Obama's redline in Syria...Yes Hillary was still Secretary of state

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Maybe with the head injury she forgot?....or is she simply a liar? :dunno:

Obama Syria and The Red Line 8-20-2012

I do think we need to spread more war around the globe, and continue pretending someone somewhere cares about a deficit.

Obungles is impotent

qe6ugn.jpg

No, she was not Secretary of State at that time. At that time she was passing a brain clot and unable to assume her role as Secretary of State.

More right winged lies!

Can I go with both......she forgot....and then lied....or lied, then forgot.......?

That red line was bullshit. The stupid "Arab Spring" was just a way to turn the ME completely Sunni for all the money the Saudis/Qatar/Turkey and other countries donated to the Clinton Crime Foundation.

They ran into one big problem. His name is Vlad. And he'd had enough watching the shit we were causing in the ME.

That red line was bullshit. The stupid "Arab Spring" was just a way to turn the ME completely Sunni for all the money the Saudis/Qatar/Turkey and other countries donated to the Clinton Crime Foundation.

They ran into one big problem. His name is Vlad. And he'd had enough watching the shit we were causing in the ME.

Sorry, but Putin isn't any hero. He's doing whats in his interest...I don't get the Putin hero worship:eusa_hand:

No, she was not Secretary of State at that time. At that time she was passing a brain clot and unable to assume her role as Secretary of State.

More right winged lies!

So your answer is a head injury? She had nothing to do with our Syria policy as Secretary of State? :wtf:

If Trump wins Russia and Syria get whatever they want. Instead of a red line Trump would have drawn a starting line.

If Trump wins Russia and Syria get whatever they want. Instead of a red line Trump would have drawn a starting line.

Really?...I think not ...The greenies love Putin

The New “Useful Idiots”
Putin’s Russia backs anti-fracking groups to maintain Western dependence on Russian energy

Fracking-231x300.jpg

New research into one shady foreign funder of the U.S. environmental movement reveals extensive ties to Russian energy interests

The New “Useful Idiots”: Putin’s Russia backs anti-fracking groups to maintain Western dependence on Russian energy – Capital Research Center

The New “Useful Idiots”
Putin’s Russia backs anti-fracking groups to maintain Western dependence on Russian energy

Fracking-231x300.jpg

New research into one shady foreign funder of the U.S. environmental movement reveals extensive ties to Russian energy interests

The New “Useful Idiots”: Putin’s Russia backs anti-fracking groups to maintain Western dependence on Russian energy – Capital Research Center
Oh do they? I guess I didn't know since they haven't been nearly as vocal about their love for Putin as Dump and his rubes.

The New “Useful Idiots”

Fracking-231x300.jpg

Oh do they? I guess I didn't know since they haven't been nearly as vocal about their love for Putin as Dump and his rubes.

It's always good to actually know something ..sheep:slap:

campaign_2016_clinton_kaine1.jpg

A report out Monday, “From Russia With Money — Hillary Clinton, the Russian Reset and Cronyism,” raises serious questions about the cash connections between the Clintons and participants in the State Department’s failed five-year effort to improve, or “reset,” US-Russia relations during Hillary’s reign as secretary of state.

Key players in a main component of the reset — a Moscow-based, Silicon Valley-styled campus for developing biomed, space, nuclear and IT technologies called “Skolkovo” — poured tens of millions of dollars into the Clinton Foundation,

Report raises questions about ‘Clinton Cash’ from Russians during ‘reset’ | New York Post

Sorry, but Putin isn't any hero. He's doing whats in his interest...I don't get the Putin hero worship:eusa_hand:

I have a real hard time here. I'm Ukrainian Irish. Nice eh? Pffffffffft/ Means I\m fucked.

Putin is not a hero to me. Of all people I should wish to kill him. I am a Uke,. But the man is honestly trying desperately trying to eradicate Muslim terror.

Beslan. I will run with Putin for forever to kill and slay every mother fucker that did Beslan.

Till tomorrow, Till forever. Beslan. Come to me.

What do you want him to do Jroc? His interest? All the Chechens are dedicated to ISIS?

Do you know what the Chechen terrorists have done in Russia?

I have a real hard time here. I'm Ukrainian Irish. Nice eh? Pffffffffft/ Means I\m fucked.

Putin is not a hero to me. Of all people I should wish to kill him. I am a Uke,. But the man is honestly trying desperately trying to eradicate Muslim terror.

Beslan. I will run with Putin for forever to kill and slay every mother fucker that did Beslan.

Till tomorrow, Till forever. Beslan. Come to me.

Killing islamofascist is cool but Giving Putin wider influence over the Mideast, along with their partners in Syria, Iran doesn't thrill me ether

What do you want him to do Jroc? His interest? All the Chechens are dedicated to ISIS?

Do you know what the Chechen terrorists have done in Russia?

I know Russia selling S-300 missiles to Iran isn't too bright

Forum List

Back