Obama's "forced diversity" plan to turn suburbs into ghettos

The affordable plans in Commie Care have deductibles as high as $7,000. Unless you have surgery or a long hospital stay, WTF good is a plan like that? It''s good money right out of the window and you likely will get nothing in return. You still have to pay cash for ER services, you still have to pay cash for doctors visits and tests, you still have to pay for short stays in the hospital.

Health insurance should be banned. Do that and health care costs will drop to 10% of what it is now. That's how it is in mexico.

People will not go for preventative care if they have to pay for it out of pocket. People will not go for yearly checkups to their doctors if they have to pay for it out of pocket. .

That's how it should be. Preventive care and annual checkups are for idiots. Don't go to a doctor unless there's a bone showing.

People will not go for preventative care if they have to pay for it out of pocket. People will not go for yearly checkups to their doctors if they have to pay for it out of pocket. .

That's how it should be. Preventive care and annual checkups are for idiots. Don't go to a doctor unless there's a bone showing.

That's how my neighbor was. She had some pains in her chest from time to time. She lost energy here and there, but figured it was because she was getting older.

This month is two years since she passed away. She might still be around had she seen a doctor much earlier to detect her lung cancer. But she didn't have insurance and lived paycheck to paycheck.

The affordable plans in Commie Care have deductibles as high as $7,000. Unless you have surgery or a long hospital stay, WTF good is a plan like that? It''s good money right out of the window and you likely will get nothing in return. You still have to pay cash for ER services, you still have to pay cash for doctors visits and tests, you still have to pay for short stays in the hospital.

Health insurance should be banned. Do that and health care costs will drop to 10% of what it is now. That's how it is in mexico.

If you became seriously ill, would you rather be here or in Mexico?

That's how my neighbor was. She had some pains in her chest from time to time. She lost energy here and there, but figured it was because she was getting older.
This month is two years since she passed away. She might still be around had she seen a doctor much earlier to detect her lung cancer. But she didn't have insurance and lived paycheck to paycheck.

Individual cases don't prove anything, you fool.

The misinformation runs deep, dupes. Doctor visits and medicines are cheap under O-Care. Many tests are free, and there are these things called bills that are figured out later- The annual cap keeps things manageable even with disasters... Try and remain calm, fear mongered functional morons...

Individual cases don't prove anything, you fool.

Of course. Imagination is much more reliable.

The misinformation runs deep, dupes. Doctor visits and medicines are cheap under O-Care. Many tests are free, and there are these things called bills that are figured out later- The annual cap keeps things manageable even with disasters... Try and remain calm, fear mongered functional morons...

Sure, if you have a good enough plan, but you don't need Commie Care for that. You can pay outright for those plans. The truth about Commie Care is that most of the plans are garbage and insurance doesn't kick in until you are just about broke.

O-Care IS the GOP plan they always brought up when Dems tried their plan. Obama expected GOP support, but didn't realize the depth of their mindless obstruction. Before O-Care, you wouldn't be almost broke, you would be bankrupt and lose everything or dead, in many cases. 500k a year THOUGHT they had good insurance. No more.

O-Care IS the GOP plan they always brought up when Dems tried their plan. Obama expected GOP support, but didn't realize the depth of their mindless obstruction. Before O-Care, you wouldn't be almost broke, you would be bankrupt and lose everything or dead, in many cases. 500k a year THOUGHT they had good insurance. No more.

That's been proven utter bull because most of the bankruptcies filed that had medical bills involved were just part of their financial problems. Nobody went bankrupt from just medical bills alone.

DumBama knew that every Republican was against his plan which is why he started to payoff politicians on his side of the aisle to pass it. It was not a GOP plan. Some right-wing outlet came up with something similar, but was never taken seriously by our representatives. If it were, they would have passed it during the Bush administration with easily bi-partisan support. You can't blame Reagan or the Republicans for this one. This is all Obama's baby and the Democrat party.

Notice he forces it into others but no way he will live amongst the peasants, diversified or not.

And what about paying $1000 a month for a plan with a $5000 deductible.? You pay $17,000 a year before insurance kicks in!

And what about paying $1000 a month for a plan with a $5000 deductible.? You pay $17,000 a year before insurance kicks in!
It will take time to bring down the cost curve in Big Health. That's how much health costs have gone out of control under the old Pub Scam "system", dupe.

It will take time to bring down the cost curve in Big Health. That's how much health costs have gone out of control under the old Pub Scam "system", dupe.

HAHAHA. So now it's the GOP's fault that health care costs have soared under obozocare?? HAHAHA

We need to end health insurance.

HAHAHA. So now it's the GOP's fault that health care costs have soared under obozocare?? HAHAHA

We need to end health insurance.
They're not anymore, stupid. It was under the old system that prices soared with bad results DUH. Doubled just under W, now 4% rise for 2016. Brainwashed functional MORON.

You guys don't understand how section 8 works do you ?

Yeah I do, I know, I bought a section 8 property. Lost my ass on it and took a beating when I finally sold it. It's a scam.
It would help if the renters could get living wage jobs instead of crap Reaganist jobs. Great job, Pubs and dupes...
Why the fuck would they want to do that? The government already pays them to sit on their asses and get drunk.

No, they hate racist a-holes, which we have plenty of. Almost all GOPers duh...

A lot of it is not racist at all. Being able to go to work without your house ransacked daily. Your kids able to go out without threat of a 2 on 1 fight savage ending. Property value is very important. If it goes way down...........you have a loan. you can't sell. you can't get out. probably more. but it not racist to try to live and prosper. Many in SOCal say the schools slow so far down for illegals, kids are bored. Don't learn, fall behind other districts and other nations. fact.
At this point, voting for the GOP is racist and anti-poor...

Yet the reality is the Dems under obama have enriched the elite beyond anything that Reagan could ever have hoped to accomplish. The obama admin has crippled the middle class and stolen 8% of the total net worth from the middle class and given it to the one percenters. How is that you are so stupid that you support that?

You guys don't understand how section 8 works do you ?

Yeah I do, I know, I bought a section 8 property. Lost my ass on it and took a beating when I finally sold it. It's a scam.
It would help if the renters could get living wage jobs instead of crap Reaganist jobs. Great job, Pubs and dupes...
Why the fuck would they want to do that? The government already pays them to sit on their asses and get drunk.
On welfare?

You had to be a dupe and AVOID ACA as far as I can tell...

Nope, like most people, I couldn't afford it and even if I could, it wouldn't do me much good because of such high deductibles and out of pocket expenses. The plans are pure shit unless you really want to spend about $700.00 a month for single coverage.
Why do all the dupes have to pay twice as much as the averages, and get no help from subsidies? The annual cap is little higher than the deductible, and a check ups are free...get the cheap one and tell your boss to get his shytte together..

You libs with your "free" again. Nothing is free. You might get something at no cost, but that only means YOU don't pay it--somebody else pays it for you.

Because many things are free, and the annual cap on out of pocket costs are the same as that deductible. A short stay in the hospital IS $7000. Doctor visits are damn cheap. They didn't come up with this so you'd hate them. Not as good as the Dems really wanted, but a helluva lot better than the Pub scam we had before for most.

So if your auto insurance had a $7,000 deductible, you would buy it? How about house insurance with a $20,000 deductible?

What good is insurance if it only kicks in if you have your back against the wall? Commie Care was sold to us as an insurance where those problems were eliminated. Now we find out (as with most Democrat policies) that it was all a lie. People will not go for preventative care if they have to pay for it out of pocket. People will not go for yearly checkups to their doctors if they have to pay for it out of pocket. We are no better off now than we were before, except now, it's going to cost taxpayers over 1 trillion dollars over the next ten years.

That's what I WANTED. I wanted a catastrophic-care plan! But no, not permitted...all plans now must cover all sorts of crap that I have EXACTLY ZERO chance of ever using--but have to pay for!

Forum List

Back