Obama's Iraq Failure

See how the far left comes out in this one.

Obama is the current president, but to the far left you would think that Bush is still in charge..

That being said he owns Iraq now because of a cut and run strategy to appease the smallest base of the party.

But then again to the far left drones the history of Iraq started in 2003 and caused 9/11..
cut and run.....geeze, you are going back a ways for that talking point, aren't you.

I don't want Obama to bring peace to Iraq, I don't want our military there. They're not a threat to us now, and they weren't in 2004.

The right's position, if to have any credibility, needs people to believe there is a way for the US to make Iraq stable, and the only way to do that is to be their police force, with 200,000 troops there all the time.

We can't afford that. How many other countries would just line for us to be their police, for free?
and the rw'ers call themselves budget hawks :eusa_eh: :rofl:
Oh they're big spenders too, just not on things Democrats want

You mean like spending money on constitutional items such as the military?
I don't expect you to remember, but I hate sentences that start out with "You mean" or "So what you're saying is..."

I have yet to see one of those kinds of sentences encapsulate my views accurately.

I have nothing against military spending, what I don't want are those dollars to go to pay for a job the Iraqis need to do for themselves, and if they perish if they don't, it's not our fault.

Wrong! It is not the Iraqi's fault for being subjugated either..

That is why the far left drones need to learn history, before they discount the cut and run by Obama.

And yes it was a cut and run policy.

Anybody wishing to march off and fight for the Muslims are free to join the Iraqi Army. I'm sure not voting for any politician wishing to send my tax dollars let alone my neighbor's kid over there.

The point nitwit....is Obama allowed a stable and secure Iraq to go shit. You do understand the difference...right? How does that equate to dying for Muslims?

Oh I see, the Iraq government who wanted US forces out isn't responsible for this. I mean that would be like blaming those folks who refuse to work for being poor.

Anybody wishing to march off and fight for the Muslims are free to join the Iraqi Army. I'm sure not voting for any politician wishing to send my tax dollars let alone my neighbor's kid over there.

The point nitwit....is Obama allowed a stable and secure Iraq to go shit. You do understand the difference...right? How does that equate to dying for Muslims?

Oh I see, the Iraq government who wanted US forces out isn't responsible for this. I mean that would be like blaming those folks who refuse to work for being poor. [/QUOTE

Iraq did not want us out. We never fucking left. Obama lied as usual....which of course you know....but like any good drone you repeat the lie.

The Pentagon and The Joint Chiefs wanted 25,000 troops to remain. Obama slashed it to 10,000 and then pulled those 10,000 out. He only left enough people to guard the green zone.

Hence, Iraq went to shit.

No one to blame but Obama, and no amount of revisionist history can change that.

Iraq did not want us out. We never fucking left. Obama lied as usual....which of course you know....but like any good drone you repeat the lie.

The Pentagon and The Joint Chiefs wanted 25,000 troops to remain. Obama slashed it to 10,000 and then pulled those 10,000 out. He only left enough people to guard the green zone.

No one to blame but Obama, and no amount of revisionist history can change that.

Mission accomplished, remember that? Bush 2003. What mission WAS that, and what did we ACCOMPLISH, GW? WMD's...not there...the terrorist connection...nonexistent. We opened the door for ISIS, though. We would have been better off leaving Saddam in power. We had bigger fish to fry, mostly Saudis. But what is done is done.
Mission accomplished was that squadrons mission accomplished. Try to keep up and quit quoting eleven year talking points.

You leave a bunch of stuff out, like George W. Stupid signed an agreement to pull all those troops out and the Iraqis refusing to sign a status of forces agreement that would immunize our troops from being dragged in front of Iraqi courts.

But the main reason we didn't stay? We didn't want to and the Iraqis didn't want us around. Americans bounced Republicans out of office in 2006 and 2008 because they KNOW they were sold a bill of goods.

Calling me partisan? :lol: Obama said Iraq was stable and secure in 2011. It's now shit. Only a partisan could blame Bush for Obama's actions from 2011 onward.

Iraq was stable in 2011. Maliki spent three years pretty much undoing everything we accomplished. He thought he had an upper hand with his Shi'ite majority and Iran backing his play.

He was wrong.

Why is this OUR problem again?

If every conservative in the US left the country, we would be better off./QUOTE]

If ever conservative left this country, you would become Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, and open to destruction by foreign entities.
~Another absolutely ludicrous contention by a right winger. When are you guys going to learn how to think and how to be honest in your thinking?

Irony
It's not irony at all. You people are so stupid you don't even know you can't think: you don't even know what critical thinking or intellectual honesty are.
Lol, this coming from someone who supports Obama. Who can't tell the truth to save his life.

Israel already is an international pariah.

My point is that they can defend themselves.

If subsidies were cut off, Americans sympathetic to their situation would help.

Uh, if they did something like that, the entire world would demand action. Show some footage of Iranian Children burned by nukes, even Americans would stop supporting the Zionists.

This is why they are spending so much money trying to manipulate US into going to war with Iran. That and they are little chicken-shit cowards.

I pray for energy independence, because only that will allow us to start NOT giving a shit about what happens in the middle east.

It's a no win region for us to be involved in. If we leave it the hell alone, they won't be able to blame us for everything anymore

Fuck all of them, and the camels they rode in on

I agree. But the reason we are so involved over there is because of Zionism, not just oil.

If every conservative in the US left the country, we would be better off./QUOTE]

If ever conservative left this country, you would become Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, and open to destruction by foreign entities.
~Another absolutely ludicrous contention by a right winger. When are you guys going to learn how to think and how to be honest in your thinking?

Irony
It's not irony at all. You people are so stupid you don't even know you can't think: you don't even know what critical thinking or intellectual honesty are.
Wow. Ironicx2

ISIS is no more likely to carry out attacks on the US if they take over all of Iraq.

Screw Iraq, they are grown ups.

Quit trying to justify the stupid decision, supported by most Americans, to go in there.

If any politician deserves blame, it would be Bush, but we allowed him to do it, and many supported it. We were a bloodthirsty nation at that time.

Obama is just stuck with righties blaming everything that happens now over there, on him.
Thats why we abandoned Afghanistan to al Qaeda. We see how that worked out.
It's the Taliban in Afghanistan, not Al Qaeda. The Taliban is not responsible for any terrorism outside of that region.
If you are not in control of the basic facts there is no point arguing with you. Just saying.

No greater foreign policy mistake were ever made by a US President than Obama removing our troops from Iraq before the job was done. Many innocent lives have been lost because of his blunder. Good decent peaceful people in Iraq have died because of his desire to win a second term. I wonder how he sleeps at night.
since when are we other country's police forces? You willing to have your taxes raised to pay for it instead of borrowing the $$$ from the Chinese?
Since about the 1800s when Jefferson sent the Navy to defeat the Barbary pirates.

No greater foreign policy mistake were ever made by a US President than Obama removing our troops from Iraq before the job was done. Many innocent lives have been lost because of his blunder. Good decent peaceful people in Iraq have died because of his desire to win a second term. I wonder how he sleeps at night.
since when are we other country's police forces? You willing to have your taxes raised to pay for it instead of borrowing the $$$ from the Chinese?
Since about the 1800s when Jefferson sent the Navy to defeat the Barbary pirates.
he will have to google that one, those wars were rarely taught in K thru 12

We achieved every goal we set. And then Obama got in office.
Yes, yes he did
exp.sot.obama.bin.laden.cnn.640x360.jpg

Oops, I guess you didn't achieve that goal. Not that OBL was a priority for Bush
He personally shot OBL, right?
No, actually he was about to chicken shit off the mission until Biden shook him awake.
Obama didnt get OBL. He did get Chris Stevens though.

Israel already is an international pariah.

My point is that they can defend themselves.

If subsidies were cut off, Americans sympathetic to their situation would help.

Uh, if they did something like that, the entire world would demand action. Show some footage of Iranian Children burned by nukes, even Americans would stop supporting the Zionists.

This is why they are spending so much money trying to manipulate US into going to war with Iran. That and they are little chicken-shit cowards.

I pray for energy independence, because only that will allow us to start NOT giving a shit about what happens in the middle east.

It's a no win region for us to be involved in. If we leave it the hell alone, they won't be able to blame us for everything anymore

Fuck all of them, and the camels they rode in on

I agree. But the reason we are so involved over there is because of Zionism, not just oil.
Oil, Zionism, tomahto, tomayto...I don't care.

We need to leave that region in every way possible

ISIS is no more likely to carry out attacks on the US if they take over all of Iraq.

Screw Iraq, they are grown ups.

Quit trying to justify the stupid decision, supported by most Americans, to go in there.

If any politician deserves blame, it would be Bush, but we allowed him to do it, and many supported it. We were a bloodthirsty nation at that time.

Obama is just stuck with righties blaming everything that happens now over there, on him.
Thats why we abandoned Afghanistan to al Qaeda. We see how that worked out.
It's the Taliban in Afghanistan, not Al Qaeda. The Taliban is not responsible for any terrorism outside of that region.
If you are not in control of the basic facts there is no point arguing with you. Just saying.
Look, you're just using the old "nah nah nah I can't hear you" approach...

What you call facts, from both sides, are really just the patchwork of scenarios US politicians use to make you think they're capable of changing what it's like over there.

I got news...the evidence over the last 70 years, shows we don't.

It's already bad enough that any political party being in charge isn't the one that saves or ruins our economy. They can push it + or - 10% in either direction based on how smart, or how stupid they are.

Foreign policy is the next biggest election issue, and Americans love to feel the power, even though that power has no lasting effect in the middle east.

We need to leave completely

Mission accomplished, remember that? Bush 2003. What mission WAS that, and what did we ACCOMPLISH, GW? WMD's...not there...the terrorist connection...nonexistent. We opened the door for ISIS, though. We would have been better off leaving Saddam in power. We had bigger fish to fry, mostly Saudis. But what is done is done.
Mission accomplished? Actually it referred to the ship's mission, not Bush's. But idiots like you buy into the propaganda.
The ship's mission?? Words actually do have meaning, even if you don't understand them...

"In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed." - Moron-in-Chief, under a banner reading, "Mission accomplished"

... and of course, despite other ships returning after successful missions, never have any of them displayed such a banner.

Yes, yes he did
exp.sot.obama.bin.laden.cnn.640x360.jpg

Oops, I guess you didn't achieve that goal. Not that OBL was a priority for Bush
He personally shot OBL, right?
No, actually he was about to chicken shit off the mission until Biden shook him awake.
Obama didnt get OBL. He did get Chris Stevens though.

Yes, and Bush was right. Again.
By the time Bush left office OBL was so marginalized he was nothing more than a symbol. Why waste resources on that when we should be spending them on killing active terrorists?
Gawd I miss when adults ran things in this country.

Forum List

Back