Obnoxious Leftist refuses to sit next to Trump supporter on plane

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
How did these liberals become such arrogant, holier-than-thou people? Now we have an especially nasty one demanding a different seat because Her Majesty won’t sit next to someone who voted for Trump.

How did these liberals become such arrogant, holier-than-thou people? Now we have an especially nasty one demanding a different seat because Her Majesty won’t sit next to someone who voted for Trump.

Donald Glover Good GIF - Donald Glover Good - Discover & Share GIFs

These degenerate Trumpers should be shunned!

You have some real nerve to talk about arrogance.

The science experiment:

What will happen when a polite middle-aged woman sits in first class, wearing a “I love Trump” pin (honestly, I am too classy for a T-shirt) amidst a sea of Democrat Elites on a flight out of a city that went 94% for Biden?

This should be veeeeeery interestink!

My wife's going to DC this October for the Million Woman March with several other women from town, they've chartered a bus for the trip over the weekend.

A Million Women – An Esther Call on the Mall
Is your wife Jewish? It looks like a Yom Kippur type thing.

In the meantime, I’m thinking of ordering this pin for my science experiment on the “Flight of Liberals.” It’s rather classy, and nobody but an absolutely obnoxious leftist could object.

Forum List

Back