Obama's Transformation of America- Food Stamps Users Near All Time High

Thanks Mr Obama for driving Americans into poverty. I just can't believe you mentors and handlers convinced you to hate America the way you do.

Our first mistake was not recognizing his penchant for poor decision making by his choice in women. Well, I use that term loosely

-Geaux
---------------------

Food Stamp Users Near Record High Despite Low Unemployment Rate

Despite the unemployment rate being at an eight-year low (4.9 percent as of January 2016), the number of people on food stamps remains near an all-time high which was 47,636,000 in 2013.

Why the disparity in the numbers? Well, the unemployment rate does not take into account people who are not in, or have dropped out of, the workforce altogether.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported in January of this year that approximately 94 million Americans are not participating in the workforce.

But the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) has been hovering around 46 million participants since 2011. The current figure, as of February 2016, stands at 45.8 million Americans receiving food stamps.

Seattle Underbelly Exposed as Homeless Camp Violence Flares
Seattle is booming with tech-driven economic growth, an envy of the nation in many regards. But a recent blood-drenched attack in the Jungle that left two people shot to death and three others wounded has thrown open a window onto a kind of parallel city hidden in the shadows under the highway, and sent a paroxysm of shock through people who had long looked the other way.
This is happening in a Liberal city, in a liberal state, with a liberal president in office and this has been barely reported until now. In Washington DC, more tent cities are popping up under bridges even next door to CNN where Wolf Blitkreg works. When the stupid vote, they vote stupidly and get what they deserve as elections have consequences. Problem is soon those stupid people start to infringe on the rest of US. Now after 7 years of Obamanomics and unaffordable healthcare act, We the people are going to have to come in and clean up the mess those liberals will have left US worse than when Der Fuhrer took over.

View attachment 65575
You think DC is a state?
Are you really that stupid to ask that question? Never mind you must be a liberal to try to divert the issue away so your homey doesn't look bad. But sorry to burst your little pea brain bubble(have you been infected by the zika virus?) these tent cities that Obama has built, are popping up all over the places, even with those shovel ready jobs that weren't shovel ready. Even QE1, QE2, QE3, QE forever hasn't been able to jumpstart the roaring economic recovery your liberal politicians have been promising , but people like Warren Buffet(liberal), Bill Gates(liberal), facebook Zukerberb(liberal) got filthy rich during those times. Yes , what Jonathan Gruber called you liberals, tells it all.
Gruber video #2: No, really, American voters are stupid; Update: Third video?
Gruber video #2: No, really, Liberal American voters are stupid; Update: Third video?
I inserted Liberal because they were the stupid ones to believe in the messiah.

Obama-messiah-77734895564.jpg

Thanks Mr Obama for driving Americans into poverty. I just can't believe you mentors and handlers convinced you to hate America the way you do.

Our first mistake was not recognizing his penchant for poor decision making by his choice in women. Well, I use that term loosely

-Geaux
---------------------

Despite the unemployment rate being at an eight-year low (4.9 percent as of January 2016), the number of people on food stamps remains near an all-time high which was 47,636,000 in 2013.

Why the disparity in the numbers? Well, the unemployment rate does not take into account people who are not in, or have dropped out of, the workforce altogether.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported in January of this year that approximately 94 million Americans are not participating in the workforce.

But the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) has been hovering around 46 million participants since 2011. The current figure, as of February 2016, stands at 45.8 million Americans receiving food stamps.

Seattle is booming with tech-driven economic growth, an envy of the nation in many regards. But a recent blood-drenched attack in the Jungle that left two people shot to death and three others wounded has thrown open a window onto a kind of parallel city hidden in the shadows under the highway, and sent a paroxysm of shock through people who had long looked the other way.
This is happening in a Liberal city, in a liberal state, with a liberal president in office and this has been barely reported until now. In Washington DC, more tent cities are popping up under bridges even next door to CNN where Wolf Blitkreg works. When the stupid vote, they vote stupidly and get what they deserve as elections have consequences. Problem is soon those stupid people start to infringe on the rest of US. Now after 7 years of Obamanomics and unaffordable healthcare act, We the people are going to have to come in and clean up the mess those liberals will have left US worse than when Der Fuhrer took over.

View attachment 65575
You think DC is a state?
Are you really that stupid to ask that question? Never mind you must be a liberal to try to divert the issue away so your homey doesn't look bad. But sorry to burst your little pea brain bubble(have you been infected by the zika virus?) these tent cities that Obama has built, are popping up all over the places, even with those shovel ready jobs that weren't shovel ready. Even QE1, QE2, QE3, QE forever hasn't been able to jumpstart the roaring economic recovery your liberal politicians have been promising , but people like Warren Buffet(liberal), Bill Gates(liberal), facebook Zukerberb(liberal) got filthy rich during those times. Yes , what Jonathan Gruber called you liberals, tells it all.
Gruber video #2: No, really, Liberal American voters are stupid; Update: Third video?
You wrote "This is happening in a Liberal city, in a liberal state, with a liberal president in office and then you go on to talk about Washington DC with is not a liberal state nor any iind of state.
So either you are stupid and think that DC is a state or incredibly careless.

-Geaux
---------------------

More ignorance from the right about public assistance, more lies from the right.

-Geaux
---------------------

More ignorance from the right about public assistance, more lies from the right.
Why should US citizens pay for people who are illegally here? Why don't you go down to Mexico illegally and see how well they treat you. You must be a young liberal who lives in your parents basement, getting their Netflix and healthcare, sucking in welfare, and bitching that life sucks because you have to bring your floozie girlfriend down there for a night on the town(basement). By the way Obama has been in office now over 7 years, the economy is his. He has put the most in poverty ever in the history of the US. you must be proud of yourself for voting for him?

-Geaux
---------------------

View attachment 65575
You think DC is a state?
You wrote "This is happening in a Liberal city, in a liberal state, with a liberal president in office and then you go on to talk about Washington DC with is not a liberal state nor any iind of state.
So either you are stupid and think that DC is a state or incredibly careless.
I am sorry that I didn't use 1st grade language to explain my point. I figured(not to liberals anymore) that when I talked about liberal ruled Seattle, you would then know that Washington DC is run by liberals. So,..... DO I have to splain to you sum mo, or cn you finger it out?

Forum List

Back