Obama's ties to Putin are going to be investigated

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Oh OOOooooooooooooooooooooooo The shit will hit the fan now. Get em Sessions!

I'd be happy if Obama explained what he meant when he sent a message to Putin saying he'd be more flexible after his last election. Flexible about what?

I'd be happy if Obama explained what he meant when he sent a message to Putin saying he'd be more flexible after his last election. Flexible about what?
let them go ahead and have a congress trial over this, i am pretty sure that Trey will rip apart all of the rats!

Someone may have notified Trump in Nov he was being tapped.....not going to post article but if he was wonder if he was able to turn it against them in any way

That's why democrats are so desperate to get rid of Sessions. Now that Hussein is out of office and republicans are in the majority it's only a matter of time before democrats stop dragging their feet over confirming Trump's appointments and the dirty little tricksters left in the administration are weeded out. You almost gotta laugh that democrats think their 60's playbook still works and the criminal conspiracy in the MSM is still going to cover their hypocrite asses.

i hope there was a hot mike near Putin last year, and we have him referring to Barry as some kind of very annoying animal,,,,but in Russian of course

Definitely needs to investigate this.

Clementine
CrusaderFrank

You dummies are so desperate, you can't even get this right.

Hint: President Obama did not "send" a msg to your hero, Pooting.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Bring it on, Trumpswabs. That's like the liberal dream, to have you Trump-wimps go after Obama. He'd spank your little treasonous behinds, then send you home weeping to mama.

Alas, you Russian-stooges haven't got the stones to go after Obama, and all of us here know it. Putin especially doesn't want to get another Obama beatdown. You'll bitch and whine on message boards everywhere, and that's all that will happen.

Forum List

Back