Obama's Shadow Government? He's acting like he's still in office

Was he using a visit to South Korea to try to get a visit with Kim in North Korea. An obama/Kim Jong Un alliance to bring down Trump's presidency is right up his alley.

The man has no business meeting with any leaders. He no longer sets US policy. He must have SOME reason for being in Korea.
He was invited to speak at the Asian Leadership Conference.
He's not a leader. He was there looking for an intro to Kim Jong Un.
Best way to undermine Trump is bribe his friends and encourage his enemies.

I'd revoke his passport and refuse entry to the asshole.

Was he using a visit to South Korea to try to get a visit with Kim in North Korea. An obama/Kim Jong Un alliance to bring down Trump's presidency is right up his alley.

The man has no business meeting with any leaders. He no longer sets US policy. He must have SOME reason for being in Korea.
Best way to undermine Trump is bribe his friends and encourage his enemies.

I'd revoke his passport and refuse entry to the asshole.

Trump needs no help in undermining himself.

I give you credit for the Obama is "bribing Trumps friends" crap. That is the dumbest post yet.

First of all, Trump has no friends that he doesn't have to bribe to keep.

He was invited to speak, dipwad. He isn't there because he is a leader of anything. Obama visited SK several times as President & they like him. Deal with it.

More important, world leaders trust Obama as a decent, rational, and intelligent man. As opposed to the morally bankrupt, petulant man-child you elected.

Meeting with a world leader to bash Trump over the Paris agreement, which breaks a long tradition of bashing other presidents. Of course, he spent 8 years bashing Bush so no surprise that he'll bash any Republican. Then giving advice on how the S. Korean president can improve his relationship with Trump. Obama knows nothing about getting along with Trump or other Republicans.

Considering his efforts to undermine the Trump administration, I don't think he can be trusted to "help" Trump with anything.

"Former President Barack Obama seems to be feeling nostalgic for his old job, meeting with South Korean President Moon Jae-in Monday for 40 minutes.

The Korea Herald reported that Moon spoke about his recent meetings with President Trump in Washington and asked Obama for his advice on how to improve that relationship.

The meeting came after Obama spoke at the Asian Leadership Conference and the Fourth Congress of Indonesian Diaspora in Jakarta. There he attacked Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris climate change accord.

“In Paris, we came together around the most ambitious agreement in history about climate change, an agreement that even with the temporary absence of American leadership can still give our children a fighting chance,” Obama said in Indonesia."

Shadow President? Obama Meets With South Korean President To Discuss Trump
I never hear about Obama anymore except for on here.
Although I will admit I don't peruse other websites because being perpetually angry over shit you can't control seems counter productive to a long & happy lifestyle.

This is a no-brainer.

The South Koreans are looking for a way to get a better trade deal. They are getting nowhere with Trump , because he puts AMERICA FIRST and he plays hardball.

So they reached out to Obama knowing that he always bends over and screws the US whenever he can.

Meeting with a world leader to bash Trump over the Paris agreement, which breaks a long tradition of bashing other presidents. Of course, he spent 8 years bashing Bush so no surprise that he'll bash any Republican. Then giving advice on how the S. Korean president can improve his relationship with Trump. Obama knows nothing about getting along with Trump or other Republicans.

Considering his efforts to undermine the Trump administration, I don't think he can be trusted to "help" Trump with anything.

"Former President Barack Obama seems to be feeling nostalgic for his old job, meeting with South Korean President Moon Jae-in Monday for 40 minutes.

The Korea Herald reported that Moon spoke about his recent meetings with President Trump in Washington and asked Obama for his advice on how to improve that relationship.

The meeting came after Obama spoke at the Asian Leadership Conference and the Fourth Congress of Indonesian Diaspora in Jakarta. There he attacked Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris climate change accord.

“In Paris, we came together around the most ambitious agreement in history about climate change, an agreement that even with the temporary absence of American leadership can still give our children a fighting chance,” Obama said in Indonesia."

Although I will admit I don't peruse other websites because being perpetually angry over shit you can't control seems counter productive to a long & happy lifestyle.

It's not about being perpetually angry. I will leave that to the leftwing protesters who seem to have a permanent job going around the country and starting riots.

Obama meeting with foreign leaders and quite possibly influencing the way they deal with Trump can have long lasting and negative effects on the country.

Paying attention to what is going on should be something everyone does. Not to look for things to get mad about but to know who's who when it comes time to enter the voting booth. Otherwise, people just listen to the empty campaign promises and vote blindly.

This is a no-brainer.

The South Koreans are looking for a way to get a better trade deal. They are getting nowhere with Trump , because he puts AMERICA FIRST and he plays hardball.

So they reached out to Obama knowing that he always bends over and screws the US whenever he can.

Trump hasn't even tried to negotiate a trade deal. The only deals he's good at making, other than deals which put his companies in bankruptcy, is putting his name on property he doesn't own.

It's not about being perpetually angry. I will leave that to the leftwing protesters who seem to have a permanent job going around the country and starting riots.

Obama meeting with foreign leaders and quite possibly influencing the way they deal with Trump can have long lasting and negative effects on the country.

Paying attention to what is going on should be something everyone does. Not to look for things to get mad about but to know who's who when it comes time to enter the voting booth. Otherwise, people just listen to the empty campaign promises and vote blindly.
"Trump can have long lasting and negative effects on the country." Finally you see the light!

Please, when referring, use the proper: "President Trump". It's an important part of your therapy if you ever hope to recover.

Maybe he thinks he is President for Life.

He will represent our country for the rest of his life

I doubt if Trump will be much in demand

He will represent himself, not much more.

He was invited to speak, dipwad. He isn't there because he is a leader of anything. Obama visited SK several times as President & they like him. Deal with it.
Of course they like him. They are trying to fix a meeting between obama and Kim.

Of course they like him. They are trying to fix a meeting between obama and Kim.
For what purpose? Obama holds no office.

Kim & Trump should meet, they are twins.

obama is depending on Kim to GIVE him the office of the President back. That's what he's doing over there, trying to get a meet with Kim Jong Un to community organize an attack. How much information can a former president give someone like Kim? What's it worth?

obama is depending on Kim to GIVE him the office of the President back. That's what he's doing over there, trying to get a meet with Kim Jong Un to community organize an attack. How much information can a former president give someone like Kim? What's it worth?

You must be referring to Trump offering classified information to the Russians

Really, dumbasss. Can you get any dumber?

He's there for his own purposes. He bashed Trump over the Paris agreement, which is sleazy. Wonder if Jarrett went with him.

Trump should be bashed for doing such a stupid, stupid thing. Your orange buddy will sentence your offspring to a more difficult life & you love him for it.

He's there for his own purposes. He bashed Trump over the Paris agreement, which is sleazy. Wonder if Jarrett went with him.

Forum List

Back