OBOMINATION: Gas Price Record Worsens: 1,245 Days Above $3 a Gallon...

As much as our messiah has done to bring down gas prices, I think we need a Clinton to get prices below $1

Don't you know.....Obama was only responsible for making gas prices go up.....not for making them come down....(the conservative logic)....:)

Here's Liberal logic: Prices go up under Bush, it's his fault. Prices go up under Obama, it's Bush's fault. Prices come down under Obama, he gets credit.

Ha, Obamabot tard logic. Spot on. Thanks. :)

They'lll find any way they can to give him credit.

Don't thank the fuckwit President. Thank the Saudis for the low gas prices. But don't thank em too much. This is just a ploy to put American oil producers out of business. Current extraction methods such as fracking, are very expensive methods. American oil producers will struggle to survive on $50 a barrel or less.

However, the Saudis and other oil producing nations can survive on very low barrel prices. So don't get too excited, if American oil producers start going out of business, expect gas prices to rise again.

It was the lure of $100 barrel oil that spurred the technology that increased the output (supply) that dropped the prices, not the Saudis. Low prices mean no new exploration which will lead to less output and a rise in prices.......repeat.

No, the Saudis are just driving prices down to put American producers out of business. Fracking and other extraction methods, are very expensive. American producers can't survive on $50 a barrel or less. They need a minimum price of about $65 a barrel.

So i guess we'll see if American producers survive this. The Saudis are betting they won't. But hey, enjoy the low gas prices. I know i will. But it's certainly no thanks to the fuckwit President.
Of course Obama gets some of the credit. He imposed higher fuel efficient automobiles which reduced consumption on average, lowering demand.

Do you give Bush credit when prices dropped to $1.81 before he left office?
Of course I do. Gas prices plummeted along with the economy, which crashed in large part to Bush and Republicans policies. So yes, I very much do give him (and Republicans) credit for lowering prices.

Don't thank the fuckwit President. Thank the Saudis for the low gas prices. But don't thank em too much. This is just a ploy to put American oil producers out of business. Current extraction methods such as fracking, are very expensive methods. American oil producers will struggle to survive on $50 a barrel or less.

However, the Saudis and other oil producing nations can survive on very low barrel prices. So don't get too excited, if American oil producers start going out of business, expect gas prices to rise again.

It was the lure of $100 barrel oil that spurred the technology that increased the output (supply) that dropped the prices, not the Saudis. Low prices mean no new exploration which will lead to less output and a rise in prices.......repeat.

No, the Saudis are just driving prices down to put American producers out of business. Fracking and other extraction methods, are very expensive. American producers can't survive on $50 a barrel or less. They need a minimum price of about $65 a barrel.

So i guess we'll see if American producers survive this. The Saudis are betting they won't. But hey, enjoy the low gas prices. I know i will. But it's certainly no thanks to the fuckwit President.
Of course Obama gets some of the credit. He imposed higher fuel efficient automobiles which reduced consumption on average, lowering demand.

Oh shite, you just caused a mass Obamabot crash. You'll have to wait till they get done rebooting for an answer. ;)

As much as our messiah has done to bring down gas prices, I think we need a Clinton to get prices below $1

Don't you know.....Obama was only responsible for making gas prices go up.....not for making them come down....(the conservative logic)....:)

Here's Liberal logic: Prices go up under Bush, it's his fault. Prices go up under Obama, it's Bush's fault. Prices come down under Obama, he gets credit.

Ha, Obamabot tard logic. Spot on. Thanks. :)

They'lll find any way they can to give him credit.

Oh yeah, fo sho. The reality is, their fuckwit President has done everything in his power to hurt American oil producers. He gets absolutely no credit for gas prices coming down. None whatsoever.

"Gas prices go up, blame the fuckwit President... gas prices go down, don't blame the fuckwit President"

Life so simple down dere in Duh Bubble.

Don't thank the fuckwit President.
--- too late. Your title here already did.

Talk about having it both ways. Prices go up under Obama, you Libs refuse to blame him in the same manner you did Bush for the SAME thing. Prices go down under Obama, you give him credit yet fail to do the same for Bush for the SAME thing.
Having it both ways: Priceless.

Ha, absolute Bullshite. The dumbass has done everything in his power to put American oil producers out of business. Consumption has nothing to with these recent lower gas prices. It's all about the Saudis lowering the prices to put American oil producers out of business. Unfortunately, the asshole American President shares their goal.

Your OP seemed to show you were upset that gas prices remained over $3 for so long. Now that Obama has gotten gas prices under $2 ...what is your beef?

Ha, absolute Bullshite. The dumbass has done everything in his power to put American oil producers out of business. Consumption has nothing to with these recent lower gas prices. It's all about the Saudis lowering the prices to put American oil producers out of business. Unfortunately, the asshole American President shares their goal.
Imbecile...

President Obama opens new areas to offshore drilling

Of course I do. Gas prices plummeted along with the economy, which crashed in large part to Bush and Republicans policies. So yes, I very much do give him (and Republicans) credit for lowering prices.

You fail to remember that Democrats controll Congress during that time. Interesting how when things go poorly under Obama, it's the Republican House at fault but when things go bad under Bush, it's his fault without any fault given to the same body you blame now.

Imbecile...

Ass licker.

Your OP seemed to show you were upset that gas prices remained over $3 for so long. Now that Obama has gotten gas prices under $2 ...what is your beef?

Oh, i'm enjoying the lower gas prices too. But your Dear Leader gets absolutely no credit for it. He's done everything in his power to hurt American oil producers. Him and the Saudis share the goal of destroying American oil producers. That's why the Saudis have lowered the prices so much. It's a ploy.

So for right now, it's a Win/Win for American consumers. But that could change if American producers start going under. The Saudis will begin raising prices again. But regardless, your Dear Leader has nothing to do with these prices going down. However, he is to blame when they rise. He is an enemy of domestic oil producers.

You fail to remember that Democrats controll Congress during that time. Interesting how when things go poorly under Obama, it's the Republican House at fault but when things go bad under Bush, it's his fault without any fault given to the same body you blame now.
So what Democrats were in control when the real estate bubble totally collapsed? The problem stemmed from loans handed out years earlier.

Imbecile...

Ass licker.
Your surrender is noted.

This current asshole President and the Saudis are enemies to American oil producers. They share the goal of destroying them. So to hell with him and the Saudis. Period, end of story.

This current asshole President and the Saudis are enemies to American oil producers. They share the goal of destroying them. So to hell with him and the Saudis. Period, end of story.
LMAO

You righties crack me up. It's actually fun watching you go apoplectic over lower gas prices.

LMAO

You righties crack me up. It's actually fun watching you go apoplectic over lower gas prices.

Nah, i'm actually enjoying them very much. But your asshole President gets no credit whatsoever for them. Him and the Saudis are enemies of American oil producers.

LMAO

Nah, i'm actually enjoying them very much. But your asshole President gets no credit whatsoever for them. Him and the Saudis are enemies of American oil producers.
And yet, Obama contributed to reducing demand as well as opening up offshore drilling. Both of which contribute to lowering gas prices

Your dementia is noted.

Oh, i'm enjoying the lower gas prices too. But your Dear Leader gets absolutely no credit for it. He's done everything in his power to hurt American oil producers. Him and the Saudis share the goal of destroying American oil producers. That's why the Saudis have lowered the prices so much. It's a ploy.

So for right now, it's a Win/Win for American consumers. But that could change if American producers start going under. The Saudis will begin raising prices again. But regardless, your Dear Leader has nothing to do with these prices going down. However, he is to blame when they rise. He is an enemy of domestic oil producers.

No credit for $2 gas????

Then what is your "OBOMINATION: Gas Price Record Worsens: 1,245 Days Above $3 a Gallon..." thread mean?

Are you admitting that Obama had nothing to do with gas being over $3 for 1245 days?

The OP looks kind of silly now, doesn't it? Where is the praise and accolades now that we are below $2.00?

Nor was Clinton responsible for $1 gasoline. His failure was in not lifting a goddamn finger in protecting a domestic industry against the foreign dumping of a commodity at below production cost.

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

Yes, he should have gone off and attacked the wrong country. like W did!

Imbecile...

Ass licker.
Your surrender is noted.

That's you're idiot enough to think I did is noted.

Forum List

Back