Obama's rating continues to fall....

Polls going the CONS way and they shout them from the roof tops. Watch them go the other way and suddenly it'll be, "the only poll that counts is in November". :lol:

If the poll had Obama with a approval rating of 60 plus libs would be shouting it from the roof tops now with Obama in 40s and falling they are silent and the only poll that truly does matter is the one on election day all the rest are just snapshots of the moment.

So you admit the OP is worthless. Thanks.

No I'm stating that the current poll trend does not favor Obama declining approval ratings will hamper his ability to push his second term agenda so it's not worthless in that respect when it comes to the 2014 midterms and the 2016 Presidential election it will be.

Polls going the CONS way and they shout them from the roof tops. Watch them go the other way and suddenly it'll be, "the only poll that counts is in November". :lol:

If the poll had Obama with a approval rating of 60 plus libs would be shouting it from the roof tops now with Obama in 40s and falling they are silent and the only poll that truly does matter is the one on election day all the rest are just snapshots of the moment.

I'd still be worrying about my savings account.

Rasmussen :shock: oh the horror or, rather- quelle surprise!!! :doubt: . You should change your username to Capt Obvious :thup: Another slow news day at RushFox or is it FoxRush?

I'd still be worrying about my savings account.
As you should.

What is the lowest approval rating for any sitting president? I would imagine Bush 2 and Carter are up there somewhere...yeah Obamacare is a killer...I can't get hired on anywhere no one is hiring right now for my kind of job and my wife is working part time aka 35-39 hours so we can keep from paying you benefits...it sucks..we are barely scraping by...I am at the point of thinking that the collapse of the country wouldn't be much different than how we are living now...

I've had worse than that as a single parent. I was not able to work because of hydrocele. Then it was a split in my sphincter from lifting to much weight. I dug food out of the trash to eat while I feed my son food from the store, had no benefits and no full time job.

If you are being serious that fucking sucks...lots of people have it bad but we make do...guess it took me being a parent to realize why my mother shopped at wal mart and we couldn't afford the expensive clothes etc...I tell my kids every day be thankful for what you have because a lot of folks don't have this.

The RCP averages are also not looking good for Obama.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Seen congressional approval lately?

Congressional Job Approval

RCP Average

Approve 14.4

Disapprove 77.6

They're talking about you, House GOPers.

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls
Congress is made up of more than just House Republicans the Democrat controlled Senate is also part of Congress and that 14.4.

RCP Average

Approve 14.4

Disapprove 77.6

I could have sworn the Senate, which is part of Congress, was controlled by your Marxist Party.

you-re-a-tool-blootee_design.png

RCP Average

Approve 14.4

Disapprove 77.6

Nice try. Obama and Congress are two separate things. What say you of Obama's numbers?

He's not running again. You got to worry about Hillary. :D

RCP Average

Approve 14.4

Disapprove 77.6

she only sees what she wants to see ;) IOW- confirmation bias

RCP Average

Approve 14.4

Disapprove 77.6

Nice try. Obama and Congress are two separate things. What say you of Obama's numbers?

"What say you of Obama's RASSMUSSEN numbers?" would be a more accurate question partisanboi.

Last edited:

RCP Average

Approve 14.4

Disapprove 77.6

People hate congress more than they do Obama but if you'd like, we can compare Obama's numbers to Bush's second term numbers of 27% and lower..

I don't get why you people continue to go there after your beloved Rasmussen completely screwed up Romney's "big lead" over Obama in the last election. Haven't you been humiliated enough holding up Rasmussen as a pollster you can trust even a little?

Dunce.

I'm sure the WH staff are all over this.
Valerie Jarrett and Michelle are busy right now I'm sure
working on something to get Obama's numbers up....

RCP Average

Approve 14.4

Disapprove 77.6

People hate congress more than they do Obama but if you'd like, we can compare Obama's numbers to Bush's second term numbers of 27% and lower..
As another poster pointed out about Obama Bush like Obama is not running.

RCP Average

Approve 14.4

Disapprove 77.6

We're talking about Obama's numbers. Try to keep up.

Forum List

Back