OBOMINATION: Gas Price Record Worsens: 1,245 Days Above $3 a Gallon...

Curious = we still linking performance of President to gas prices?
Yeah. The price would be under $1 if not for obama.
Newt promised $2.50 gas.

Why do Republicans hate Americans?
That was relative to Obama $3.75 gas and you know it. Why are democrats so dishonest?
Why didn't he promise under $2.00 gas, then?

President Obama (praise be unto Him!) was able to lower his $3.75 gas to, as someone has pointed out, $1.47.

Pollie is a riot. His thread was a high price of gas whine now he's backpedaling saying that gas doesn't cost enough :up: rw hack logic at its finest. :rofl:

They're never happy. I honestly saw another thread that said cheap gas was going to destroy America. Lol, whut?

Newt promised $2.50 gas.

That was relative to Obama $3.75 gas and you know it. Why are democrats so dishonest?

President Obama (praise be unto Him!) was able to lower his $3.75 gas to, as someone has pointed out, $1.47.

Cause unlike GOP Candidates, he does spout crap and over-promise.

The key is to under promise and over deliver... This is a totally new concept.

Obama has been good at heads up politics especially since November. They make calls and have been on the right side of alot of them.

The GOP had called for to invade Iran, Libya and Ukraine. Obama has kept everything on a an even keel there. He has more nations fighting ISIS than Bush could get to go to Iraq while spending pence compared to Bush.

Slowly and surely he has repaired the economy while GOP economic policy of trickle down has been laughed at by the economic community.

Climate Change he is winning slowly but surely win big deal with China.

The numbers from Obamacare are looking positive...

The RW is going nuts... The RW can only poisson Washington for so long before country are going to say lets bring in the guys who want Washington to work for us not for the lobbyist groups.

Cuba Success, Immigration Success, Idiot Hard Right Pissed off Success.

So when the gas price goes down and idiot Right wing complain about Texas recession, shown to be idiots again. Success.

Newt promised $2.50 gas.

Obama has been good at heads up politics especially since November. They make calls and have been on the right side of alot of them.

The GOP had called for to invade Iran, Libya and Ukraine. Obama has kept everything on a an even keel there. He has more nations fighting ISIS than Bush could get to go to Iraq while spending pence compared to Bush.

Slowly and surely he has repaired the economy while GOP economic policy of trickle down has been laughed at by the economic community.

The RW is going nuts... The RW can only poisson Washington for so long before country are going to say lets bring in the guys who want Washington to work for us not for the lobbyist groups.

So when the gas price goes down and idiot Right wing complain about Texas recession, shown to be idiots again. Success.

I like the time when Obama promised the first thing he would do as President is get us out of Iraq.... Now he blames Bush for getting us out of Iraq and Obama took us back in.

Newt promised $2.50 gas.

I like the time when Obama promised the first thing he would do as President is get us out of Iraq.... Now he blames Bush for getting us out of Iraq and Obama took us back in.

Unlike the idiots you follow, Obama makes decisions. ISIS are a threat, he stepping in. Small amount of troops, no nation building like the tools before him.
Actually if the Bush state dept. build a better nation this would not be needed.

So you are complaining what RW has been complaining about Obama since the start. Why haven't you fixed Bush's screw up quicker.

Obama hates Texas. He would love to see its economy sink and its Citizens suffer. He's an Un-American Communist asshole. Period, end of story.
He also pitch forks babies! Yeah!

And he hates apple pie.

Probably. He hates Texas. Texas doesn't bow to the Supreme Leader. He's a piece of shit.

You will bow....

Then we will turn you all to Muslims and you can live under Sharia law.

Then you will infected by the Gay and all Texas men will be having the Sex with each other

Obama hates Texas. He would love to see its economy sink and its Citizens suffer. He's an Un-American Communist asshole. Period, end of story.

And he hates apple pie.

Probably. He hates Texas. Texas doesn't bow to the Supreme Leader. He's a piece of shit.

You will bow....

Then you will infected by the Gay and all Texas men will be having the Sex with each other

Fuck Obama and the Saudis. Both share the goal of destroying American oil producers. May they all soon contract Ebola of the asshole.

Harsh way to respond just because YOU got caught blaming Obama for high gas prices but claiming he has nothing to do with low gas prices.

I believe the technical term is hypocrisy.

Harsh way to respond just because YOU got caught blaming Obama for high gas prices but claiming he has nothing to do with low gas prices.

Yes, he has everything to do with rising gas prices, but nothing to do with prices going down. That is what i said. Man, you Obamabots sure are slow. Him and the Saudis have been working overtime trying to destroy American oil producers. So he gets absolutely no credit for any positive developments in the area of oil & gas. He's consistently screwed his fellow Americans. So like i said, to hell with him and Saudis.

And he hates apple pie.

You will bow....

Fuck Obama and the Saudis. Both share the goal of destroying American oil producers. May they all soon contract Ebola of the asshole.

You mean the Saudi's who own your beloved Fox News, which you get this information from. You be lovin the Muslim, boy you better suck that cock good.

Ebola sorted, Success... Another Obama Success, thanks....

Now we just need to turn Texas into Gays and the Mexican bitches.

Newt promised $2.50 gas.

So does Obama have to take responsibility for the recession in Texas because of low Oil Prices...

The RW don't see they are eating there base by insisting on low gas prices
No, he's responsible because of the unnecessarily high cost of consumer goods, all a result of his energy policy.
I'm no RW and I'm sure I'm a hell of a lot more literally progressive than you, democrat neocon.

"Yes, he has everything to do with rising gas prices, but nothing to do with prices going down."

I KNOW that's what you posted. I re-post that idiocy several times. It was the BASIS for all my other posts on this. What made you think you needed to clarify that to me?

Are you not reading too well today?

Has all your hypocrisy affected your ability to sound out the big ones?

Yes, he has everything to do with rising gas prices, but nothing to do with prices going down. That is what i said. Man, you Obamabots sure are slow. Him and the Saudis have been working overtime trying to destroy American oil producers. So he gets absolutely no credit for any positive developments in the area of oil & gas. He's consistently screwed his fellow Americans. So like i said, to hell with him and Saudis.
Eh!!
First sentence you blame him for raising prices.

Next one you blame him for lowering prices...

Then you call other people slow...

Eh!!
First sentence you blame him for raising prices.

Next one you blame him for lowering prices...

Then you call other people slow...

and pretends others didn't read it and he needs to repeat it.

But we're slow

Pretty ironic, huh?

Newt promised $2.50 gas.

You have to ask Newt about his promises, not me. Obama is responsible for that alleged $1.47 still being double what it could be.
You are a victim of more obama Stockholm syndrome. Improving things slightly after making them significantly worse and then being grateful for the net worsening. Ironically, any improvement is completely in spite of and is in no way a result of anything obama has done.

And he hates apple pie.

You will bow....

You mean the Saudi's who own your beloved Fox News, which you get this information from. You be lovin the Muslim, boy you better suck that cock good.

Ebola sorted, Success... Another Obama Success, thanks....

Now we just need to turn Texas into Gays and the Mexican bitches.

Ha yeah, Ebola now in America a 'success' for your asshole President. That's pretty funny. Only a deranged Obamabot would spin that a 'success.' And i'm not a big Fox News fan. A bit too Neo-Conish for me.

Forum List

Back