Obama's redline in Syria...Yes Hillary was still Secretary of state

If Trump wins Russia and Syria get whatever they want. Instead of a red line Trump would have drawn a starting line.

Really?...I think not ...The greenies love Putin

The New “Useful Idiots”
Putin’s Russia backs anti-fracking groups to maintain Western dependence on Russian energy

Fracking-231x300.jpg

New research into one shady foreign funder of the U.S. environmental movement reveals extensive ties to Russian energy interests

The New “Useful Idiots”: Putin’s Russia backs anti-fracking groups to maintain Western dependence on Russian energy – Capital Research Center
Oh do they? I guess I didn't know since they haven't been nearly as vocal about their love for Putin as Dump and his rubes.

It's always good to actually know something ..sheep:slap:

campaign_2016_clinton_kaine1.jpg

A report out Monday, “From Russia With Money — Hillary Clinton, the Russian Reset and Cronyism,” raises serious questions about the cash connections between the Clintons and participants in the State Department’s failed five-year effort to improve, or “reset,” US-Russia relations during Hillary’s reign as secretary of state.

Key players in a main component of the reset — a Moscow-based, Silicon Valley-styled campus for developing biomed, space, nuclear and IT technologies called “Skolkovo” — poured tens of millions of dollars into the Clinton Foundation,

Report raises questions about ‘Clinton Cash’ from Russians during ‘reset’ | New York Post
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/299839-russia-defended-trump-from-un-critic

Trump and Putin sittin' in a tree...

If Trump wins Russia and Syria get whatever they want. Instead of a red line Trump would have drawn a starting line.

Really?...I think not ...The greenies love Putin

The New “Useful Idiots”
Putin’s Russia backs anti-fracking groups to maintain Western dependence on Russian energy

Fracking-231x300.jpg

New research into one shady foreign funder of the U.S. environmental movement reveals extensive ties to Russian energy interests

The New “Useful Idiots”: Putin’s Russia backs anti-fracking groups to maintain Western dependence on Russian energy – Capital Research Center
Oh do they? I guess I didn't know since they haven't been nearly as vocal about their love for Putin as Dump and his rubes.

It's always good to actually know something ..sheep:slap:

campaign_2016_clinton_kaine1.jpg

A report out Monday, “From Russia With Money — Hillary Clinton, the Russian Reset and Cronyism,” raises serious questions about the cash connections between the Clintons and participants in the State Department’s failed five-year effort to improve, or “reset,” US-Russia relations during Hillary’s reign as secretary of state.

Key players in a main component of the reset — a Moscow-based, Silicon Valley-styled campus for developing biomed, space, nuclear and IT technologies called “Skolkovo” — poured tens of millions of dollars into the Clinton Foundation,

Report raises questions about ‘Clinton Cash’ from Russians during ‘reset’ | New York Post
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/299839-russia-defended-trump-from-un-critic

Trump and Putin sittin' in a tree...

The Clinton foundation has it's greedy, sleazy, paws everywhere:slap:

The report says both the U.S. Army and the Federal Bureau of Investigation found that the program, intended to support Russia's version of Silicon Valley, was exploited to improve Russia's military capability.

Instead, the FBI warned several American technology companies in 2014 that Skolkovo "may be a means for the Russian government to access our nation's sensitive or classified research development facilities and dual-use technologies with military and commercial application." Indeed, it was.

The Clinton-Kremlin Connection

Forum List

Back