to come here

"You're" an idiot

It's "Unconstitutional" why? The Constitution provides no guarantees to non-Americans to come here

“No one is above the law — not even the President,” Ferguson said. “And in the courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails. It’s the Constitution.”

Ferguson argues that the Executive Order violates the U.S. Constitution’s guarantee of Equal Protection and the First Amendment’s Establishment Clause, infringes individuals’ constitutional right to Due Process and contravenes the federal Immigration and Nationality Act.

Washington State Attorney General Sues Trump To Overturn Unconstitutional Muslim Ban

Remember when Obama was highly criticized by right wingers for by-passing the Republican congress and issued E.O.s??

Now, remember when Trump's is NOT being criticized by right wingers for issuing E.O.s and by-passing congress EXCEPT that congress is [supposedly] of his own party??

Just bring out your hypocrisy meter and see how it registers. LOL

(now, watch right wingers spew that Trump was "elected" to pass E.O.s :as promised in his campaign, as if Obama was not doing the same in fulfilling his own campaign promises.)
yawn

"You're" an idiot

“No one is above the law — not even the President,” Ferguson said. “And in the courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails. It’s the Constitution.”

Ferguson argues that the Executive Order violates the U.S. Constitution’s guarantee of Equal Protection and the First Amendment’s Establishment Clause, infringes individuals’ constitutional right to Due Process and contravenes the federal Immigration and Nationality Act.

Washington State Attorney General Sues Trump To Overturn Unconstitutional Muslim Ban

Here's a link, read it and figure it out is a bull shit answer. Explain your answer to the question and support it with a link. How did the EO violate the Constitution? Stop repeating that it did, explain how it did

Here's a link, read it and figure it out is a bull shit answer. Explain your answer to the question and support it with a link. How did the EO violate the Constitution? Stop repeating that it did, explain how it did

What link? The only link in the conversation that is quoted is mine.

"Washington State Attorney General Sues Trump To Overturn Unconstitutional Muslim Ban" you didn't realize that is a link?

I am asking you where Trump violated the Constitution specifically. So far you have not answered it, period

"Washington State Attorney General Sues Trump To Overturn Unconstitutional Muslim Ban" you didn't realize that is a link?

I am asking you where Trump violated the Constitution specifically. So far you have not answered it, period

To be fair, you must have deleted my link, and replaced it with yours. No matter, the link you posted says the same thing as the link I posted...........

To be fair, you must have deleted my link, and replaced it with yours. No matter, the link you posted says the same thing as the link I posted...........

And how can you violate the right to due process for someone who isn't an American citizen and isn't in the United States?

How did it violate the "federal immigration and Nationality act?" BTW, even if you could show this one, it's not a Constitutional violation of anyone's rights, just a violation of the law. That we immigrate doesn't give rights to any individual to immigrate here

And how can you violate the right to due process for someone who isn't an American citizen and isn't in the United States?

How did it violate the "federal immigration and Nationality act?" BTW, even if you could show this one, it's not a Constitutional violation of anyone's rights, just a violation of the law. That we immigrate doesn't give rights to any individual to immigrate here

I'm not the one who is a lawyer, so I'm gonna wait for the legal arguments to be made. And, apparently, he's not the only lawyer that thinks Trump's EO is unconstitutional, there are lots of lawsuits popping up all over the place on this.

As far as how it violates immigration laws? Again, I'm not a lawyer, so I'm going to wait to hear the arguments on that as well.

But, if there is really nothing illegal about it, then why are so many lawyers bringing suits against it saying it is?

I'm not the one who is a lawyer, so I'm gonna wait for the legal arguments to be made. And, apparently, he's not the only lawyer that thinks Trump's EO is unconstitutional, there are lots of lawsuits popping up all over the place on this.

As far as how it violates immigration laws? Again, I'm not a lawyer, so I'm going to wait to hear the arguments on that as well.

But, if there is really nothing illegal about it, then why are so many lawyers bringing suits against it saying it is?

Many other lawyers and judges have said it is Constitutional. So how have you already made up your mind and decided which lawyers are right when you're not a lawyer and you're going to wait?

Being a lawyer or not, clearly the Constitution does not grant Constitutional rights to non-Americans outside America, and to say it does is downright silly. Or in this case, partisan

Many other lawyers and judges have said it is Constitutional. So how have you already made up your mind and decided which lawyers are right when you're not a lawyer and you're going to wait?

Being a lawyer or not, clearly the Constitution does not grant Constitutional rights to non-Americans outside America, and to say it does is downright silly. Or in this case, partisan

Like I said, I'm not a lawyer, so I want to find out what they have to say. And yeah, there might be other lawyers out there that think it's okay, but there are many who think it is not, so since there is going to be a trial, I'm gonna wait and see what all the arguments say about it.

Are YOU going to say it is okay, based on the opinion of the lawyers that say Trumps EO is constitutional, even before the trials start?

Me? I'm gonna do what I did when they were fighting about the ACA, I'm gonna wait and see what the courts say about it.

Like I said, I'm not a lawyer, so I want to find out what they have to say. And yeah, there might be other lawyers out there that think it's okay, but there are many who think it is not, so since there is going to be a trial, I'm gonna wait and see what all the arguments say about it.

Are YOU going to say it is okay, based on the opinion of the lawyers that say Trumps EO is constitutional, even before the trials start?

Me? I'm gonna do what I did when they were fighting about the ACA, I'm gonna wait and see what the courts say about it.

Here's the difference. I'm saying it's not in the Constitution. I'm not saying I'm going to wait for the lawyers to tell me what I think. It isn't there. Foreigners in foreign countries do not get rights in the US Constitution, they just don't. And the Constitution doesn't say they do. The Constitution is a document of enumerated rights.

You are saying it's in the Constitution that foreigners in foreign countries get Constitutional rights, then you're saying you're not a lawyer and you're going to wait to see what the lawyers say, then you say you are agreeing with the lawyers who think foreigners get Constitutional rights in foreign countries and you disagree with the ones who say they don't.

You don't see the difference?

Remember when Obama was highly criticized by right wingers for by-passing the Republican congress and issued E.O.s??

Now, remember when Trump's is NOT being criticized by right wingers for issuing E.O.s and by-passing congress EXCEPT that congress is [supposedly] of his own party??

(now, watch right wingers spew that Trump was "elected" to pass E.O.s :as promised in his campaign, as if Obama was not doing the same in fulfilling his own campaign promises.)

I think you're ignoring the fact that the trumpsters EO's are rolling back obummers. So, he's using EO's to counter EO's that were onerous and unethical.

I think you're ignoring the fact that the trumpsters EO's are rolling back obummers. So, he's using EO's to counter EO's that were onerous and unethical.

Democrats support EOs as a way to implement executive oppression, not stop it

Forum List

Back