Obama's vacations

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
It has been reported that Obama has played 1100 hours of golf. That's 27.5 weeks of vacation based on a forty hour work week. Wow, no wonder he doesn't know what's going on.

i doubt the 1100 hours, but let's try to put it in to perspective...President Bush spent 1-2 hours a day jogging....the sport he enjoyed....

2 hours a day x 365 days a year times 8 years is 5840 HOURS jogging/exercising during his Presidency.

Or, for even more perspective to the 1100 HOURS of Obama's playing golf in 6 1/2 years.... he's spent 1100 hours out of 56740 HOURS of being President, golfing. :D

I don't have a problem with it.

Or would you rather have him in the Oval Office during the time he's on the greens?

I was checking out these pictures of the teenage girls and the First Lady and thinking to myself that poor Obama is looking forward to getting back to work.

I'm no fan of his but if his vacation is represented on their faces, I bet good money the President is thinking that dealing with Iran and Congress is gonna be a cake walk.

:lol:

2B9C734700000578-3207790-image-m-75_1440379192270.jpg

I was checking out these pictures of the teenage girls and the First Lady and thinking to myself that poor Obama is looking forward to getting back to work.

I'm no fan of his but if his vacation is represented on their faces, I bet good money the President is thinking that dealing with Iran and Congress is gonna be a cake walk.

You should try to be be black while living in the White House, and compound it with teenagers.

If you had half a brain, or even a "tiny" one you would have noticed over the last few years how Michelle and the family are noticeably missing from normal public protocols.

It's because of "tiny" minds in this country who took exception to a black POTUS about six years ago and their attitude that would naturally occur with the press and the public in general.

Get out of that trailer park, "Tiny" and live in the real world.

It's optics like this one, of a black family flying on Marine One, that people like you and your fellow rednecks just couldn't handle.

You should try to be be black while living in the White House, and compound it with teenagers.

If you had half a brain, or even a "tiny" one you would have noticed over the last few years how Michelle and the family are noticeably missing from normal public protocols.

It's because of "tiny" minds in this country who took exception to a black POTUS about six years ago and their attitude that would naturally occur with the press and the public in general.

It's optics like this one, of a black family flying on Marine One, that people like you and your fellow rednecks just couldn't handle.

and that has what to do with the daughter that obviously, by her expression, doesn't like going on 'family vacations' with daddy?

I haven't seen an expression like that since the youngest grandson was told he HAD to go to a movie he didn't want to see, because mommy and daddy were going.

It has been reported that Obama has played 1100 hours of golf. That's 27.5 weeks of vacation based on a forty hour work week. Wow, no wonder he doesn't know what's going on.

Gee, thanks for the link. That's what I love about redneck pinheads. They always verify their sources, like real pros.

""""CBS News White House correspondent Mark Knoller estimates Obama has spent more than 1,100 hours on the links, which CNN says puts him on par with avid golfer President Dwight D. Eisenhower.""""
Read more: Obama's golf game, by the numbers - Business Insider

I guess if Obama had a ranch in Texas and he spent 1100 hours of chain-sawing brush that would be OK:

""""Q: Is it true that George W. Bush took more vacation days than Barack Obama?
A: Yes. Before his two-week trip to Martha’s Vineyard in August, Obama’s count was 125 full or partial days and Bush’s total at the same point in his presidency was 407.
""""
Presidential Vacations

Now, get busy scratching and sniffing for more bullshit.

and that has what to do with the daughter that obviously, by her expression, doesn't like going on 'family vacations' with daddy?

I haven't seen an expression like that since the youngest grandson was told he HAD to go to a movie he didn't want to see, because mommy and daddy were going.

You don't know that. You're going by a single frame out of probably what was a 10 minute video. They are frowning at the press, you stupid twit. They don't like them.

You don't know that. You're going by a single frame out of probably what was a 10 minute video. They are frowning at the press, you stupid twit. They don't like them.

Make up what ever you need to get by.

I've see look many times.

Children, grandchildren, siblings....

You fucking stupid bigotted douchebag. I was actually pitying the man. I've lived thru two teenage daughters and there are times it can be hell on earth.

Here's where you just had to run your mouth off being the bitch you are instead of realizing that what I had posted had nothing to do with race but everything to do with just the girls being girls and feeling sorry for the President.

Go fuck yourself slimeball.

Here is another, same day, someone is unhappy...
19.jpg

Exactly. It's "the look".

They had that over the Thanksgiving Turkey Pardon too. I loved it. Didn't blame the girls a bit.

They had the "OMG Dad is making me stand with a turkey!!! I am never going to live this down" teenage face on.

No matter what his policies or politics, I can feel for the man. :) Obama gets that teenage attitude from the kids just like any other Dad.

They don't care that he's President of the free world. He made them stand with a turkey and look uncool.

And in anyone's world that's a "ruh roh" moment.

that's why he plays so much golf perhaps....

to get away LOL

You fucking stupid bigotted douchebag. I was actually pitying the man. I've lived thru two teenage daughters and there are times it can be hell on earth.

Here's where you just had to run your mouth off being the bitch you are instead of realizing that what I had posted had nothing to do with race but everything to do with just the girls being girls and feeling sorry for the President.

Go fuck yourself slimeball.

Pitying Obama......Right. And I bet you have your violin out for Chelsea Clinton, too.

Here is another, same day, someone is unhappy...
19.jpg

It's so easy to see how a couple of anti-abortion nuts can run a few hours of film, edit and fool the fuck out of you people.

Exactly. It's "the look".

They had that over the Thanksgiving Turkey Pardon too. I loved it. Didn't blame the girls a bit.

They had the "OMG Dad is making me stand with a turkey!!! I am never going to live this down" teenage face on.

No matter what his policies or politics, I can feel for the man. :) Obama gets that teenage attitude from the kids just like any other Dad.

They don't care that he's President of the free world. He made them stand with a turkey and look uncool.

And in anyone's world that's a "ruh roh" moment.

You don't know a thing about what was happening here. It's a couple of stills carefully chosen just to bait idiots on the right.

Explains how you decide how to vote, too.

I've see look, too. Me have grammar. You not don't.

Forum List

Back