OBOMINATION: Gas Price Record Worsens: 1,245 Days Above $3 a Gallon...

Food & Gas Prices are soaring. So tell me again how the Dear Leader is saving the World?

Memorial Day weekend drivers will continue to take a hit as gasoline prices remain high.

May 20 marks the 1,245th straight day that the national average for a gallon of regular gasoline costs more than $3 a gallon, according to AAA data. That's nearly three-and-a-half years above $3 a gallon.

USA Today reported last September that, for the first time ever, gas prices had been higher than $3 a gallon for 1,000 consecutive days - beginning Dec. 23, 2010, through Sept. 17, 2013. Unfortunately, that awful record streak of sustained highs has not been broken. Gas prices dipped in the fall, down to $3.179 (Nov. 12), but surged again.

The national average on May 20, 2014, for regular gas was $3.642 a gallon, slightly less than the $3.653 a gallon average one year earlier.

On May 18, USA Today turned to the issue of gas prices again writing that "rumors about the demise of U.S. gasoline demand have been greatly exaggerated." Javier E. David of CNBC wrote for USA Today that international factors were keeping prices high and "defied the gravitational pull" of factors "that should blunt demand."

AAA's Memorial Day forecast predicted 31.8 million people will be driving over the holiday and that gas prices will be "relatively similar" to where they were Memorial Day 2013.

ABC, CBS and NBC morning and evening news shows haven't spent much time on gas prices, lately. A Nexis search yielded only 11 stories mentioning what was going on with gas prices in the past three months.

Gas Price Record Worsens: 1,245 Days above $3 a Gallon | CNS News
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®
roflmaok.jpg

stick to your "F the police" threads you lolibertarian you paulitician

Nor was Clinton responsible for $1 gasoline. His failure was in not lifting a goddamn finger in protecting a domestic industry against the foreign dumping of a commodity at below production cost.

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

Yes, he should have gone off and attacked the wrong country. like W did!
:slap: Sh'up, Brotch.

Clinton should have gone after the countries dumping their cheap oil on our markets, the same as he went after countries who dumped cheap steel on our markets.

Git an eddication, humpdaddy.

No, the Saudis are just driving prices down to put American producers out of business. Fracking and other extraction methods, are very expensive. American producers can't survive on $50 a barrel or less. They need a minimum price of about $65 a barrel.

So i guess we'll see if American producers survive this. The Saudis are betting they won't. But hey, enjoy the low gas prices. I know i will. But it's certainly no thanks to the fuckwit President.
Of course Obama gets some of the credit. He imposed higher fuel efficient automobiles which reduced consumption on average, lowering demand.

Ha, absolute Bullshite. The dumbass has done everything in his power to put American oil producers out of business. Consumption has nothing to with these recent lower gas prices. It's all about the Saudis lowering the prices to put American oil producers out of business. Unfortunately, the asshole American President shares their goal.

Your OP seemed to show you were upset that gas prices remained over $3 for so long. Now that Obama has gotten gas prices under $2 ...what is your beef?

Oh, i'm enjoying the lower gas prices too. But your Dear Leader gets absolutely no credit for it. He's done everything in his power to hurt American oil producers. Him and the Saudis share the goal of destroying American oil producers. That's why the Saudis have lowered the prices so much. It's a ploy.

So for right now, it's a Win/Win for American consumers. But that could change if American producers start going under. The Saudis will begin raising prices again. But regardless, your Dear Leader has nothing to do with these prices going down. However, he is to blame when they rise. He is an enemy of domestic oil producers.

No credit for $2 gas????

Then what is your "OBOMINATION: Gas Price Record Worsens: 1,245 Days Above $3 a Gallon..." thread mean?

Are you admitting that Obama had nothing to do with gas being over $3 for 1245 days?

Ok, i'll slow it down for you Obamabots. He deserves blame when prices go up because he's proven to be an enemy of American oil producers. And for that same reason, he deserves no credit whatsoever when prices go down. He's only served to hurt domestic oil producers. It is what it is.

Of course Obama gets some of the credit. He imposed higher fuel efficient automobiles which reduced consumption on average, lowering demand.

Ha, absolute Bullshite. The dumbass has done everything in his power to put American oil producers out of business. Consumption has nothing to with these recent lower gas prices. It's all about the Saudis lowering the prices to put American oil producers out of business. Unfortunately, the asshole American President shares their goal.

Your OP seemed to show you were upset that gas prices remained over $3 for so long. Now that Obama has gotten gas prices under $2 ...what is your beef?

Oh, i'm enjoying the lower gas prices too. But your Dear Leader gets absolutely no credit for it. He's done everything in his power to hurt American oil producers. Him and the Saudis share the goal of destroying American oil producers. That's why the Saudis have lowered the prices so much. It's a ploy.

So for right now, it's a Win/Win for American consumers. But that could change if American producers start going under. The Saudis will begin raising prices again. But regardless, your Dear Leader has nothing to do with these prices going down. However, he is to blame when they rise. He is an enemy of domestic oil producers.

No credit for $2 gas????

Then what is your "OBOMINATION: Gas Price Record Worsens: 1,245 Days Above $3 a Gallon..." thread mean?

Are you admitting that Obama had nothing to do with gas being over $3 for 1245 days?

Here, i'll go slower for you dimwitted Obamabots. He deserves blame when prices go up because he's proven to be an enemy of American oil producers. And for that same reason, he deserves no credit whatsoever when prices go down. He's only served to hurt domestic oil producers. It is what it is.
link?

No credit for $2 gas????

Ok, i'll slow it down for you Obamabots. He deserves blame when prices go up because he's proven to be an enemy of American oil producers. And for that same reason, he deserves no credit whatsoever when prices go down. He's only served to hurt domestic oil producers. It is what it is.

So his policies kept gas prices above $3 a gallon but when the exact same policies yield $2 a gallon gas he deserves no credit

No credit for $2 gas????

Here, i'll go slower for you dimwitted Obamabots. He deserves blame when prices go up because he's proven to be an enemy of American oil producers. And for that same reason, he deserves no credit whatsoever when prices go down. He's only served to hurt domestic oil producers. It is what it is.
link?

Ask American oil producers. Unfortunately, they have a President who shares the Saudi goal of destroying domestic oil producers.

No credit for $2 gas????

So his policies kept gas prices above $3 a gallon but when the exact same policies yield $2 a gallon gas he deserves no credit

He's only gotten in the way. He's been an obstacle. Sadly, our American oil producers have had to fight their own President and the Saudis for survival. When he's gone, our producers will do even better.

No credit for $2 gas????

He's only gotten in the way. He's been an obstacle. Sadly, our American oil producers have had to fight their own President and the Saudis for survival. When he's gone, our producers will do even better.

Sorry you will have to wait for Hillarygas if you expect prices below $1

No credit for $2 gas????

link?

Ask American oil producers. Unfortunately, they have a President who shares the Saudi goal of destroying domestic oil producers.
sooo..... low gas prices are bad now is what yoar saying? :eusa_think: :rolleyes-41:

No credit for $2 gas????

We'll see. I'm certainly no fan of high gas prices. But Americans should keep in mind that these recent lower prices could be temporary. The Saudis have driven prices lower for the sole purpose of driving American producers out of business. So it may seem like a Win/Win for Americans now, but that may not be the case down the road. We'll see if American producers survive this Saudi ploy.

No credit for $2 gas????

link?

sooo..... low gas prices are bad now is what yoar saying? :eusa_think: :rolleyes-41:

Well it's bad for exploration and drill operators.

No credit for $2 gas????

We'll see. I'm certainly no fan of high gas prices. But Americans should keep in mind that these recent lower prices could be temporary. The Saudis have driven prices lower for the sole purpose of driving American producers out of business. So it may seem like a Win/Win for Americans now, but that may not be the case down the road. We'll see if American producers survive this Saudi ploy.

How much did the Saudis increase their production to cause the price to drop again?

No credit for $2 gas????

link?

Your Communist Organizer dunce President is no friend of American oil producers. He's as big an enemy to them as the Saudis are. He gets absolutely no credit for lower gas prices.

And keep in mind, these prices could be very temporary. The Saudis are just seeing if they'll drive American producers out of business. It is a ploy. And if we want energy independence, we better hope American producers do stay in business.

No credit for $2 gas????

link?

Your Communist Organizer dunce President is no friend of American oil producers. He's as big an enemy to them as the Saudis are. He gets absolutely no credit for lower gas prices.

And keep in mind, these prices could be very temporary. The Saudis are just seeing if they'll drive American producers out of business. It is a ploy. And if we want energy independence, we better hope American producers do stay in business.

Obama said this several years ago......OBAMA:"For decades we have known the days of cheap and easily accessible oil were numbered."

Last night it was a totally different story......OBAMA: We believed we could reduce our dependence on foreign oil and protect our planet. And today, America is number one in oil and gas. Thanks to lower gas prices and higher fuel standards, the typical family this year should save about $750 at the pump.

Who does he think he's kidding?

link?

Obama said this several years ago......OBAMA:"For decades we have known the days of cheap and easily accessible oil were numbered."

Last night it was a totally different story......OBAMA: We believed we could reduce our dependence on foreign oil and protect our planet. And today, America is number one in oil and gas. Thanks to lower gas prices and higher fuel standards, the typical family this year should save about $750 at the pump.

Who does he think he's kidding?

Yeah, he's proven to be an enemy to American oil producers. Any reduction in gas prices has nothing to do with him whatsoever. However when they go up again, he will be to blame.

we could start by not relying on a finite AND dirty energy source :eusa_think:

stick with your anti- law enforcement threads son.

Forum List

Back