Obama's Justice Department recommends gun confiscation

There is a certain demographic which will keep on bleevin the "Obama gun grab" bullshit. Obama's cummin fer yer gunz!

It's like some kind of genetic disorder.

Yes. While you libs keep your heads buried in the sand.."Oh stop it. That will never happen here"...I have been listening to this liberal mantra for over 30 years while libs incrementally remove personal liberties

They hate anyone who disagrees with their mantra. They see them as a threat that must be ridiculed because they hold themselves in much higher esteem then the non-believers.

There is a certain demographic which will keep on bleevin the "Obama gun grab" bullshit. Obama's cummin fer yer gunz!

It's like some kind of genetic disorder.

Yes. While you libs keep your heads buried in the sand.."Oh stop it. That will never happen here"...I have been listening to this liberal mantra for over 30 years while libs incrementally remove personal liberties

I'm not a lib. I am pro-gun.

Now...can you name one time in the past 30 years when they have come for our guns?

Thanks.

I'd rather fight the actual battles than waste our time fighting self-delusions while the asshole libs win the gun control war.

Last edited:
You guys are missing the point! This crap Obama is trying to roll out on the graves of those poor kids up in Connecticut is just the beginning. This may take several years but stop kidding yourself. National registry started by universal mandatory background checks will lead to confiscation, which is where it's eventually headed. There isn't even any such thing as an "Assault weapon" that's a coined phrase to promote an agenda. But you guys believe it! what else are you going to believe. Anything your handlers tell you to is what.

How exactly do you expect the Government to be able to confiscate 300 million guns from close to half the population?

How exactly do you feel the Obama administration is going to be able to reverse the Second and the Fifth amendments in order to legalize such confiscation?

The reason why the government is suggesting registration is because it's a LEGAL way to trace guns used by criminals back to the people that sold them to them.

Confiscation: Unconstitutional and illegal

It's just that simple.

There's no big plan to come steal your guns. You're just insane.

What is a mandatory gun buy back, that's what the video said, not a voluntary buy back. Care to try again?

Which was their point...

The guy in the video intentionally misquoted the document he was referencing.

Otherwise known as "lying".

Gee whiz do you think Obama will really cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term?

Because some of you guys are too dense to see the connection doesn't mean that one doesn't exist. Obama's own people are telling him that without a mandatory buyback or confiscation the assault weapons ban he is pushing will not work. Of course he is still pushing it and it's to difficult for some of you nutters to grasp why.

And yet you are still unable to quote the parts where this is all said in the memo.

Hmmmm...

As I said, people like you deserve to be lied to. And you deserve Obama.

Lying to people, that's what Obama excels at.

Because some of you guys are too dense to see the connection doesn't mean that one doesn't exist. Obama's own people are telling him that without a mandatory buyback or confiscation the assault weapons ban he is pushing will not work. Of course he is still pushing it and it's to difficult for some of you nutters to grasp why.

And yet you are still unable to quote the parts where this is all said in the memo.

Hmmmm...

You will NEVER get through to the retards on the left.

I say Fuck em!

Im done trying to show them they are wrong.. they lie at every turn, and cover for their dear leader like good little Mao-ists...

Page 8:

Since assault weapons are not a major contributor to US gun homicide and the existing stock of guns is large, an assault weapon ban is unlikely to have an impact on gun violence. If coupled with a gun buyback and no exemptions then it could be effective. The 1997 Australian gun buyback was massive in scale and, while it appears to have had no effect on gun homicide, Australia has had no mass shootings since the ban was put in place.

Source: http://www.nraila.org/media/10883516/nij-gun-policy-memo.pdf

This is the quote from your video.

There is the whole report in that link, Bigfoot in your Bigmouth. The word mandatory isn't used and is just another NRA lie, which scum like you spread.

Hmmmm...

I say Fuck em!

Im done trying to show them they are wrong.. they lie at every turn, and cover for their dear leader like good little Mao-ists...

I see you, too, are unable to quote the part in the memo which supports the claim made by the guy in the video and so must cover up this lack with a lot of bluster.

The man lied. That you are unwilling to police our side of the debate and actually negged me for pointing out the lie says a lot about your character.

Last edited:

I say Fuck em!

Perhaps if you ever actually showed they were wrong...
instead of simply spouting dozens of dire predictions that always turn out to be wrong...
then people might listen.

I spent many years on other forums debating people who believed in all kinds of paranormal shit, and many was the time I had to resist the urge to go into the business of selling some kind of snake oil or other such scam to these people, and thereby get rich in the process.

When I see topics like this one, I realize I am dealing with the same lack of critical thinking skill set. And I have to fight the exact same urge not to profit off this kind of gullibility.

Jesus, some guy dons a suit, calls himself an "Obama Expert", and makes a fricking YouTube video, and he's the voice of God to these people!

What the FUCK?!?

Last edited:
Good. I hope they do it. That will probably be the straw that breaks the camel's back and leads the people to fight to get their country back. Millions of Americans, including many in law enforcement and the military. would not go along with any govt. gun confiscation. It would lead to a blood bath that would make the 1st Civil War look like a church Ice Cream Social and in the end we'd be a better and stronger nation.

Good. I hope they do it. That will probably be the straw that breaks the camel's back and leads the people to fight to get their country back. Millions of Americans, including many in law enforcement and the military. would not go along with any govt. gun confiscation. It would lead to a blood bath that would make the 1st Civil War look like a church Ice Cream Social and in the end we'd be a better and stronger nation.

Well they seem to be in the process of stacking the deck for the future. Obama's own people are telling him that the laws he is trying to push thru will not work without a mandatory buy back or confiscation. Future actions of confiscation or enforcing a mandatory buyback of certain weapons then in the future more weapon types and so on is likely the reason he continues to push them. Laying the ground work for the ultimate left-wing goal concerning firearms.

I agree. It would be a bloodbath, because it would be a direct violation of two Constitutional Amendments.

Which is why, despite what the radio talk-show-hosts say, it will never, ever, happen.

Punks like you are all talk! I figure you for one of those 5' 2" Chihuahua types suffering from "Little Man Syndrome."

You would whimper like the racist pussy you are as you meekly surrender your toys

Page 8:

Since assault weapons are not a major contributor to US gun homicide and the existing stock of guns is large, an assault weapon ban is unlikely to have an impact on gun violence. If coupled with a gun buyback and no exemptions then it could be effective. The 1997 Australian gun buyback was massive in scale and, while it appears to have had no effect on gun homicide, Australia has had no mass shootings since the ban was put in place.

There is the whole report in that link, Bigfoot in your Bigmouth. The word mandatory isn't used and is just another NRA lie, which scum like you spread.

The actual memo:

http://www.nraila.org/media/10883516/nij-gun-policy-memo.pdf

and what do you think a "gun buyback with no exemptions" is? Its confiscation where the government sets the price it pays you for confiscating your gun.

Now this isnt DOJ policy, but it is a study paid for by the DOJ, which is funny because I thought the EVUL NRA stopped that from happening.

I spent many years on other forums debating people who believed in all kinds of paranormal shit, and many was the time I had to resist the urge to go into the business of selling some kind of snake oil or other such scam to these people, and thereby get rich in the process.

When I see topics like this one, I realize I am dealing with the same lack of critical thinking skill set. And I have to fight the exact same urge not to profit off this kind of gullibility.

Jesus, some guy dons a suit, calls himself an "Obama Expert", and makes a fricking YouTube video, and he's the voice of God to these people!

What the FUCK?!?

Funny. I was thinking that you're lack of critical thinking skills is why you cannot grasp what this means. ~shrug~

Page 8:

The actual memo:

http://www.nraila.org/media/10883516/nij-gun-policy-memo.pdf

and what do you think a "gun buyback with no exemptions" is? Its confiscation where the government sets the price it pays you for confiscating your gun.

Now this isnt DOJ policy, but it is a study paid for by the DOJ, which is funny because I thought the EVUL NRA stopped that from happening.

You can call it what you want, but what is it? It's an internal report or memo by the division of the DOJ, called the NIJ, who evaluate the effectiveness of things pertaining to law enforcement. In this case the report is written by a Deputy Director. From the title of the report and contents it's evident the NIJ was evaluating the effectiveness of proposed legislation. So what were the total conclusions about a ban on assault weapons and not some bullshit where a NRA nutter takes one sentence and claims all kinds of bullshit?

Assault weapon ban

Twitter summary: Assault weapons are not a major contributor to gun crime. The existing stock of assault weapons is large, undercutting the effectiveness of bans with exemptions

Goal: Limit access to assault weapons.

Program: Ban the manufacture, sale, transfer, or possession of assault weapons.

Evidence: Guns are durable goods. The 1994 law exempted weapons manufactured before 1994. The exemption of pre-1994 models ensures that a large stock, estimated at 1.5 million, of existing weapons would persist. Prior to the 1994 ban, assault weapons were used in 2-8% of crimes. Therefore a complete elimination of assault weapons would not have a large impact on gun homicides.

So what is the analysis saying? It's saying very few homicides are from assault weapons, so even a total elimination isn't going to show a reduction in homicides by guns. A total elimination could be effective for mass shootings.

That's the same analysis for high capacity magazines and similar in analysis to UBC. As long as a large supply of assault weapons and high capacity magazines exists, a ban on manufacturing, transfer and sales is not going to produce noticeable changes. UBC without accountability for possessing a weapons is not going to change things much, except in places like gun shows.

That whole report is just common sense analysis examining all the options.

Forum List

Back