🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's Failed Middle East Policies

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Cab we all now agree Obama is the most failed president in our history? Even Jimmy Carter got some things right. I'll repost when I remember what those were.
His ME foreign policy is in tatters. Every objective has failed: Assad is still firmly in power, Iran is still on the road to nuclear weapons and sanctions-free thanks to Obama, and the Palestine/Israel thing has just gone to shit. So bad Obama was considering turning over the traitor Pollard.
This is what happens when naive amateurs think they know what to do.
The coming crash of American diplomacy in the Middle East - Los Angeles Times

The Shrub, good-ole George Bush was a failure in the Middle-East as well. Without turning the entire Middle-East into a radioactive wasteland (which I recommend), it will always be a spawning ground for Islamic terrorst training camps and hate speech from their religious leaders pulpits.

What can you expect when George Soros and his henchmen....

10152000_371112793029545_63314523_n.jpg

Cab we all now agree Obama is the most failed president in our history? Even Jimmy Carter got some things right. I'll repost when I remember what those were.
His ME foreign policy is in tatters. Every objective has failed: Assad is still firmly in power, Iran is still on the road to nuclear weapons and sanctions-free thanks to Obama, and the Palestine/Israel thing has just gone to shit. So bad Obama was considering turning over the traitor Pollard.
This is what happens when naive amateurs think they know what to do.
The coming crash of American diplomacy in the Middle East - Los Angeles Times

The middle east was in turmoil long before Obama came into office. Blaming it on Obama requires willful ignorance.

Too bad we don't still have George W Bush working his magic:

Bush Is Conciliatory in Accepting Victory of Hamas

The Bush administration has spent nearly $500 million in the past year to bolster the Palestinian Authority and the ruling Fatah party, which was nonetheless crushed by Hamas at the polls. Against the advice of Israeli officials, the administration had pushed Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas to hold the elections without delay, believing that the voting would strengthen his hand in disarming militia groups. Instead, the plan backfired, and an organization that has claimed credit for dozens of suicide bombings -- some resulting in the deaths of Americans -- is poised to take power.

It was also a great PR move to "liberate" Iraq. Waterboarding in the name of liberty. What a fucking joke.

Totally predictable. Two pages of liberal "But BOOOSH!!" deflections.
Listen, Bush never had the clusterfuck this moron did. Bush didnt alienate Israel to achieve absolutely nothing. Bush didnt announce his goal was to get rid of Assad, only to turn around and insure his continued survival.
It is irrelevant that the ME has always been difficult. Yes, we all get that. But did Obama have to make things worse? From his ignoring student revolutionaries in Iran to leading from behind in Libya to being AWOL on the Arab Spring his policies are marked by inconsistency and amateurishness.

So, what was Hillary referring to, dingbat?

Tell me! Or aren't you smart enough to realize that's a sig?

hillary.jpg

A "signature" is supposed to be something distinctive that represents you as an individual. Therefore "Mrs. Clinton", you may be the one who isn't "smart enough to realize..."

It is, you're just not smart enough to understand that this bitch lied, continues to lie, and was responsible for killing 4 good American citizens in Benghazi.... I'm surprised that the 6 weeks she put off her testimony at the hearing because of a head injury (we all know she's a deranged and hateful bitch) she didn't come up with the Lois Lerner defense...the 5th!!!!...THAT represents me, and millions of others who KNOW what she is.... we are sorry you 2 digit IQ FAGERALS don't get it!

Forum List

Back